Why people vote Republican

Yet you vote for the policy that will either lead to rising taxes on middle class and the poor (aka "broadening the tax base"), or to dismantling the entitlement programs (like Paul Ryan plan for replacing Medicare with vouchers).

i dont vote for none of that Bullshit ....who the fuck are you?....you dont know anyone here but you know what everyone votes?....yet another one of the psychics checks in...:lol:

Jeebus you're a dumbazz- all the Pub s want to "widen the tax base"- moron or liar?:cuckoo:

i dont talk to troop haters Frankie.....try Douger he watches the same channel you do....

Except it is Republicans who are the bigger evil because ...
Blah blah blah whatever.

The biggest evil is fucktards like you who think cheerleading for Team Red or Team Blue is actually going to fix anything.

Team Red and Team Blue had their chance, and they fucked it all to hell and back. Your way failed. Period. So shut your cockholster and sit your ass down. I'm sick to fucking death of cocksnot cheerleaders like you fucking up my children's future. If there was any justice in this world, you and your ilk would have been strung up from a lamppost long ago and left there as a lesson for others.

lowlifes who call 18-19 year olds in a war zone Thugs haven't got the intellect to talk like a grownup....

WTF are you talking about, moron dittohead? I never did anything of the sort. But I'm sure you called teachers in Wisconsin thugs, like your bought off a-hole heroes Fox/Rush/Beck. Change the channel-hoping for your recovery, hater/troll..:lol:

you fucking lying sack of shit....you called "our guys" in Vietnam thugs.....whats the matter Frankie aint got the balls to stand up for what YOU said....fucking pussy....

So you're a lying POS And a moron. The only people I call thugs are 18th century assassins in India...ASSHOLE fecking TROLL.

"The system has worked quite well"????? Try and explain that to people who were forced to go to poor farms. You don't know history very well, do you?[/B][/I]

As a contract archaeologist for the last 38 years, I have some understanding of our history as well as other nation states.

Robert

Except it is Republicans who are the bigger evil because ...
Blah blah blah whatever.

The biggest evil is fucktards like you who think cheerleading for Team Red or Team Blue is actually going to fix anything.

Team Red and Team Blue had their chance, and they fucked it all to hell and back. Your way failed. Period. So shut your cockholster and sit your ass down. I'm sick to fucking death of cocksnot cheerleaders like you fucking up my children's future. If there was any justice in this world, you and your ilk would have been strung up from a lamppost long ago and left there as a lesson for others.

Jeebus the asshole hater Pubtrolls are out tonight. Facts are really horrible, aren't they? Booosh was a catastrophe in ALL WAYS. Clinton and Obama are superheroes in comparison...and spare me any stupid gossip, Pub dupe. Change the channel and try Prozac..

Last edited:
Many of them are simply confused.

"Finally, Cornell University’s Suzanne Mettler points out that many beneficiaries of government programs seem confused about their own place in the system. She tells us that 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 43 percent of those receiving unemployment benefits, and 40 percent of those on Medicare say that they “have not used a government program.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?hp

Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Medicare are all paid into by the recipients. Welfare and Food Stamps are not. That is what those people meant. I don't care what kind of dickweed propaganda you want to try and make out of it.

I also want to see where she got these supposed statistics. They look made up to me.

What people get from SS, Unemployment and Medicare is a lot more than what they paid into it.

People vote Republican because they like paying higher taxes so the idle rich can pay less.

cf796d6e38a5df66a12a2ac70f7cfc62.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much for the same reason many people vote Democratic... SPITE.

I really think 75% of all votes are cast AGAINST candidates voters hate than FOR candidates voters like.

That's because we most often are left with a choice that is the lesser of two evils so you vote against the most egregious or you don't vote at all

Except it is Republicans who are the bigger evil because of their blind belief in the pure free markets. They are consistently wrong about how to manage the economy. First, they promoted deregulation that creates a bubble. When it bursts, those idiots push for austerity. In other words, instead of adopting a counter-cyclical policy, they push for a policy that amplifies market ups and downs, because they think that market is a perfect force.

For same reason they refuse to see the problem with market rising the income inequality -- for them it is all a "natural order" of things, never mind that it is destroying the society.

And yes, they are planning to cut the entitlement programs -- look at Paul Ryan plan for Medicare.

Let's just let this sink in for a minute: the "bigger evil" is to default in favor of freedom. Allowing people to run their daily lives without government micromanagement inevitably leads to bad things. People should be prevented from rising above the mediocre average, lest someone somewhere not be "equal" to them.

Tell us, Ilia: what's it like to live in a world where you hate and fear other human beings so much?

There are two reasons to vote Republican:

1) Because one is rich.
2) Because one has been deceived.

All Republican voters fall into one of those two categories.

Yes, if you are not rich, the only POSSIBLE choice is to vote in favor of taking money away from other people.

Because they are stupid.

Rank and file Republicans want to pay higher taxes, so the idle rich can pay less.
you have something proving that?....or is this just more idle Chris talk?.....

Hello!.. Republicans oppose rising taxes on the rich -- can you figure out who will pick up the tab?

The tab? You mean the tab for you greedy, lazy bastards to sit around and demand more and ever more from the government while contributing jack shit yourselves? You'll excuse me if I don't find this a persuasive OR sympathetic argument for why the rich (who are already picking up the tab for your appalling spending habits) should be gouged even more.

you have something proving that?....or is this just more idle Chris talk?.....

Hello!.. Republicans oppose rising taxes on the rich -- can you figure out who will pick up the tab?

The tab? You mean the tab for you greedy, lazy bastards to sit around and demand more and ever more from the government while contributing jack shit yourselves? You'll excuse me if I don't find this a persuasive OR sympathetic argument for why the rich (who are already picking up the tab for your appalling spending habits) should be gouged even more.

You can work for it (be a republican).

or

You can steal it (be a democrat).

Seems pretty simple.

People vote Republican because they like paying higher taxes so the idle rich can pay less.

And I like reading your posts because it tells me that even brain dead people can have some quality of life.

Many of them are simply confused.

"Finally, Cornell University’s Suzanne Mettler points out that many beneficiaries of government programs seem confused about their own place in the system. She tells us that 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 43 percent of those receiving unemployment benefits, and 40 percent of those on Medicare say that they “have not used a government program.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/krugman-moochers-against-welfare.html?hp

Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Medicare are all paid into by the recipients. Welfare and Food Stamps are not. That is what those people meant. I don't care what kind of dickweed propaganda you want to try and make out of it.

I also want to see where she got these supposed statistics. They look made up to me.

I think they all take more out than ever paid in to systems of SS, medicare, Unemployment what are we at 199 weeks now? so where is that money come from?
Nice try..

I haven't seen where the republicans were cutting those programs. But there does need to be cuts, because we are in huge debt and the economy will not get better until cuts are made.

The economy does not work like a household or a business, it is a closed system. If everyone tries to reduce his debt, the economy tanks and it makes everyone's debt problems worse. That is why the government has to keep up its spending when everyone else tries to save.

Republicans were not able to cut the entitlement programs yet because Americans overwhelmingly support them. But God knows they've been trying hard. In parallel they using the "starve the beast" strategy -- cut taxes so the deficit explodes and then bully the Democrats into supporting the cuts.

That is the most insane, economically-illiterate thing I've heard today.

Forum List

Back