Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

Why? I'll tell you.......it's because Bush Jr. was too busy working up support against Saddam and his WMD's in his war for oil.

The Cheney/Halliburton war machine used him simply as a symbol to keep passions inflamed and a boogeyman to scare the population with.

Of course they don't want to pursue OBL. It's much easier to keep him in the shadows to scare people with while they went and fucked up an unjust war.

:cuckoo:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

9/11 was an act of war against America. Were other leaders that committed acts of war with the United States also on the FBI's most wanted list? Was Tojo on the list when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

It is much easier to build a case against bin Laden in a military court than it is in a civilian court.

It is also much more difficult to build a case against the leader of a criminal organization than it is against the underlings who actually committed the crimes. This is one reason why it is difficult to convict mafia dons and CEOs of companies engaged in criminal activities but not their subordinates.

Besides, what difference would it make? It wouldn't change any of the twoofers minds.
as always, direct, to the point and spot on

oh bullshit why is the Cole attack or the embassy attacks not an act of war then ..why is the Oklahoma bombing not considered an act of war ?

Last edited:
9/11 was an act of war against America. Were other leaders that committed acts of war with the United States also on the FBI's most wanted list? Was Tojo on the list when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

It is much easier to build a case against bin Laden in a military court than it is in a civilian court.

It is also much more difficult to build a case against the leader of a criminal organization than it is against the underlings who actually committed the crimes. This is one reason why it is difficult to convict mafia dons and CEOs of companies engaged in criminal activities but not their subordinates.

Besides, what difference would it make? It wouldn't change any of the twoofers minds.

oh bullshit why is the Cole attack or the embassy attacks not an act of war then ..why is the Oklahoma bombing not considered an act of war ?

Because an act of war is a significant attack by a foreign power against the United States. 9/11 resulted in the deaths of more civilians on American soil by a foreign entity in the history of the United States as a country (I believe).

Agreed. It all sounds like bullshit. Researching further, this should be all over the news, and something done about it. Here's what I found.

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury.

It shouldn’t take long before the full meaning of these FBI statements start to prick your brain and raise your blood pressure. If you think the way I think, in quick order you will be wrestling with a barrage of very powerful questions that must be answered. First and foremost, if the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to “smoke him out of his cave?” The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” Bin Laden and the Taliban. Through the talking heads in the mainstream media, the Bush Administration told the American people that Usama Bin Laden was Public Enemy Number One and responsible for the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Yet nearly five years later, the FBI says that it has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...in-laden-wanted-for-9-11-a-4.html#post2047051

Last edited:
The premise of the OP is incorrect.

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check the premise when liberals post things as facts.

Wanted: Senate Increases bin Laden Reward - Political Radar

ABC News' Z. Byron Wolf reports: Senators voted Friday to double the reward money for Osama bin Laden. President Bush said in 2001 he wanted bin Laden "dead or alive." But six years after the 9/11 attacks, nobody in Osama bin Laden's inner circle has turned him in.

Senators what to change that. They voted Friday to enable the State Department to double the reward money for the terrorist leader from $25-million to $50-million. They also voted to require the Secretary of Defense to report to congress every 90 days about the hunt for bin Laden.

so what foreign power is responsible for 9/11 ?

Al-Qaeda is the foreign entity.

If Iran sent a warship off the coast of the United States and fired two missiles, bringing down the WTC, that would be a clear act of war. Instead, al-Qaeda sent two planes into the WTC. No difference.
Honestly the more stuff I look up about 9-11, the more questions I have. Now I'm not so sure Al-Qaeda even is what we were told it is.
Can't be sure about anything we are told about this or anything else for that matter.
[Every piece of evidence I came across in my own work contradicted this notion of al-Qaeda as an "Evil Empire" with an omnipotent mastermind at its head. Such an idea was undoubtedly comforting - destroy the man and his henchmen and the problem goes away - but it was clearly deeply flawed. As a result the debate over the prosecution of the ongoing "war on terror" had been skewed.
'Al Qaeda Itself Does Not Exist'

If Iran sent a warship off the coast of the United States and fired two missiles, bringing down the WTC, that would be a clear act of war. Instead, al-Qaeda sent two planes into the WTC. No difference.
Honestly the more stuff I look up about 9-11, the more questions I have. Now I'm not so sure Al-Qaeda even is what we were told it is.
Can't be sure about anything we are told about this or anything else for that matter.
[Every piece of evidence I came across in my own work contradicted this notion of al-Qaeda as an "Evil Empire" with an omnipotent mastermind at its head. Such an idea was undoubtedly comforting - destroy the man and his henchmen and the problem goes away - but it was clearly deeply flawed. As a result the debate over the prosecution of the ongoing "war on terror" had been skewed.
then stop reading fucking idiotic site like that

then stop reading fucking idiotic site like that

It's only natural to me to check stuff like this out, and study it from different angles. These things don't make you question what they told us?

but allciaduh is just a criminal organization ...so when you say war ...you mean like the war on drugs...and how we are at war mexicain drug cartels...right..

just curious. what makes you think the Cole and embassy attacks were not an act of war?

but allciaduh is just a criminal organization ...so when you say war ...you mean like the war on drugs...and how we are at war mexicain drug cartels...right..

How you or I define it is not relevant.

The premise of the OP is incorrect.

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

The OP was asked, and answered by research that supports the assertion. You've produced nothing to counter the fact that OBL is not specifically wanted for 9-11.

Forum List

Back