Why Isn't 20,000 Border Patrol Agents Enough

Now.....be honest.

Would Hussein have told .....publicly told.....illegal aliens to go and vote ......if there weren't multiple millions of 'em as Democrat voters?

WTH. You’ve been blasted several times by other members with this same false accusation.
And you keep repeating it. Very funny.
You think there arent millions of illegals in the US, therefore youre too ignorant on this subject to be worthy of debate. Do some research, retard.

I did not say that.

We are talking about illegals coming in and your sexy walls.
So we are not talking about millions of illegals that are IN this country.

Do you want me to repeat it for you?
The millions that came IN this country is exactly what we are talking about. Even you now agree that millions have crossed our border.

No.
The only reason and only reason we are talking about this subject is.....

1. Illegals coming in.
2. Trump sexy wall.

Not the illegals that are already in here. What’s the point of talking about walls If the illegals that are already in here?
But it's not a wall anymore. It's a fence.
Mexico isn't pay for it. You and I are.
It's not going to be 2000 mile, or 1,000, or 700 mile, but 250 miles, maybe
Lastly, nothing is going to be completed while Trump is in office.

Actually, NO. They are only illegal aliens when a judge says so. Many people that lack proper documentation are guilty of nothing. People whose visa expires while waiting for INS to change their status are undocumented but not illegal. I know your brain can't handle all these complications so you're a bottom line guy.

Socrates-S.jpg

MIT STUDY: THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COULD BE DOUBLE PREVIOUS ESTIMATES
3:32 PM 09/21/2018 | US
Will Racke | Immigration and Foreign Policy Reporter

The true number of illegal immigrants living in the U.S. — long a subject of intense debate — could be twice as high as commonly accepted figures, according to a study by a Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher.

The study published Friday by Mohammad Fazel-Zarandi, a senior lecturer at MIT’s Sloan School of Management, estimates there are about 22.1 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. Most frequently cited estimates put the number between 11 and 12 million.

Even the lower bound of the MIT study’s range, 16.7 million, is nearly 50 percent higher than the 11.3 million estimated by the Pew Research Center for 2016.

MIT Study: The Number Of Illegal Immigrants Could Be Double Previous Estimates

About 99% I always agree with you Flopper. I totally agree with 390,000. But I have a different information about your numbers of 270,000 apprehension barriers violations. And the 120,000 seeking asylums.

For 2018. The number of unaccompanied children seeking asylums alone are 107,000. That leaves only 13,000 adults seeking asylum.

I believe the numbers of seeking asylums are much higher than 120,000.
The numbers of 270,000 apprehensions is much lower than that.

Just imagine 270,000 (22,500 per month) humans crossing the border. These CBP could have been overwhelmed.

To justify. By now Trump and his buddies coulda/shoulda published several videos showing all these illegals coming in overwhelming these CBP. Plus my friends could have told me that.

So far all videos published even Fox is 2 or 3 here and there.

But please correct me if I’m wrong.

Comparisons below reflect Fiscal Year 2018 compared to Fiscal Year 2017.

Family Unit* Apprehensions by Sector
Sector

FY2017

FY2018

% Change
FY17 to FY18

Big Bend

941 741 -21%
Del Rio

2,453 2,829 15%
El Centro

1,798 3,539 97%
El Paso

8,609 12,312 43%
Laredo

865 597 -31%
Rio Grande

49,896 63,278 27%
San Diego

2,944 4.408 50%
Tucson

2,042 4,954 143%
Yuma

6,074 14,554 140%
USBP Southwest Border Total 75,622 107,212 42%

You would be well served to learn how to actually post such things as a chart.

WTH. You’ve been blasted several times by other members with this same false accusation.
And you keep repeating it. Very funny.
You think there arent millions of illegals in the US, therefore youre too ignorant on this subject to be worthy of debate. Do some research, retard.

I did not say that.

We are talking about illegals coming in and your sexy walls.
So we are not talking about millions of illegals that are IN this country.

Do you want me to repeat it for you?
The millions that came IN this country is exactly what we are talking about. Even you now agree that millions have crossed our border.

No.
The only reason and only reason we are talking about this subject is.....

