Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
You guys know about Obama's SecCommerce?

Ever hear of her?

She FORGOT to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure form

Oh, most of her employees earn minimum wage

Last edited:
Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....
You don't get the tax ploy do you?

Wal Mart collects the food, clothing or money donated, then writes of the donations since they donate the items in their name.....

You guys know about Obama's SecCommerce?

Ever hear of her?

She FORGOT to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure form

Oh, most of her employees earn minimum wage

Does she pay her employees so little that they qualify for welfare?

Romney forgot to declare $1M on his taxes. Had to file an extension.

Wal Mart not only starts at min wage, they will not give you enough hours to live on. It was done to me when I worked for them, even though I signed an anti union statement and was promised 40 hours a week for doing so...Sam Walton lied and we were cut back to 20 hours a week...That was in 1986...they still do it to this day...

Last edited:

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Wal Mart not only starts at min wage, they will not give you enough hours to live on. It was done to me when I worked for them, even though I signed an anti union statement and was promised 40 hours a week for doing so...Sam Walton lied and we were cut back to 20 hours a week...That was in 1986...they still do it to this day...

Hmmmm....dare I say....start your own Walmart and pay your employees whatever you want.....that would actually be a solution that doesn't enslave people to the government....or how about finding another job that pays more....that is called freedom.....

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are

Hmmmm....dare I say....start your own Walmart and pay your employees whatever you want.....that would actually be a solution that doesn't enslave people to the government....or how about finding another job that pays more....that is called freedom.....

actually people.
Unlike

I did dumbass.....but I did masonry and electrical, I also worked my people 40 plus hours and gave them a better wage than Wal Mart did to me of $4.50 an hour...

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Obama should help more minimum wage illegals stay and depress wages for minimum wage Americans.

Forum List

Back