Why people vote Republican

feck1
n Scot obsolete a. worth; value
b. amount; quantity
c. the greater part; the majority [C15 (Scottish dialect) fek, short for effect]

Learned something new...:)

the guy bad mouthed a bunch of 18-19 year old kids in a fucked up war zone.....when called on it you see what kind of man he really is.....A FUCKING PUSSY....

You're a lying POS troll. I've never in my life complained about any US soldier. GD lying troll. Typical braindead loudmouth Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe asshole...please die off.
Don't mask your intent with a wink...you know YOU were caught.

Amazing how the dupes don't know or ignore all the stats that prove their myths to be pure mindless propaganda. Beside Obama's Keynesian spending that has averted ANOTHER Pub Great Depression, almost all our debt was produced by Reagan and the Boooshes, especially the catastrophe W.
Ditto: Red states are federal moochers, as are their idiot red necks. Change the channel, morons.

So you're a lying POS And a moron. The only people I call thugs are 18th century assassins in India...ASSHOLE fecking TROLL.

you haven't got the balls to stand up for what you said.....i kinda figured that.....you called "our guys" in Vietnam THUGS you fucking piece of dehydrated shit......

feck1
n Scot obsolete a. worth; value
b. amount; quantity
c. the greater part; the majority [C15 (Scottish dialect) fek, short for effect]

Learned something new...:)

What's not obsolete is "feckless", an excellent description of George W. and all the present GOP candidates...change the channel. And my father's side is all Scottish-American, and my mother was English. My father, though American, joined the British Army in June 1941 to fight Nazis. Learn something fcs.

Last edited:
white_lion.jpg

ghostriderssnowballscaspersluminas.jpg

white+horse.jpg

white-nature-12.jpg

peacock2b.jpg

What is it that Republicans have in common that makes them want to live here?

white_house_0.jpg

Let me think for awhile. I bet I could come up with an answer.

the guy bad mouthed a bunch of 18-19 year old kids in a fucked up war zone.....when called on it you see what kind of man he really is.....A FUCKING PUSSY....

You're a lying POS troll. I've never in my life complained about any US soldier. GD lying troll. Typical braindead loudmouth Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe asshole...please die off.
Don't mask your intent with a wink...you know YOU were caught.

LOL. You ARE the Forum idiot...:cuckoo::razz:

Many of them are simply confused.

"Finally, Cornell University’s Suzanne Mettler points out that many beneficiaries of government programs seem confused about their own place in the system. She tells us that 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 43 percent of those receiving unemployment benefits, and 40 percent of those on Medicare say that they “have not used a government program.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?hp

This woman seems mildly retarded.... these are insurance programs that people pay into. Is she really that ignorant?

white_lion.jpg

white+horse.jpg

white-nature-12.jpg

peacock2b.jpg

white_house_0.jpg

They are the 'Good guys in white hats'?

rdean...a national treasure...

white_lion.jpg

white+horse.jpg

white-nature-12.jpg

peacock2b.jpg

white_house_0.jpg

"White" hats. Oh, yea. That must be it.

white_lion.jpg

white+horse.jpg

white-nature-12.jpg

peacock2b.jpg

white_house_0.jpg

rdean.... a national retard.
Indeed. Some Countries as the UK have national treasures...like the Crown Jewels...WE have one in rdean...a glittering crown jewel of colossal ignorance. He is one of many.

Famous Republicans:

abraham-lincoln-picture.jpg

Abraham Lincoln -- president who ended slavery.

481px-Dwight_D._Eisenhower%2C_official_photo_portrait%2C_May_29%2C_1959.jpg

Dwight Eisenhower -- authored the first significant civil rights legislation since Reconstruction.

Famous Democrats:

523px-PBrooks-SC2.jpg

Preston Brooks -- beat the shit out of a fellow senator on the senate floor for that senator's speech against slavery.

FaubusOrval_f.jpg

Orval Faubus -- governor of Arkansas who blocked the de-segregation of Little Rock schools.

479px-Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

Robert Byrd -- former Exalted Cyclops of his Klu Klux Klan unit, who wrote to a fellow Democratic senator:
Robert Byrd said:
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

forrest_portrait.jpg

Nathan Bedford Forrest -- early member of the Ku Klux Klan, who said of it, "That's a good thing; that's a damn good thing. We can use that to keep the ******* in their place."

The lesson here: blind partisanship is for idiots and liars.

CSPAN would be so much more appealing to me if Senators still beat the shit out of each other on the Senate floor.

I think duels should make a comeback as well.
It makes me laugh when people whine about how contentious politics is these days. For instance, Andrew Jackson (Democrat, slave owner, ethnic cleanser of Native Americans, strong believer in the spoils system) shot a man down in a duel over a horse race after he himself had just taken a round in the chest from the man he was about to kill. He said his only regrets from his presidency were not having shot Henry Clay nor hanged John Calhoun.

Today's politicians are pussies. :gay:

Ike was an Independant. Your Dems are Southern racists from before the Dems lost the South with the civil rights laws, and Pubs went for the racist vote (Nixon's Southern)' Absolute disengenuous horseshytte for the dupes.

Forum List

Back