1. Illegals coming in.
2. Trump sexy wall.

Not the illegals that are already in here. What’s the point of talking about walls If the illegals that are already in here?
But it's not a wall anymore. It's a fence.
Mexico isn't pay for it. You and I are.
It's not going to be 2000 mile, or 1,000, or 700 mile, but 250 miles, maybe
Lastly, nothing is going to be completed while Trump is in office.

"Mexico isn't pay for it. You and I are."MG!!

OMG!!!!!!

You're so dense that light bends around you.

You're arguing that the cost is too much???????????

1. "Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi will meet Tuesday to see if they can work out a deal to fund the Department of Homeland Security and other departments for the rest of the fiscal year. But Democrats say they can only give Trump $1.6 billion, and the impasse is threatening a partial government shutdown if they can't reach a deal in two weeks."
Lindsey Graham tells Trump to 'dig in,' demand $5B border wall from Democrats

2. "Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually
“(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud.

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.”
http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...BNHYuYpqNoIjJKVFD4cOAuwXVYeLxfAcaAv39EALw_wcB

If there are millions coming in show me your proof. Prove it. I’ll wait.

>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

So let me repeat what I just said. We do NOT have millions of illegals coming in to this country at the southern border. Stupid fuck.

If there are millions coming in show me your proof. Prove it. I’ll wait.
This is exactly what im talking about. Youre knowledge on this subject is fucking terrible. You have no business posting in this thread.

"52% of unauthorized immigrants were from Mexico"

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

Now go read more on the subject or quietly listen to the rest of us talk, but dont you dare pretend like you know a fucking thing about immigration because, you clearly dont.

I’m BAAAAACK. You probably praying hard that I will ignore an ignorant key board Rambo like you.
I understand your mother fed you with TOILET WATER. You grown up now. Stop drinking toilet water.

We all noticed that you were unable to challenge any of his points.

You lose.

What’s the point of talking about walls If the illegals that are already in here?
I guess i just figured we should stop millions more from coming in. :dunno:

Seriously man, what is wrong with you? Why must i explain such a basic concept?

So you delete the rest of my post #419 to fit your agenda.
Go back and post my whole #419 then redo your post.

What’s the point of talking about walls If the illegals that are already in here?

All your posts can be reduced to just a few words...at most.

That was a terrible response to my question. Im not surprised at all.

And they can be described with a single word... "Dumb".

That was a terrible response to my question. Im not surprised at all.

Wrong again dude.

You are not an honest person like your girlfriend Markle.

If you want to quote me. Post my whole post not just a part of it. Because if it’s missing the rest...... means you are just picking a part of my post.

Now go back and re do your post. If you cannot do that don’t bother quoting me with your nonsense. Understand.

Use my post #419 like I ordered you.

This also your style Markle. You modified the post then pick a sentence that you want to concentrate.
That means you are tryin to deflect.

Didn’t I asked you to give me a post number where I flip flop?

Why Isn't 20,000 Border Patrol Agents Enough

That's 1 border agent for every 1,000 illegals. They work hard but come on asking 1 border patrol agent to deal with 1,000 illegals is a bit much. How about 1 million border patrol agents. When they have nothing to do we can have them arrest traitor Dem's who aid and give sanctuary to illegals.
There were 390,000 apprehended in 2018 but that include 120,000 who ask for asylum at points of entry leaving only 270,000 apprehensions of those violating border barriers. That's 1 agent for every 135 apprehensions.

Plenty of illegals hiding in American who need apprehending.
Interesting facts about undocumented immigrants living in the US:
  • There were 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2016, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population that year, down 13% from the 2007 peak.
  • 26% of undocumented immigrants are children
  • The U.S. civilian workforce includes 7.8 million unauthorized immigrants, representing a decline since 2007.
  • Almost half the undocumented immigrants entered the country legally.
  • The number of Mexican unauthorized immigrants declined since 2007, but the total from other nations changed little. In 2018, most undocumented immigrants in the US are no longer Mexican.
  • 66% of the adults have live here for more than 10 years. They have lived in the U.S. for a median of 14.8 years, meaning that half had been in the country at least that long.
  • Six states account for 58% of unauthorized immigrants: California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois.
5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

I'm a bottom line kind of guy.

!

Let me give you an example of what I’m talking about.
I just modified your post.

So you are a bottom line kind of guy. Means you are a bottom dwellers down there....... Waiting for leftovers.

Is that fair?

