Why Islam is bad! v2

Please read them before being judgemental about the thread.

I'm entitled to my view. Islam is NOT inherently evil.

I love it when you blatantly "choose" to ignore facts, and chant. Obviously, you are not serious about participating on this thread. You must want to :poke:

Please come back when you have read the first three posts.

No. I won't read the three posts. Too bad for you. You're an ignorant anti-islamic bigot.

Please read them before being judgemental about the thread.

I love it when you blatantly "choose" to ignore facts, and chant. Obviously, you are not serious about participating on this thread. You must want to :poke:

I would not have to have read the medical manuals on rabies and all the details of the results to come to the conclusion that a rabid dog is harmful and WILL bite me if I get close. That does not mean that I should be afraid of all dogs or even get panicky of I encounter a rabid one.

I would not have to have read the medical manuals on rabies and all the details of the results to come to the conclusion that a rabid dog is harmful and WILL bite me if I get close. That does not mean that I should be afraid of all dogs or even get panicky of I encounter a rabid one.

But what about rabies? Would you rather not find an end to it? The rabies are the problem. Not the dogs.

No. I won't read the three posts. Too bad for you. You're an ignorant anti-islamic bigot.

If thats the name we get for stating the facts and proving our case, then I gladly accept that name.

Read the first post and understand the "definition" if a islamophob.
You are the example of a person who made that definition.

Sky you are normally very reasonable.

You really should read the first 3 posts, if you did you may actually understand why you were being asked to in light of your previous comments.

You really should read the first 3 posts, if you did you may actually understand why you were being asked to in light of your previous comments.

OK, I'll do it for you. Done. I would point out that one could take the most martial bible scriptures from the OT, and it would about the same as these Q'uranic passages.

Last edited:

But what about rabies? Would you rather not find an end to it? The rabies are the problem. Not the dogs.

Then you will concede that it is not the Islamic people who are the problem but an aggressive rendering of the religion. The Christian religion speaks of many atrocities for those who do not follow the faith. Taken in that context, there have been uncountable atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.

Then you will concede that it is not the Islamic people who are the problem but an aggressive rendering of the religion. The Christian religion speaks of many atrocities for those who do not follow the faith. Taken in that context, there have been uncountable atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.

Thats what I've been saying all along!

Muslims are not evil.
Islam is evil.

If you read the posts on the first page and the title of this thread, you would have come to the conclusion that Islam is evil. Not Muslims.
If you were taking a state standardized reading comprehension test, You wouldn't do so good just going by your posts on here. :bye1:

Edit: Yes, Indeed all religions are bad.
But now in modern times, they are usually used as beliefs or some way to keep your ethics and morales.

Islam is the worst of them all.
60% of their holy book is just talk about Infadels and how they should die or be murdered.
There is soo much text on that subject that it even contradicts itself in some ways.

Last edited:

Would you leave the rabid dog, alone, running free to infect others? .......

OK, I'll do it for you. Done. I would point out that one could take the most martial bible scriptures from the OT, and it would about the same as these Q'uranic passages.

Any time you are ready, I will be ready to read those.

Whatttt????????

Muslims are not evil.
Islam is evil.

If you read the posts on the first page and the title of this thread, you would have come to the conclusion that Islam is evil. Not Muslims.
If you were taking a state standardized reading comprehension test, You wouldn't do so good just going by your posts on here. :bye1:

But now in modern times, they are usually used as beliefs or some way to keep your ethics and morales.

60% of their holy book is just talk about Infadels and how they should die or be murdered.
There is soo much text on that subject that it even contradicts itself in some ways.

I read enough of the extremely detailed and dogmatic logic to realize that you are a very intellegent young man who was trying to set up a post that had all the arguments figured out before they came along so that you could try to prove to everyone that your opinion was the only logical conclusion to come up with.

You probably did this out of fear of us old farts that may even had been to Bangladesh or Bagdad way back 15-20 years before you were born and met some Islamic people who were actually very pleasant.

Yes times have changed and an ugly dragon has raised its head in the Islam world. I would venture to guess that those people who we may have met so long ago are still there in Bangladesh and Bagdad and are still very pleasant people. However, they dare not say that they have a freind who returned to the United States because that ugly dragon would chop off their heads.

