Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

Noun 1. act of terrorism - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

so you are claiming that the attack on the pentagon was an act of war and not an act of terrorist by posting this? thanks.

Noun 1. military - the military forces of a nation; "their military is the largest in the region"; "the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"

military - definition of military by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

why did you forget to post the rest of the definitions? because they prove my point and not yours? :lol:

3. Of or relating to war: military operations.
4. Of or relating to land forces.
n. pl. military also mil·i·tar·ies
1. Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.
2. Members, especially officers, of an armed force.

Noun 1. military - the military forces of a nation; "their military is the largest in the region"; "the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"

military - definition of military by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

why did you forget to post the rest of the definitions? because they prove my point and not yours? :lol:

n. pl. military also mil·i·tar·ies
1. Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.

because you used it as a noun not a adjective..

you are such a dishonest fuck

mil·i·tar·y (m
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
ebreve.gif
r
lprime.gif
emacr.gif
)adj.1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.
2. Performed or supported by the armed forces: military service.

n. pl. military also mil·i·tar·ies 1. Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.

[Middle English, from Latin m
imacr.gif
lit
amacr.gif
ris, from m
imacr.gif
les, m
imacr.gif
lit-, soldier.]
mil
lprime.gif
i·tar
prime.gif
i·ly
(-târ
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-l
emacr.gif
) adv.

mil·i·tar·y (m
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
ebreve.gif
r
lprime.gif
emacr.gif
)adj.1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.

n. pl. military also mil·i·tar·ies 1. Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.

imacr.gif
lit
amacr.gif
ris, from m
imacr.gif
les, m
imacr.gif
lit-, soldier.]
mil
lprime.gif
i·tar
prime.gif
i·ly
(-târ
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-l
emacr.gif
) adv.

do you have a point ??...so what...this is meaningless..you cant just post other uses of the word military ..you need to show how they are relevant in context to the quote...dummy

mil·i·tar·y (m
ibreve.gif
l
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
-t
ebreve.gif
r
lprime.gif
emacr.gif

imacr.gif
lit
amacr.gif
ris, from m
imacr.gif
les, m
imacr.gif
lit-, soldier.]
mil
lprime.gif
i·tar
prime.gif
i·ly
(-târ
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-l
emacr.gif
) adv.

do you have a point ??...so what...this is meaningless..you cant just post other uses of the word military ..you need to show how they are relevant in context to the quote...dummy
no, i dont, dipshit

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

Did you even read your own link?
ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH
I think that covers 9/11

so in your world the wtc towers where federal buildings...besides your point is pointless the FBI already cited lack of evidence the reason for 9/11 not being listed ...why are you arguing with them ?

lol...grasping for straws reprinting the LA times misuse of the word military doesn't help your case and this is not speaking to the terrorist attack of 9/11..

another moronic twoofer makes another moronic statement. its the LA Times misusing the word. :lol:

well, how do you explain all these that did NOT come from the LA Times? :cuckoo:

Yemeni warplanes killed six Al Qaeda operatives Friday near a desert village bordering Saudi Arabia, including a senior military leader who plotted to assassinate the U.S. ambassador, security officials said. link

The US killed a key al Qaeda military leader based in Pakistan's Taliban-controlled tribal agency of North Waziristan during an airstrike. link

The Yemeni government confirmed that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula's military commander was killed in an airstrike launched against the terror group on Jan. 15. link

Field Commander Of Al Qaeda Military Operations In The Arabian Peninsula Turns Himself In. link

sorry dude but you've been bitch slapped......

lol ...hardly ...we all know the media has picked up on the the government use of the words war and military and are just parroting them back

From Times Online February 18, 2005

New proof that man has caused global warmingFrom Mark Henderson, Science Correspondent, in Washington
Recommend? (33)
The strongest evidence yet that global warming has been triggered by human activity has emerged from a major study of rising temperatures in the world’s oceans.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article516033.ece

just like this...

Last edited:
lol...grasping for straws reprinting the LA times misuse of the word military doesn't help your case and this is not speaking to the terrorist attack of 9/11..

another moronic twoofer makes another moronic statement. its the LA Times misusing the word. :lol:

well, how do you explain all these that did NOT come from the LA Times? :cuckoo:

Yemeni warplanes killed six Al Qaeda operatives Friday near a desert village bordering Saudi Arabia, including a senior military leader who plotted to assassinate the U.S. ambassador, security officials said. link

The US killed a key al Qaeda military leader based in Pakistan's Taliban-controlled tribal agency of North Waziristan during an airstrike. link

The Yemeni government confirmed that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula's military commander was killed in an airstrike launched against the terror group on Jan. 15. link

Field Commander Of Al Qaeda Military Operations In The Arabian Peninsula Turns Himself In. link

and again we were speaking of the 9/11 attacks...pre-invasion of other nations

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election
Mercenary contractors fightin' a new era
Corporate military bankin' off the war on terror

Immortal Technique - Bin Laden Lyrics

and post attacks on the embasies in kenya and tanzania and the attack on the USS Cole. so what's your point? what does invasion have to do with it?

and post attacks on the embasies in kenya and tanzania and the attack on the USS Cole. so what's your point? what does invasion have to do with it?

those events were not called acts of war and the perpetrators were not refereed to as military...but you are calling 9/11 an act of war perpetrated by military forces

those events were not called acts of war and the perpetrators were not refereed to as military...but you are calling 9/11 an act of war perpetrated by military forces

no jackass. i am calling 9/11 an act of war.

YOU added the military forces.

first it was claimed it didnt fit the definition of "act of war" because it was not between two states. i proved it doesnt have to be between two states.

then you tried to claim airplanes werent used as missiles or some stupid shit.

then you tried to claim i used "military" as a adjective instead of a noun.

when that didnt work you tried to claim we couldnt jsut use the word "military" but we needed to show it in context in order to be relevant or some stupid shit. i posted a headline from the LA Times showing it in context.

then you tried to claim the LA Times wasnt using the word properly so i posted a bunch of links showing the same fucking stuff being reported by lots of different people to prove you have your head up your ass and dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

holy fuck, you retreat more than the fucking french!!!!! :lol:

This is one of the most retarded threads.

The poster was pre-911.

After 911 the Senate upped the reward from $25 to $50 million because of OBL's involvement with 911.

It's only a poster it's not a legal indictment.

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

While it is proven that he heads the organization that plotted the attacks, planned the attacks, and carried out the attacks, there is only circumstantial evidence that he had a direct hand in any of that.

What you're asking is, in essence, why isn't the CEO of a company held liable for anything that his employees do on the job that is wrong. If a ConEd meter reader steals your dog while reading your meter, should the CEO of ConEd be charged?

Not only is that a stoopid analogy it's also dishonest.

Forum List

Back