About 99% I always agree with you Flopper. I totally agree with 390,000. But I have a different information about your numbers of 270,000 apprehension barriers violations. And the 120,000 seeking asylums.

For 2018. The number of unaccompanied children seeking asylums alone are 107,000. That leaves only 13,000 adults seeking asylum.

Just imagine 270,000 (22,500 per month) humans crossing the border. These CBP could have been overwhelmed.

To justify. By now Trump and his buddies coulda/shoulda published several videos showing all these illegals coming in overwhelming these CBP. Plus my friends could have told me that.

Sector

FY2017

FY2018

% Change
FY17 to FY18

Big Bend

941 741 -21%
Del Rio

2,453 2,829 15%
El Centro

1,798 3,539 97%
El Paso

8,609 12,312 43%
Laredo

865 597 -31%
Rio Grande

49,896 63,278 27%
San Diego

2,944 4.408 50%
Tucson

2,042 4,954 143%
Yuma

6,074 14,554 140%

You are a bottom line kind of guy. What difference does it make?

Sector

FY2017

FY2018

% Change
FY17 to FY18

Big Bend

941 741 -21%
Del Rio

2,453 2,829 15%
El Centro

1,798 3,539 97%
El Paso

8,609 12,312 43%
Laredo

865 597 -31%
Rio Grande

49,896 63,278 27%
San Diego

2,944 4.408 50%
Tucson

2,042 4,954 143%
Yuma

6,074 14,554 140%

I provided your entire quote rather than simply providing a post number.

You're desperate. Worse, you're not only desperate but BORING! Begone Troll!

Sector

FY2017

FY2018

% Change
FY17 to FY18

Big Bend

941 741 -21%
Del Rio

2,453 2,829 15%
El Centro

1,798 3,539 97%
El Paso

8,609 12,312 43%
Laredo

865 597 -31%
Rio Grande

49,896 63,278 27%
San Diego

2,944 4.408 50%
Tucson

2,042 4,954 143%
Yuma

6,074 14,554 140%

Where sweet heart?

Sector

FY2017

FY2018

% Change
FY17 to FY18

Big Bend

941 741 -21%
Del Rio

2,453 2,829 15%
El Centro

1,798 3,539 97%
El Paso

8,609 12,312 43%
Laredo

865 597 -31%
Rio Grande

49,896 63,278 27%
San Diego

2,944 4.408 50%
Tucson

2,042 4,954 143%
Yuma

6,074 14,554 140%

WTH. You cut and paste my post. Then you used it against me. Normally you directly quote a post.

Are you really this dumb?

Actually, NO. They are only illegal aliens when a judge says so. Many people that lack proper documentation are guilty of nothing. People whose visa expires while waiting for INS to change their status are undocumented but not illegal. I know your brain can't handle all these complications so you're a bottom line guy.

Socrates-S.jpg

The true number of illegal immigrants living in the U.S. — long a subject of intense debate — could be twice as high as commonly accepted figures, according to a study by a Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher.

The study published Friday by Mohammad Fazel-Zarandi, a senior lecturer at MIT’s Sloan School of Management, estimates there are about 22.1 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. today. Most frequently cited estimates put the number between 11 and 12 million.

Even the lower bound of the MIT study’s range, 16.7 million, is nearly 50 percent higher than the 11.3 million estimated by the Pew Research Center for 2016.

You just pointed out another good reason why we need to document them.

Socrates-S.jpg

I am so glad that you acknowledge that we desperately need a wall and immigration reform.

Quite some years back Bill O'Reilly came up with a simple immigration reform package that seemed it would work. One of the first steps was to mandate that ALL illegal immigrants, however they are here, are required to register at a local post office much like registering for the draft. They would have one year to register if they did not, and they were in contact with authorities in any way, they would be arrested and deported back to their originating country. Good first step?

Socrates-S.jpg

I am so glad that you acknowledge that we desperately need a wall and immigration reform.

Quite some years back Bill O'Reilly came up with a simple immigration reform package that seemed it would work. One of the first steps was to mandate that ALL illegal immigrants, however they are here, are required to register at a local post office much like registering for the draft. They would have one year to register if they did not, and they were in contact with authorities in any way, they would be arrested and deported back to their originating country. Good first step?
Why would they register?

Forum List

Back