Your rants that we should bash Muslims because of thier religion offends me. I agree that we must kill the dragon, but let's not take out the population that the dragon has held captive and in terror as we do that.

Last edited:

Muslims are not evil.
Islam is evil.

I read enough of the extremely detailed and dogmatic logic to realize that you are a very intellegent young man who was trying to set up a post that had all the arguments figured out before they came along so that you could try to prove to everyone that your opinion was the only logical conclusion to come up with.

You probably did this out of fear of us old farts that may even had been to Bangladesh or Bagdad way back 15-20 years before you were born and met some Islamic people who were actually very pleasant.

Yes times have changed and an ugly dragon has raised its head in the Islam world. I would venture to guess that those people who we may have met so long ago are still there in Bangladesh and Bagdad and are still very pleasant people. However, they dare not say that they have a freind who returned to the United States because that ugly dragon would chop off their heads.

Your rants that we should bash Muslims because of thier religion offends me. I agree that we must kill the dragon, but let's not take out the population that the dragon has held captive and in terror as we do that.

I never said the muslims are bad....
We should bash Islam, not muslims.

They have the choice to be good people.

Muslims are not evil.
Islam is evil.

I think I have finaly centered in on the root of my objections to your post.

Many times it is a very sublte and unnoticed thing that a person, who would like to live in peace, tries to ignore in order to live in peace with his fellows.

You have presented a case of a group of people ( the muslims) who pledge to relentlessly retaliate, murder, and torture those who do not go along with thier beliefs. You call them bad because they refuse to condone or befreind anyone who does not believe as they do. It seems that you might befriend them and call them good if only they would stop with thier proclamations of vengence to those who do not believe as they do.

Then, in your signature, you state:
I am more determined than ever to bring hell to anyone who denies rights to gays in America because religion is against it. I dare you to try me.

"I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy."
"Vengeance will be served"
"You don't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with Ruthless Aggression."

You even challenge "the gods" with threats if they do not conform to your desires and beliefs.

I am sorry, but I cannot agree with, or condone, someone who demands that others must be more understanding and more forgiving about their beliefs when they themselves state "I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy." if others do not conform to their beliefs.

Understand that I am not condemning you for your beliefs, but I am saying that you might want to consider that you are saying that they are wrong for doing the very thing that you are doing yourself. Learn to live as you would have others to live and people may listen to you with a more open mind.

Last edited:

I think I have finaly centered in on the root of my objections to your post.

Many times it is a very sublte and unnoticed thing that a person, who would like to live in peace, tries to ignore in order to live in peace with his fellows.

You have presented a case of a group of people ( the muslims) who pledge to relentlessly retaliate, murder, and torture those who do not go along with thier beliefs. You call them bad because they refuse to condone or befreind anyone who does not believe as they do. It seems that you might befriend them and call them good if only they would stop with thier proclamations of vengence to those who do not believe as they do.

Then, in your signature, you state:
I am more determined than ever to bring hell to anyone who denies rights to gays in America because religion is against it. I dare you to try me.

"I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy."
"Vengeance will be served"
"You don't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with Ruthless Aggression."

You even challenge "the gods" with threats if they do not conform to your desires and beliefs.

I am sorry, but I cannot agree with, or condone, someone who demands that others must be more understanding and more forgiving about their beliefs when they themselves state "I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy." if others do not conform to their beliefs.

Understand that I am not condemning you for your beliefs, but I am saying that you might want to consider that you are saying that they are wrong for doing the very thing that you are doing yourself. Learn to live as you would have others to live and people may listen to you with a more open mind.

I'm going to leave this post alone........
Despite what my sig said, I've been fair and patient.
I've backed up my claims and arguments with proof.

