Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

a
Is there a chance that you can forget about Obama for just one minute? Just long enough to tell us why you enjoy being so gullible. This thread is about FOX and their lies about Benghazi.

Can you stop for one minuet and tell us who drove you to obsess over a frikken news station? And then sit on here calling the people who watches it, clowns that must be embarrassed. So pardon me if I see you for what you are. small, petty and a sheep for Obama. And someone who believes their shit doesn't stink

Again this is about Benghazi. Comment?
Wrong, this is about the liberal obsession with the only reputable tv news outlet.

And nevermind the slew of blatant partisans past and present that fuel that network.

Why are they even allowed to broadcast stuff that's not pre-vetted by the Administration like all of the other news outlets????

For sure.

and they for sure need to run it by August West or he'll beat down the people who watches it.
the sad thing is... these people don't even recognize themselves for being sheep lead to hate a damn News channel. I can't stand Msnbc so my thing is. NOT TO WATCH THEM

Last edited:
Does some of the "madness" include your whining about Benghazi cover ups...because as you see, your madness was self inflicted....which of course means its Obamas fault

Do you ever stop whining over your Dear Wonderful Leader? Pretty hard to find ANYTHING good to beat people over the head for him, isn't it. so you latch onto some Report that isn't even compete yet
Is there a chance that you can forget about Obama for just one minute? Just long enough to tell us why you enjoy being so gullible. This thread is about FOX and their lies about Benghazi.

Can you stop for one minuet and tell us who drove you to obsess over a frikken news station? And then sit on here calling the people who watches it, clowns that must be embarrassed. So pardon me if I see you for what you are. small, petty and a sheep for Obama. And someone who believes their shit doesn't stink

Wrong, this is about the liberal obsession with the only reputable tv news outlet.

Oh you want it to be but this is about you being fed lies and now republicans couldnt find any there there and you are embarrassed.

I guess when you say someone is obsessed that means they wonder why a news organization put out false information. Then yes, I am this new definition of a word...obsessed

a

And nevermind the slew of blatant partisans past and present that fuel that network.

Why are they even allowed to broadcast stuff that's not pre-vetted by the Administration like all of the other news outlets????

For sure.

and they for sure need to run it by August West or he'll beat down the people who watches it.
the sad thing is... these people don't even recognize themselves for being sheep lead to hate a damn News channel. I can't stand Msnbc so my thing is. NOT TO WATCH THEM

Why did Fox News lie again? Or are the republicans lying about finding nothing? Or both?

Do you ever stop whining over your Dear Wonderful Leader? Pretty hard to find ANYTHING good to beat people over the head for him, isn't it. so you latch onto some Report that isn't even compete yet

Oh you want it to be but this is about you being fed lies and now republicans couldnt find any there there and you are embarrassed.

I guess when you say someone is obsessed that means they wonder why a news organization put out false information. Then yes, I am this new definition of a word...obsessed
Get over yourself. No one gives a fuck what you or I think. Their ratings are proof of that.

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.

benghazi.jpg

beckhy.jpg

Get over yourself. No one gives a fuck what you or I think. Their ratings are proof of that.

...Thats why you're responding to me? Because you dont care? I believe you bro

When we share a watermelon, then & only then, will we be bros. Until then you are just some random schmuck on the net.

When we share a watermelon, then & only then, will we be bros. Until then you are just some random schmuck on the net.

Thats a lot of not caring on display bro

Our government has purposefully lied about the Benghazi atrocity, instructed others to lie, and intimidated whistleblowers who were guilty of nothing but a desire for justice and the truth.

You mistake my mockery of you for caring about the subject at hand.

Just how stupid are you?

Our government has purposefully lied about the Benghazi atrocity, instructed others to lie, and intimidated whistleblowers who were guilty of nothing but a desire for justice and the truth.

Which govt? The one who couldnt find anything wrong or the President?

We will revisit it once the major investigation is released.

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?

you people are so small and petty. You actually think your Dear Leader or your shit doesn't stink
And you people are so easily duped. One of you wants to deflect to Zimmerman and another one is too fixated on Obama to think of anything else. How many times did FOX lie about "stand down orders"?
Benghazi Bombshell Security Team Told to Stand Down By Top CIA Officer Fox News Insider

Well, I guess we all can't have the insider information on all things that you do. You are the bomb and knower of all things. So how does it feel to be led around by the ring in your nose by your Dear leader?
I don`t have any insider info but the GOP led committee that led the investigation certainly did. Their conclusion? You chumps are easily played.

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

You mistake my mockery of you for caring about the subject at hand.

Just how stupid are you?

Just a hair less than you

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

Oh boo hoo - except Gruber saying anything doesnt offend me because I know I am not that.

The only people offended are those that it hits close to home.

So why did Fox lie about Benghazi? Or are the republicans findings lies?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

they don't care. they are PARTY over country. nothing else matters. that's why they EXPECT some news station to "grovel and apologize" to their Dear dear wonderful leader.

Forum List

Back