Why Michelle Would Be A Worse POTUS Than Hillary

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden.

I have no doubt they are running polls and surveys to find out if she could win. That's all they care about is winning and beating Trump, absolutely nothing else matters to them. Assuming she would do it, if the democrats believe she offers a higher chance of winning than Biden, they'll drop him in a New York minute. And whether she would or wouldn't be a better president is beside the point.

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden.
Which 'democrats'?

Be specific.

It's not very loud right now, but I think this is what they've been trying to weasel their way into the public eye all along. The only problem is the death(murder) of their personal chef. If not for that event they maybe could have gotten away with it.

Barack Obama is in control of the White House. He wants to be a king or a dictator, and if he can get Michelle elected, the titles may be different but the leadership will remain the same.
Did the voices in your head tell you this?

Obama is making movies and enjoying his life. And apparently has a summer home, free of charge, in your fucking head.

So Biden has a trusted advisor. They make a damn good team.
Trusted advisor. LOL.
Obama is destroying his administration and destroying America in the process......and letting Biden take all of the heat for it. The old white dementia patient can't be bothered with answering questions. Ask him too many questions and he takes another LID and soon he's off to the beach again.

You'll shit yourself when they decide that they plan on installing either Hillary or Michelle as POTUS and I'm sure they'll come up with an excuse you'll wholeheartedly accept as legit.

I bet Obama is dreaming of suspending the 22nd Amendment so he can become a dictator. That's another option you'd go for without questioning it.

You are one silly ass of a man. You concoct such bullshit. Michelle Obama has said nothing about a run for the White House. Lolol 🤣🤣🤣 you're a pathetic buffoon.

You're the perfect Democrat. Always living in denial.
Now Obama is trying to take over Biden's re-election campaign.
Don't you think that a former president has better things to do?
Shouldn't he be in his new pad in Oahu enjoying his retirement?

Your 8th grade education is showing.

You're the perfect Democrat. Always living in denial.
Now Obama is trying to take over Biden's re-election campaign.
Don't you think that a former president has better things to do?
Shouldn't he be in his new pad in Oahu enjoying his retirement?
Scared of a unified Democratic Party, aren't you?

Trusted advisor. LOL.
Obama is destroying his administration and destroying America in the process......and letting Biden take all of the heat for it. The old white dementia patient can't be bothered with answering questions. Ask him too many questions and he takes another LID and soon he's off to the beach again.
Your paranoia is entertaining. Is there any rational reason why Obama shouldn't support Biden?

Again, a unified Democratic Party scares you to death, doesn't it?
You're hardly unified.
But clearly you have no issue with corruption and criminal activity.

Obama is operating a cryptocracy as a private citizen to avoid scrutiny by the federal government.
He wasn't elected to a third term but he considers himself a dictator the same exact way Putin did in Russia.
He proved he didn't like being watched by congress when he formed a cabinet using czars to avoid oversight.
Now he's trying to take over Biden's campaign to assure that he can stay in power.
Otherwise he wouldn't give a flying-fuck what happened to Biden.

You're hardly unified.
But clearly you have no issue with corruption and criminal activity.

Obama is operating a cryptocracy as a private citizen to avoid scrutiny by the federal government.
He wasn't elected to a third term but he considers himself a dictator the same exact way Putin did in Russia.
He proved he didn't like being watched by congress when he formed a cabinet using czars to avoid oversight.
Now he's trying to take over Biden's campaign to assure that he can stay in power.
Otherwise he wouldn't give a flying-fuck what happened to Biden.
Obama supporting Biden is neither corrupt or criminal. I know you want to pretend it is, but it's not. You silly MAGAs whine about everything, don't you?

Obama supporting Biden is neither corrupt or criminal. I know you want to pretend it is, but it's not. You silly MAGAs whine about everything, don't you?
Once again.....he's not just showing his support you ignorant ass.
He's taking over his re-election campaign by putting his people in charge.

Once again.....he's not just showing his support you ignorant ass.
He's taking over his re-election campaign by putting his people in charge.
And this would effect you how? Here's an idea. Why don't you worry about your MAGA campaign, and we will worry about ours.

And this would effect you how? Here's an idea. Why don't you worry about your MAGA campaign, and we will worry about ours.
So basically you support government corruption and criminal behavior.

You're a total POS.

This crap is serious.....and as usual you think it's great.

I just hope you and I never meet in person.

Forum List

Back