Sorry bout that,

1. This has been a GREAT thread, thank you.....!!!
2. I vote its *STICKY*!!!!!!
3. Not one *shitforbrains* muslim even tried to knock it!
4. Sunni, hello, this kids in your head, anyone there???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Any criticism of Islam is always met with one of three claims:

1. You are insulting all Muslims. This is a ridiculous argument that is not made when any other religion is insulted. Yes, most Muslims are good people, but this shouldn't have to be acknowledge with every statement about Islam, and besides most Muslims are good because they stay away from the Quran. It’s the leaders of Islam, not just the violent terrorists who are the problem. They (the leaders) were more peaceful in the past because they were in a position of weakness. The oil money is making them stronger, more confident, possessing more faith. They control the Muslim people and the main tool they use to control the people and encourage violence is a deceptive and unending campaign of conspiracy theories that relentlessly drive home the claim of the victimhood of the Muslim community. This isolates the Muslims and creates an ‘us against them’ mentality, and it also causes the more fanatic to engage in violence out of revenge. Too many non-Muslims buy into this victimhood claim hoping to prevent war when in fact they are encouraging terrorism and helping to bring about war. It is the belief in the victimhood of Islam that motivates many terrorists, so it is not a good idea to strengthen those claims. The government and the media clearly believe that it is best not to insult Islam and we should even support the endless false claims of victimhood, but I say we should put some thought into it instead of just bleeping “four legs good, two legs bad”. So many people here are just repeating the talking points, as in “a tiny percentage trying to hijack…blah blah blah.” Perhaps individuals in the media are the ones who are afraid of Islam, and that fear is affecting their thinking.
  2. It is claimed that it is the critic of Islam who are afraid and speaking out of fear. Nonsense! I’m keeping my mouth shut out of fear! I’m not going to say anything critical of Islam in public and neither are you. They kill people for that, and you still want to tell me that nothing is wrong with Islam? You want to tell me it’s those who criticize Islam, who are afraid, not the ones that keep their month shut?
  3. It is endlessly claimed that the Quran is just like the Bible, and Islam is just like Christianity. Maybe that’s true, and maybe it isn’t. I’ve read both the Quran and the Bible and know there are very significant differences, but other people will claim otherwise. You have no idea which is true until you read both books yourself. Until then, why should you have a strong opinion either way?
Throughout this thread, and every thread about Islam, it’s the same arguments that keep re-appearing.

You did it for PP, but not for me????? I feel slighted.

Any criticism of Islam is always met with one of three claims:

1. You are insulting all Muslims. This is a ridiculous argument that is not made when any other religion is insulted. Yes, most Muslims are good people, but this shouldn't have to be acknowledge with every statement about Islam, and besides most Muslims are good because they stay away from the Quran. It’s the leaders of Islam, not just the violent terrorists who are the problem. They (the leaders) were more peaceful in the past because they were in a position of weakness. The oil money is making them stronger, more confident, possessing more faith. They control the Muslim people and the main tool they use to control the people and encourage violence is a deceptive and unending campaign of conspiracy theories that relentlessly drive home the claim of the victimhood of the Muslim community. This isolates the Muslims and creates an ‘us against them’ mentality, and it also causes the more fanatic to engage in violence out of revenge. Too many non-Muslims buy into this victimhood claim hoping to prevent war when in fact they are encouraging terrorism and helping to bring about war. It is the belief in the victimhood of Islam that motivates many terrorists, so it is not a good idea to strengthen those claims. The government and the media clearly believe that it is best not to insult Islam and we should even support the endless false claims of victimhood, but I say we should put some thought into it instead of just bleeping “four legs good, two legs bad”. So many people here are just repeating the talking points, as in “a tiny percentage trying to hijack…blah blah blah.” Perhaps individuals in the media are the ones who are afraid of Islam, and that fear is affecting their thinking.
  2. It is claimed that it is the critic of Islam who are afraid and speaking out of fear. Nonsense! I’m keeping my mouth shut out of fear! I’m not going to say anything critical of Islam in public and neither are you. They kill people for that, and you still want to tell me that nothing is wrong with Islam? You want to tell me it’s those who criticize Islam, who are afraid, not the ones that keep their month shut?
  3. It is endlessly claimed that the Quran is just like the Bible, and Islam is just like Christianity. Maybe that’s true, and maybe it isn’t. I’ve read both the Quran and the Bible and know there are very significant differences, but other people will claim otherwise. You have no idea which is true until you read both books yourself. Until then, why should you have a strong opinion either way?
Throughout this thread, and every thread about Islam, it’s the same arguments that keep re-appearing.

Fine. Hide behind those claims while the truth be told.
And why read the book when the proof is right there!?

60% of it is evil!

Forum List

Back