Why Pelosi will not YET allow a vote on Articles of Impeachment....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually there are TWO reasons.......(mindful that there is NO Constitutional requirement for Pelosi to yet call for a vote on the House impeachment inquiry.....NONE.)

First is the unfortunate fact that GOP senators (and some GOP House members) have not yet grown a spine and are just cowering in corners afraid of Trump's tweets.....and

Second, (somewhat related to the first) she may be waiting for the polls to show that by 60 or so percent impeachment is warranted by voters.........this would then help to turn the senate next year.

......and, based on my own personal humble opinion, Pelosi is tacitly encouraging the destruction of a good part of the GOP that needs to remember what republicanism was all about, versus the Trump cult mentality.

Bottom line, Pelosi WILL call for a vote.

You know, I personally think that the reason she is waiting is she is paying out enough rope for Trump to hogtie and hang himself with.

Remember the Mueller investigation? Trump got a bit nuttier each time something came out that looked bad for him, but when he was able to bullshit everyone into thinking he was exonerated, he started to be his normal irritating self.

But now, with the phone call and all the other stuff that is coming out? It looks like Trump is becoming more and more unhinged each day.

• Banned
If she had the votes, she would call a vote. Get real.

She HAS the votes in the House.....she does not need Jordan or Meadow's vote in the lower chamber.

Pelosi is fully aware that republican senators are scared shitless of Trump....but that will also change.

• Banned
You know, I personally think that the reason she is waiting is she is paying out enough rope for Trump to hogtie and hang himself with.

Remember the old Ali's quip of "rope-a-dope" in the boxing ring???.........What is happening right now reminds of that.

Forum List

Back