Why people vote Republican

feck1
n Scot obsolete a. worth; value
b. amount; quantity
c. the greater part; the majority [C15 (Scottish dialect) fek, short for effect]

Learned something new...:)

the guy bad mouthed a bunch of 18-19 year old kids in a fucked up war zone.....when called on it you see what kind of man he really is.....A FUCKING PUSSY....

You're a lying POS troll. I've never in my life complained about any US soldier. GD lying troll. Typical braindead loudmouth Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe asshole...please die off.
you sonofabitchin lying pussy....if this forum allowed me to go back more than 20 pages i would show you your post and shove it down your fucking throat.....your a fucking goddamned lowlife piece of shit asshole...many young "thugs" as you call them died in Vietnam.....you said it, AND i told you i was going to shove it in your face every time i see you post....here it is Fucker...you said it now live with it....

the guy bad mouthed a bunch of 18-19 year old kids in a fucked up war zone.....when called on it you see what kind of man he really is.....A FUCKING PUSSY....

You're a lying POS troll. I've never in my life complained about any US soldier. GD lying troll. Typical braindead loudmouth Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe asshole...please die off.
you sonofabitchin lying pussy....if this forum allowed me to go back more than 20 pages i would show you your post and shove it down your fucking throat.....your a fucking goddamned lowlife piece of shit asshole...many young "thugs" as you call them died in Vietnam.....you said it, AND i told you i was going to shove it in your face every time i see you post....here it is Fucker...you said it now live with it....
Nailed...

Don't mask your intent with a wink...you know YOU were caught.
yes he was.....and after i got on him about it he tried to back off it by saying "of course i was talking about the leaders of S.Vietnam".....but his words were ...."our guys over there were Thugs"......the guy should be put out of his misery....lowlife fuck....

Bigotry is the Republican core value.
comicalali.jpg

Ike was an Independant. Your Dems are Southern racists from before the Dems lost the South with the civil rights laws, and Pubs went for the racist vote (Nixon's Southern)' Absolute disengenuous horseshytte for the dupes.

Really? Last time I looked? He was a Republican. And the word is independent
I hope it hurts to be as stupid as francoHFW. I really do.

Ike was an Independant. Your Dems are Southern racists from before the Dems lost the South with the civil rights laws, and Pubs went for the racist vote (Nixon's Southern)' Absolute disengenuous horseshytte for the dupes.

learn to spell mr. Phd......and eat some dog shit while your at it.....

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to gays to Mexican immigrants to Rev Wright to Gingrich's "foodstamp president" to whomever, Republicans always find a brown, black, or gay person to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

SS and Medicare are government run programs and they've done a piss poor job managing taxpayer money.

Not sure what you mean here about SS.

Granted, Medicare is a problem, especially longterm. And.... It is overwhelmingly progressive. Without a higher contribution by the wealthy, the program cannot be sustained. If you don't believe in progressive taxation, than Medicare will always seem fraudulent to you. I can live with that.

But . . . Social Security has been one of the most popular and effective government programs of all time. Ayn Rand collected Social Security. She didn't hand a dime of it back.

Social Security virtually ended poverty amongst the elderly for generations. It also freed up money amongst middle class consumers, who were not bankrupted by their parents living costs. This extra money was pumped directly into the economy and had a serious multiplier effect. If you ended SS today, the middle class would be crushed by expenses for their parents. This would weaken demand further and cause the economy to continue to spiral.

Social Security is solvent. The surplus is routinely raided by congress to pay for other things. The Republican party depends on voters who confuse the surplus (which has been leveraged to the hilt) with the actual program (which could function fine for another 50 years with minor tweaking to the payout). The Democrats depend on voters who believe that their leaders will protect SS and Medicare. They don't get it. Movement Conservatism owns both parties. Obama has protected the Bush tax cuts and Bush Wars and Bush Surveillance Apparatus (Patriot Act/Homeland Security). There is no Left. The Left died when Clinton sold workers down river w/NAFTA. If you don't have a party which supports traditional Labor issues, you don't have a Left. I can't believe nobody gets this. Obama is far to Right of Nixon and Eisenhower (who presided over an upper rate of 97%).

It's hilarious how stupid people are.

Last edited:
I lover the sputtering on the right when faced with the truth.

It amusing really.

he would be hurting if he ever ran into me....

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Saddam to Bin Laden to gays to Mexican immigrants to Rev Wright to Gingrich's "foodstamp president" to whomever, Republicans always find a brown, black, or gay person to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

With the projection again Chrissy? What gives?

You know what was cool about that?

You had no response to the truth except a personal insult.

And this means WHAT exactly?

It's what they do.

With the projection again Chrissy? What gives?

You know what was cool about that?

You had no response to the truth except a personal insult.
Try again.

Forum List

Back