Why Michelle Would Be A Worse POTUS Than Hillary

it keeps the crazy MAGAs stirred up. so.
You'll shit yourself when they decide that they plan on installing either Hillary or Michelle as POTUS and I'm sure they'll come up with an excuse you'll wholeheartedly accept as legit.

I bet Obama is dreaming of suspending the 22nd Amendment so he can become a dictator. That's another option you'd go for without questioning it.

You'll shit yourself when they decide that they plan on installing either Hillary or Michelle as POTUS and I'm sure they'll come up with an excuse you'll wholeheartedly accept as legit.

I bet Obama is dreaming of suspending the 22nd Amendment so he can become a dictator. That's another option you'd go for without questioning it.
Yep. You're still crazy.

Yep. You're still crazy.
And you'll go along with unquestioning approval.
That seems to be what you always do.
No matter how screwed up these people act, you keep buying it.

Bet you think it's great that Colorado took Trump off the ballot. :slap:

YUP.....YUP.........:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
And you'll go along with unquestioning approval.
That seems to be what you always do.
No matter how screwed up these people act, you keep buying it.

Bet you think it's great that Colorado took Trump off the ballot. :slap:

YUP.....YUP.........:auiqs.jpg:
The office of the president is an office and the president is an officer. Sorry if that confuses you.

The office of the president is an office and the president is an officer. Sorry if that confuses you.
Who told you that?

Did your masters tell you to say that silly unrelated shit?

Did they give you a shovel so you could scoop that shit up?

The president is an elector and an executive of the United States.....not an officer.
He was elected to office and he is in charge of the "Executive Branch" of the United States Government.
And the one glaring issue that seems to escape you is the fact that if he is president he cannot mount an insurrection against himself. Until the new president is sworn in, he is still the president. The fact that Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence worked together to mount a coup against the president is what they're doing their best to cover up. Jan 6th was part of their plan to keep him from coming back in 4 years and booting out the schmuck they replaced him with.

Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment provides that “Officers of the United States” who engaged in insurrection against the country are disqualified from holding office. In an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal on September 7, 2023, “Was Trump ‘an Officer of the United States’?,” Michael Mukasey argues this provision does not apply to Donald Trump—because, he says, presidents are not “Officers of the United States.”
This argument contradicts the plain text of Section 3, defeats the Amendment’s evident purpose, and belies common sense.
Section 3 was adopted principally to prevent “Officers of the United States” who joined the Confederacy from reclaiming power in the Reconstruction government. Its drafters hardly would have exempted a turncoat president.
And they didn’t. In the mid-nineteenth century, as today, the president fell within the ordinary meaning of “officer.” Members of the 39th Congress, which proposed the Amendment, repeatedly referred to the president as an officer.
Historically, the distinguishing feature of an “officer” is that they swore an oath. And while Mr. Mukasey is correct that Article II, separately from Article IV, mandates a presidential oath, lawmakers made no distinction between these oaths for the purpose of Section 3.
Mr. Mukasey insists that case law says elected officials are not “officers.” But the lines he quotes, arguably powerful standing alone, are irrelevant to the question here. One pertains to which lower-level federal officials are “Officers,” while the other simply notes that presidents are accountable for such officials because they are not elected.
Mr. Mukasey may think that an election is the preferable way to keep Trump from office, but under the Fourteenth Amendment, Trump’s not qualified to serve.

However, Joe Biden has been actively giving aid and comfort to the enemy.....and therefore he, if found guilty of giving such aid, is disqualified from serving as POTUS.

Links

Last edited:
Who told you that?

Did your masters tell you to say that silly unrelated shit?

Did they give you a shovel so you could scoop that shit up?

The president is an elector and an executive of the United States.....not an officer.
He was elected to office and he is in charge of the "Executive Branch" of the United States Government.
And the one glaring issue that seems to escape you is the fact that if he is president he cannot mount an insurrection against himself. Until the new president is sworn in, he is still the president. The fact that Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence worked together to mount a coup against the president is what they're doing their best to cover up. Jan 6th was part of their plan to keep him from coming back in 4 years and booting out the schmuck they replaced him with.

However, Joe Biden has been actively giving aid and comfort to the enemy.....and therefore he, if found guilty of giving such aid, is disqualified from serving as POTUS.

Links

You are confused as bad as trump is. The president and the government are not the same thing. That would be a king.

You are confused as bad as trump is. The president and the government are not the same thing. That would be a king.
No, you're confused. Anyone who openly undermines or causes an insurrection against the federal government, or attempts to replace the president by any other means than impeachment while he was in office is guilty of insurrection. The only way they can remove a president legally is by impeachment. They cannot remove him by creating a false scenario that he colluded with Russians. They cannot create a fake insurrection by attacking and murdering his supporters and claim that Trump ordered that insurrection, then use this fake insurrection as grounds to remove him from the ballot.
Anyone who gives aid to Iran, the Taliban, or ISIS is disqualified from running for POTUS. So anyone who has paid money or given military aid to Iran is hereby disqualified from holding office. That includes Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Joseph Biden, Hunter Biden, Lindsey Graham or anyone who turned over military equipment to ISIS, the Taliban, Iran, China, Russia, or Hamas.

