Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

Or, perhaps we are still waiting to hear the rest of the story. Unlike the Democrat voting block, we like to find out the entire story before we "burn this bitch down".

What exactly do you think Fox should "apologize for"? Reporting the disaster? Reporting what the four security contractors (who were there) said?

On a tangental note, did you call for NBC to apologize when they selectively edited Zimmerman's phone call?

Ahhh the old "waiting for the whole story" dodge...

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?
Why have YOU not apologized to America for your vote that has subjected all of us to madness for the last 6 years.

Does some of the "madness" include your whining about Benghazi cover ups...because as you see, your madness was self inflicted....which of course means its Obamas fault

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?

you people are so small and petty. You actually think your Dear Leader or your shit doesn't stink
And you people are so easily duped. One of you wants to deflect to Zimmerman and another one is too fixated on Obama to think of anything else. How many times did FOX lie about "stand down orders"?
Benghazi Bombshell Security Team Told to Stand Down By Top CIA Officer Fox News Insider

Well, I guess we all can't have the insider information on all things that you do. You are the bomb and knower of all things. So how does it feel to be led around by the ring in your nose by your Dear leader?
I don`t have any insider info but the GOP led committee that led the investigation certainly did. Their conclusion? You chumps are easily played.

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

Why have YOU not apologized to America for your vote that has subjected all of us to madness for the last 6 years.

Does some of the "madness" include your whining about Benghazi cover ups...because as you see, your madness was self inflicted....which of course means its Obamas fault

Do you ever stop whining over your Dear Wonderful Leader? Pretty hard to find ANYTHING good to beat people over the head for him, isn't it. so you latch onto some Report that isn't even compete yet

benghazi.jpg

Do you ever stop whining over your Dear Wonderful Leader? Pretty hard to find ANYTHING good to beat people over the head for him, isn't it.

Is this whiner whining about whining? Thats projection funny right there

Do you ever stop whining over your Dear Wonderful Leader? Pretty hard to find ANYTHING good to beat people over the head for him, isn't it. so you latch onto some Report that isn't even compete yet
Is there a chance that you can forget about Obama for just one minute? Just long enough to tell us why you enjoy being so gullible. This thread is about FOX and their lies about Benghazi.

Is there a chance that you can forget about Obama for just one minute? Just long enough to tell us why you enjoy being so gullible. This thread is about FOX and their lies about Benghazi.

No she bring up Obama to tell everyone else to stop talking about Obama. Projection

Can you stop for one minuet and tell us who drove you to obsess over a frikken news station? And then sit on here calling the people who watches it, clowns that must be embarrassed. So pardon me if I see you for what you are. small, petty and a sheep for Obama. And someone who believes their shit doesn't stink

Can you stop for one minuet and tell us who drove you to obsess over a frikken news station? And then sit on here calling the people who watches it, clowns that must be embarrassed. So pardon me if I see you for what you are. small, petty and a sheep for Obama. And someone who believes their shit doesn't stink

Again this is about Benghazi. Comment?

Wrong, this is about the liberal obsession with the only reputable tv news outlet.

Wrong, this is about the liberal obsession with the only reputable tv news outlet.

And nevermind the slew of blatant partisans past and present that fuel that network.

And nevermind the slew of blatant partisans past and present that fuel that network.
There are certainly a few on there. Changes nothing about my post.

There are certainly a few on there. Changes nothing about my post.

I have no doubt you feel that way.

Why are they even allowed to broadcast stuff that's not pre-vetted by the Administration like all of the other news outlets????

Why are they even allowed to broadcast stuff that's not pre-vetted by the Administration like all of the other news outlets????

If everything they said about the administration was actually true then they wouldn't be allowed to. It's quite ironic.

Forum List

Back