Why Must They Do It The Hard Way Too?

jon_forward

Nov 18, 2003
nashville.tn
This may be a grave error that the Iranians are making. They must think its a game, they forget that their next-door neighbor played this game and lost. and you can be sure that the Iranians wont get no 12 years to think and plan..............

Is it the Desert heat?:tank: :tank: :tank:

Next stop, Tehran.
Fundamentalists and wako's galore. Tanks to the left, infantry to the right. Make way for the bombers!!

:tank: :tank: :tank: moving on through to Iran, look out Aotyola

Afghanistan and Iraq may well prove to be excellent proving grounds for our equipment and tactics, as any conquest of Iran is sure to be a blend of the previous two actions.

our abrams will agian set a land speed record of distance. Iraq was the pratice. Iran is the real thing.

If push comes to shove, I just as soon they pulled there head out of the camels ass . If...and I say I very big If..they need help with a power generating plant that we , with other countries[screw the UN] show them how to with out going nuclear..they have gotto be just burning off the natural gas from the oil wells...there ya go!

hey thanks, such an open group here,hey lets go out and conquer the world ! , ye shall sow what ye shall reap, maybe you guys should focus a little more on the fact that while nojobs are being created your President is giving a Trillionh of your dollars to the Rich, wonder how many of the big talkers here are actually even capable of joining up.

Originally posted by Dartayan
hey thanks, such an open group here

Yes we are, and we usually cite references with our posts and answer questions from other members. When someone comes here and makes a ridiculous post, refuses to answer questions and cite sources - that's basically the definition of a troll.

You went fishing with no bait.

You casted in your line and tried to lure one in. Instead you fell in. It's obvious you're all wet and you can't swim.

Now you've sunk to the bottom.

Troll.

you know about 20 min. ago i would have responded to your post. But now, it's a waste of my time.
YOU SIR ARE A TROLL, DEAL WITH IT :trolls:

Hey Jimnyc, is that your dog on your avatar? My sister's got two pugs. they are so cute, they are deffinatly one of the collest breeds of dogs.
P.S does you're pug snore too.:D

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
our abrams will agian set a land speed record of distance. Iraq was the pratice. Iran is the real thing.

There is certainly more land mass to cover, but it's not as flat as Iraq in most places. I would expect heavy initial bombardment followed by co-operation with domestic insurgent groups in the southern mountain region, and a 2 pronged pincer attack from Karkuk in Iraq (marine armored) and the western portion of Afghanistan (army, wide front advance), meeting up in Tehran.

..you people are pathetic, let me guess its the same 4-5 losers here every night who the second that someone comes along and points out the ridiculuosly obvious, that you dumbasses are letting your leaders attempt to seize the middle east, and inceredibly you are so naive you actually think its possible, that you get together and all yell troll, welll boo hoo, enjhoy each others company because apparrently no one else can get along with you.

Forum List

Back