Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

thats one of the things thats laughable about the 9/11 coverup commission.They say he has committed acts of terrorism aginst the united states yet they have no evidence of it so they dont even have him on on the most wanted list.:cuckoo:

no, they have no evidence that he is within their jurisdiction, so they do not have him on the their list. If you could obtain the CIA list of most wanted, bet he is on the top of it. They DO have jurisdiction overseas.
See my above post and stop being so damn pigheaded.

If the FBI looks for people only within their jurisdiction, then why is OBL listed on their 10 most wanted for the bombings of the embassies?

you expect him to make the 10 most wanted list twice?

If the FBI looks for people only within their jurisdiction, then why is OBL listed on their 10 most wanted for the bombings of the embassies?

Once, twice, does it matter? What should matter is that given
the severity of the crime, and all we heard and watched on the news during and after the events of that day assuring us these atrocities were his doing/responsibility , I would think that 9-11 would be at the top of the FBIs list of reasons to pursue him. But according to the wanted poster, that isn't the case, just wondering why. Haven't read anything here that makes any sense, so far.

the severity of the crime, and all we heard and watched on the news during and after the events of that day assuring us these atrocities were his doing/responsibility , I would think that 9-11 would be at the top of the FBIs list of reasons to pursue him. But according to the wanted poster, that isn't the case, just wondering why. Haven't read anything here that makes any sense, so far.

actually, that is my point. i believe he was on the most wanted list before 9/11. if he's already on there what purpose would it serve to put him on there again?

Last edited:

actually, that is my point. i believe he was on the most wanted list before 9/11. if he's already on there what purpose would it serve to put him on there again?

you dont have to list him twice pin-head you only need to add the crime of 9/11 to the list under his name...

At least by the FBI?
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden
No mention of the 9-11 attacks what so ever on the wanted poster? Some thing isn't right, why isn't on there?

Because dubba Bush never intended to let his dad old buddy Usama Bin Laden go down for that.how deep were Bush and Channey in with him, hum!

What a fucking retard froggy is.

Osama is on the list already.

It fucking matters if he's on it twice?

Idiot.
You lost me on that one.

you dont have to list him twice pin-head you only need to add the crime of 9/11 to the list under his name...

and the purpose of adding the crime would do what, exactly? make the FBI try harder to find him? :cuckoo:

Osama bin Laden, the Islamist-jihadist-Pigfucker, shouldn't have been indicted for a 'crime' the first time and thus shouldn't be on the most wanted "fugitive" list at all.

We don't criminally prosecute enemies in war. The very notion is libtarded, in fact. You fucking id-eots never learn.

the FBI cited lack of evidence as the reason for bin laden not being listed for 9/11..so your arguments are pointless...the answer to the question is.. lack of evidence

And lack of "evidence" means he has not yet been charged with anything, thus by definition he cannot be a fugitive as to the 9/11/2001 atrocities. That makes this whole stupid thread pointless.

the FBI cited lack of evidence as the reason for bin laden not being listed for 9/11..so your arguments are pointless...the answer to the question is.. lack of evidence

And lack of "evidence" means he has not yet been charged with anything, thus by definition he cannot be a fugitive as to the 9/11/2001 atrocities. That makes this whole stupid thread pointless.

So if hes killed someone will be facing murder charges, is that what your saying?

So if hes killed someone will be facing murder charges, is that what your saying?

No. Only a fucking moron could come up with such a massively retarded question, in fact.

We could cram a j-dam up his ass and blow that piece of camel shit to atoms, and the world would be a better place with nobody being charged with ANY crime.

Good God, froggy, you are one stupid shit.

No. Only a fucking moron could come up with such a massively retarded question, in fact.

We could cram a j-dam up his ass and blow that piece of camel shit to atoms, and the world would be a better place with nobody being charged with ANY crime.

Good God, froggy, you are one stupid shit.

Weren't you the one who said he was not a fugitive, dipstick.

So our country goes to war in Afghanistan because our leaders say they are sure OBL did 9-11 and the Taliban is protecting him. Then it turns out there is no actual evidence he was actually involved, which is why the FBIs poster doesn't say he's wanted for 9-11. So our leaders lied to us, and more importantly the victims families. All the dead serviceman/womens families, innocent civilians killed, and my brother who joined the Army believing the hype of this war on terror, and got shot. Sounds like a conspiracy doesn't it? Who would benefit from such things?

9/11 was an act of war against America. Were other leaders that committed acts of war with the United States also on the FBI's most wanted list? Was Tojo on the list when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

It is much easier to build a case against bin Laden in a military court than it is in a civilian court.

It is also much more difficult to build a case against the leader of a criminal organization than it is against the underlings who actually committed the crimes. This is one reason why it is difficult to convict mafia dons and CEOs of companies engaged in criminal activities but not their subordinates.

Besides, what difference would it make? It wouldn't change any of the twoofers minds.
as always, direct, to the point and spot on

Forum List

Back