Last edited:
No, you're confused. Anyone who openly undermines or causes an insurrection against the federal government, or attempts to replace the president by any other means than impeachment while he was in office is guilty of insurrection. The only way they can remove a president legally is by impeachment. They cannot remove him by creating a false scenario that he colluded with Russians. They cannot create a fake insurrection by attacking and murdering his supporters and claim that Trump ordered that insurrection, then use this fake insurrection as grounds to remove him from the ballot.
Anyone who gives aid to Iran, the Taliban, or ISIS is disqualified from running for POTUS.
Sorry BooBoo, but the ballot is not the same as the office.

Sorry BooBoo, but the ballot is not the same as the office.
The problem with decisions like this is the slippery-slope issue it creates.
If other states wanted to now....they could go ahead and disqualify anyone without a trial who supported giving any kind of aid to our enemies. So that means that every Republican state can disqualify anyone who paid money to Iran. They could make up any excuse they wanted. They could say that anyone who went on an apology tour telling our enemies that we're sorry, offering them comfort that we the United States, is guilty of doing something wrong against them. They are hereby disqualified without being convicted in a court of law of doing so.
That disqualifies just about every Democrat in the country.

Last edited:
The problem with decisions like this is the slippery-slope issue it creates.
If other states wanted to now....they could go ahead and disqualify anyone without a trial who supported giving any kind of aid to our enemies. So that means that every Republican state can disqualify anyone who paid money to Iran. They could make up any excuse they wanted. They could say that anyone who went on an apology tour telling our enemies that we're sorry, offering them comfort that we the United States, is guilty of doing something wrong against them. They are hereby disqualified without being convicted in a court of law of doing so.
That disqualifies just about every Democrat in the country.
That is not the same as hijacking an election to install a loser as president.

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden. It's not very loud right now, but I think this is what they've been trying to weasel their way into the public eye all along. The only problem is the death(murder) of their personal chef. If not for that event they maybe could have gotten away with it.

Barack Obama is in control of the White House. He wants to be a king or a dictator, and if he can get Michelle elected, the titles may be different but the leadership will remain the same. Then he can go about ending the practice of free elections in America. What would be more deadly for America than putting the most racist Jew hating/White hating couple in American history back in the Oval Office. One only has to watch a movie that Barack and Michelle produced on Netflix (Leave The World Behind) to know this is a huge threat to the freedoms of Americans. According to the Obamas everything would be fine if not for those darned white people.

Who can forget the nasty scowl on Michelle's face during the inauguration in 2017. Michelle was so angry that an Obama associate wasn't going to occupy the WH for the next 4 years that she couldn't fake being friendly. I've met folks like that before. I remember going to church services....and some of the most racist blacks in America go to church every week. When I went to shake the hand of a black woman after the service it was like shaking hands with a Mackerel. The message was clear. This black woman hated my white skin and she couldn't hide this fact to save her life. This is the kind of person I see in Michelle Obama. A person that cannot hide her hatred.

I'm pretty sure there is video of Michael and Obama raping children on Epstein’s Pleasure Island. That should do it for Mucelle, but democrats will vote for him BASED on that. His popularity will soar if the videos go public.

Michelle is a world class racist, Hillary is a world class liar, and they're both world class thieves. Take your pick.

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden. It's not very loud right now, but I think this is what they've been trying to weasel their way into the public eye all along. The only problem is the death(murder) of their personal chef. If not for that event they maybe could have gotten away with it.

Barack Obama is in control of the White House. He wants to be a king or a dictator, and if he can get Michelle elected, the titles may be different but the leadership will remain the same. Then he can go about ending the practice of free elections in America. What would be more deadly for America than putting the most racist Jew hating/White hating couple in American history back in the Oval Office. One only has to watch a movie that Barack and Michelle produced on Netflix (Leave The World Behind) to know this is a huge threat to the freedoms of Americans. According to the Obamas everything would be fine if not for those darned white people.

Who can forget the nasty scowl on Michelle's face during the inauguration in 2017. Michelle was so angry that an Obama associate wasn't going to occupy the WH for the next 4 years that she couldn't fake being friendly. I've met folks like that before. I remember going to church services....and some of the most racist blacks in America go to church every week. When I went to shake the hand of a black woman after the service it was like shaking hands with a Mackerel. The message was clear. This black woman hated my white skin and she couldn't hide this fact to save her life. This is the kind of person I see in Michelle Obama. A person that cannot hide her hatred.

Michelle is not smart,can't talk ,and has a terrible chip on her shoulder (besides greatly disliking Blacks as I've noticed) but Hillary is the only one on the planet who could get me to vote for Trump, I find her that odious. Helping her husband abuse women and then attacking those very women, Now it looks like the Clinton Foundation helped Epstein. Something from Hell , maybe???

Forum List

Back