Why our government has failed

The solution to corrupt government is not LESS GOVERMENT, it's cleaning up the corruption in government.

Of course if we REALLY did that, government would probably be MUCH smaller than it already is.

And a whole lotta fat cats would be far less powerful and rich than they are today, too.

That is exactly the point.

These Republican voters are tools for the corporate lobbyists, and they don't even know it.

The solution to corrupt government is not LESS GOVERMENT, it's cleaning up the corruption in government.

Of course if we REALLY did that, government would probably be MUCH smaller than it already is.

And a whole lotta fat cats would be far less powerful and rich than they are today, too.

Excellent assesment. I completely agree.

As Democrat voters are. Pot calling the kettle black.

Yup.

All I can say is that I do not think either party is especially interested in running clean government.

Our system rewards those in power regardless of party.

Diehard partisans of either party can see and do point out the warts on the other party but apparently completely ignore the same warts on the party of their choice.

The NFP I founded and preside over competes with a government funded website doing what we do... only not half as well.

That website got $4.4 million dollars to do what I did while existing on a very modest personal income.

What my organization could have done with that kind of money would have stunned the online educational world, folks.

Instead that $4.4 million was just pork sandwich given to a bunch of poltical insiders who took fat salaries and (using college work study students I imagine...meaning they weren;t even paid off that $4.4 million grant) did a half-assed job of creating something loosely based on the model of what my organization of international volunteers did for gratis.

Nobody needs remind me that government is corrupt.

But then too, nobody can convince me that private corporations, sans government, would be a better solution, either.

Who do you think is corrupting our goverment?

Welfare mothers?

Forum List

Back