Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

and post attacks on the embasies in kenya and tanzania and the attack on the USS Cole. so what's your point? what does invasion have to do with it?

those events were not called acts of war and the perpetrators were not refereed to as military...but you are calling 9/11 an act of war perpetrated by military forces

no jackass. i am calling 9/11 an act of war.

YOU added the military forces.

first it was claimed it didnt fit the definition of "act of war" because it was not between two states. i proved it doesnt have to be between two states.

then you tried to claim airplanes werent used as missiles or some stupid shit.

then you tried to claim i used "military" as a adjective instead of a noun.

when that didnt work you tried to claim we couldnt jsut use the word "military" but we needed to show it in context in order to be relevant or some stupid shit. i posted a headline from the LA Times showing it in context.

then you tried to claim the LA Times wasnt using the word properly so i posted a bunch of links showing the same fucking stuff being reported by lots of different people to prove you have your head up your ass and dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

holy fuck, you retreat more than the fucking french!!!!! :lol:

You're a stoopid mother fucker. Terrorists by definition cannot commit acts of war you dumbfuck. You get pwned in everything you debate then cry like a little bitch.

This is one of the most retarded threads.

The poster was pre-911.

After 911 the Senate upped the reward from $25 to $50 million because of OBL's involvement with 911.

It's only a poster it's not a legal indictment.

Approaching ten years and bin laden has never been charged with anything about that day.

lol...grasping for straws reprinting the LA times misuse of the word military doesn't help your case and this is not speaking to the terrorist attack of 9/11..

another moronic twoofer makes another moronic statement. its the LA Times misusing the word. :lol:

well, how do you explain all these that did NOT come from the LA Times? :cuckoo:

Yemeni warplanes killed six Al Qaeda operatives Friday near a desert village bordering Saudi Arabia, including a senior military leader who plotted to assassinate the U.S. ambassador, security officials said. link

The US killed a key al Qaeda military leader based in Pakistan's Taliban-controlled tribal agency of North Waziristan during an airstrike. link

The Yemeni government confirmed that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula's military commander was killed in an airstrike launched against the terror group on Jan. 15. link

Field Commander Of Al Qaeda Military Operations In The Arabian Peninsula Turns Himself In. link

sorry dude but you've been bitch slapped......

Lol......do you ever think on your own? Fucking dumbass!

The poster was pre-911.

After 911 the Senate upped the reward from $25 to $50 million because of OBL's involvement with 911.

Approaching ten years and bin laden has never been charged with anything about that day.

He doesn't need to be charged. He is an unlawful combatant, he is not a criminal that has the right to go through our criminal justice system.

The poster was pre-911.

He doesn't need to be charged. He is an unlawful combatant, he is not a criminal that has the right to go through our criminal justice system.

The attacks fell under the jurisdiction of the FBI you dumbass. Of course he has to be charged if they have evidence. They don't have any evidence which is why he has never been charged.

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

Did you even read your own link?
ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH
I think that covers 9/11

The WTC was not a federal facility. It was owned by Larry Silverstein, who, 6 weeks before the terrorist attack, leased the complex for 99 yrs. He insured it, claimed 2 separate attacks happened (2 planes) and made a huge profit on a building needing extensive renovation that most investors would have stayed away from. Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

At least by the FBI?
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

I think that covers 9/11

The WTC was not a federal facility. It was owned by Larry Silverstein, who, 6 weeks before the terrorist attack, leased the complex for 99 yrs. He insured it, claimed 2 separate attacks happened (2 planes) and made a huge profit on a building needing extensive renovation that most investors would have stayed away from. Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

Doesn't matter. They will always find an excuse.

those events were not called acts of war and the perpetrators were not refereed to as military...but you are calling 9/11 an act of war perpetrated by military forces

Yours is a reasonable argument, but it is not relevant. The OP is why bin Laden is not on the 10 Most Wanted List. If the government decided that 9/11 was an act of war, it will act as if we are at war. You can reasonably argue that 9/11 was a crime and not an act of war, though I'd disagree, but if the government has decided to prosecute 9/11 as a war, then the perpetrators of the war will be treated as such and will not be prosecuted through the criminal courts. Therefore, there is no reason for the FBI to have responsibility for the capture of bin Laden, and the tactics and techniques used to capture the perpetrators of 9/11 will be through intelligence and perhaps extra-legal means, which would not necessarily stand up in a civilian court of law.

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election
Mercenary contractors fightin' a new era
Corporate military bankin' off the war on terror

Immortal Technique - Bin Laden Lyrics

I got the video. Tells it like it is too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mhJMDAusM]YouTube - Mass Militant The Civilians Military Revolution[/ame]

The attacks fell under the jurisdiction of the FBI you dumbass. Of course he has to be charged if they have evidence. They don't have any evidence which is why he has never been charged.

Francis we are in a war, even the liberal golden calf Barak Hussein Osama finally acknowledged it.

“We are at war, we are at war against al Qaeda,” Obama said,

All our intelligence agencies are involved as well as our military forces.

The includes the FBI, CIA, State, DOD, etc. All of them.

He doesn't needed to be charged. He needs to be either captured or killed.

Yours is a reasonable argument, but it is not relevant. The OP is why bin Laden is not on the 10 Most Wanted List. If the government decided that 9/11 was an act of war, it will act as if we are at war. You can reasonably argue that 9/11 was a crime and not an act of war, though I'd disagree, but if the government has decided to prosecute 9/11 as a war, then the perpetrators of the war will be treated as such and will not be prosecuted through the criminal courts. Therefore, there is no reason for the FBI to have responsibility for the capture of bin Laden, and the tactics and techniques used to capture the perpetrators of 9/11 will be through intelligence and perhaps extra-legal means, which would not necessarily stand up in a civilian court of law.

