Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

Or, perhaps we are still waiting to hear the rest of the story. Unlike the Democrat voting block, we like to find out the entire story before we "burn this bitch down".

What exactly do you think Fox should "apologize for"? Reporting the disaster? Reporting what the four security contractors (who were there) said?

On a tangental note, did you call for NBC to apologize when they selectively edited Zimmerman's phone call?

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?

you people are so small and petty. You actually think your Dear Leader or your shit doesn't stink
And you people are so easily duped. One of you wants to deflect to Zimmerman and another one is too fixated on Obama to think of anything else. How many times did FOX lie about "stand down orders"?
Benghazi Bombshell Security Team Told to Stand Down By Top CIA Officer Fox News Insider

They won the election by running on Benghazi, ebola, and ISIS. Then after November 5 all those things magically disappeared from the headlines.

The GOP is shameless.

Nothing to do with this Ferguson nonsense that's taken over everything media, right? Also, I was under the assumption that the new Senate doesn't take over until January 1... Am I mistaken?

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?

you people are so small and petty. You actually think your Dear Leader or your shit doesn't stink
And you people are so easily duped. One of you wants to deflect to Zimmerman and another one is too fixated on Obama to think of anything else. How many times did FOX lie about "stand down orders"?
Benghazi Bombshell Security Team Told to Stand Down By Top CIA Officer Fox News Insider

Well, I guess we all can't have the insider information on all things that you do. You are the bomb and knower of all things. So how does it feel to be led around by the ring in your nose by your Dear leader?

Got four guys who were at the security complex who have consistently said they were told to stand down.

Could they be lieing? Yeah, but they are the ones who paid a heavy price for trying to defend our embassy.

Got four guys who were at the security complex who have consistently said they were told to stand down.

Could they be lieing? Yeah, but they are the ones who paid a heavy price for trying to defend our embassy.

Go to school. Leave the adults to deal with things

I don't ever see any news outlet apologize for being wrong.

So why should Fox be any different?

Forum List

Back