You're a typical dumbass. BL is on the top ten list einstein. The op asks why BL hasn't been charged with 9E. When a fuckwad like you can't even read a simple O
P you really shouldn't try to enter the world of jurisprudence. Hell, you can't even be honest because you want to refer to illegal activities as "extra-legal." Don't bother responding you dumb bitch because you will only embarrass yourself some more.

Francis we are in a war, even the liberal golden calf Barak Hussein Osama finally acknowledged it.

Listen you fucking broke dick dildo. The attacks fell under the jurisdiction of the FBI. I understand cowards like you run like lightning from principles because you are shallow, fearful, and spineless. That is why punks like you totally swallowed bush's dick every time he laid it on a podium for you.

At least by the FBI?

I think that covers 9/11

This is false. "Most investors" didn't stay away from the WTC anymore than any other building. One of the nation's biggest and most respected REITs, Vornado, also bid on the building. Silverstein outbid them by $50 million. Was Vornado in on 9/11 too?

The problem with this line of reasoning, of course, is that Silverstein didn't really make any more on this project. Yes, $1 billion sounds like a lot, but they are using the proceeds from the insurance settlements to rebuild at the site. Since that time, input costs such as steel and other building materials have doubled, tripled, and even quadrupled. When all input costs are included, it is doubtful he would be ahead.

In the meantime, commercial real estate in New York went crazy, with buildings being bid up in 2007 to 300% higher than they were at the beginning of the decade. $1 billion is peanuts compared to what he could have made had al-Qaeda not taken his planes down. Since then, commercial real estate prices have crashed in New York but are still substantially higher than where they were in 2001.

It wouldn't have been a very good deal to be a plotter (along with Vornado of course) in the 9/11 conspiracy. It would have been better to have flipped the building five years later.

An act of war or an act of terrorism, it really is moot now. There are good arguments from both camps here. Getting past this we should concentrate and learn as much as possible about the Bin Ladens connections with the Bush family, and who benefited from the attacks, what it has done to our country. Researching this and educating ourselves is the best way. Petty squabbles don't get us closer to the truth and further divides. There is much to learn, and much work to do.

Continental Congress 2009 | November 11 - 22, 2009 | The Next Step for a Free People

Listen you fucking broke dick dildo. The attacks fell under the jurisdiction of the FBI. I understand cowards like you run like lightning from principles because you are shallow, fearful, and spineless. That is why punks like you totally swallowed bush's dick every time he laid it on a podium for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

You're a typical dumbass. BL is on the top ten list einstein. The op asks why BL hasn't been charged with 9E. When a fuckwad like you can't even read a simple O
P you really shouldn't try to enter the world of jurisprudence. Hell, you can't even be honest because you want to refer to illegal activities as "extra-legal." Don't bother responding you dumb bitch because you will only embarrass yourself some more.

Do you want to correct my grammar too? A reasonable person would see what I was responding too, and not taken literally.

You have serious anger control issues. You rarely respond civilly, even when the tone is civil. You have challenged other posters to fights. You have called out people's families. You've accused other posters of fantasizing of necrophilia at the WTC site. Seek help.

You're the worst twoofer here. At least eots has a sense of humor, Terral is fairly civil, and 9/11 inside job is merely slightly deranged.

And when you eventually get permanently banned from here, its on you, not anyone else.

Last edited:
Curve have you tried this method?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sE55QzXlo]YouTube - Funniest Scene In Anger Management "I Feel Pretty"[/ame]

I think that covers 9/11

This is false. "Most investors" didn't stay away from the WTC anymore than any other building. One of the nation's biggest and most respected REITs, Vornado, also bid on the building. Silverstein outbid them by $50 million. Was Vornado in on 9/11 too?

The problem with this line of reasoning, of course, is that Silverstein didn't really make any more on this project. Yes, $1 billion sounds like a lot, but they are using the proceeds from the insurance settlements to rebuild at the site. Since that time, input costs such as steel and other building materials have doubled, tripled, and even quadrupled. When all input costs are included, it is doubtful he would be ahead.

In the meantime, commercial real estate in New York went crazy, with buildings being bid up in 2007 to 300% higher than they were at the beginning of the decade. $1 billion is peanuts compared to what he could have made had al-Qaeda not taken his planes down. Since then, commercial real estate prices have crashed in New York but are still substantially higher than where they were in 2001.

It wouldn't have been a very good deal to be a plotter (along with Vornado of course) in the 9/11 conspiracy. It would have been better to have flipped the building five years later.
50 Mil. is a lot of money, isn't even close. He must have really wanted the complex.
While I acknowledge your view. However there was an estimated 200 mil. that was needed to renovate the WTC and rid it of the asbestos. etc that makes interesting the timing of the purchase. Coincidence? Who knows.

50 Mil. is a lot of money, isn't even close. He must have really wanted the complex.
While I acknowledge your view. However there was an estimated 200 mil. that was needed to renovate the WTC and rid it of the asbestos. etc that makes interesting the timing of the purchase. Coincidence? Who knows.

$50 million is 1.5% more on a $3.2 billion deal. That's a lot of money for you and I, but for these guys, its a credit line from a bank they can set up in about an hour.

Commercial real estate usually requires renovations. When bidders bid on a property, they include future expenditures when calculating their net present value on a deal. $200 million on a $3.2 billion purchase for renovations isn't a lot of money.

Forum List

Back