Why Islam is bad! v2

That is quite a cut and paste job that Nitro brain posted.

Question: Is it considered plagiarism or a violation of rules on this board when you do not provide a Link to the original documents ?? :eusa_shhh:
whats the mater traitor????every thing Nitro posted is true.....your religion and it's followers are despicable!!!

OK... I did not bother to go through 3 full post of your drivel. I am a dyed in the wool Christian, and I fear nothing. If I die in the service of the Lord, all the better.

Why are you conservative Christians such pussies? Why do you fear a religion that you consider to be false? Why do you fear politics that you consider to be anti-christian?

I can tell you, but you don't want to hear it......

it's because you don't have faith.... you aren't Christians.... you are FOXNews junkies who believe everything they say and are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They are deceiving you.

"Why do you fear a religion that you consider to be false? Why do you fear politics that you consider to be anti-christian?"

As Christians, the "truth" is important. Islam does not teach "truth". I find it amusing the people that want to claim Christians are superstitious will not even question a "religion" (a system of deceit, death and destruction) that will not allow its followers to ask questions about the basis of their "faith".

There is no hope for eternal life for those muslims that literally follow the quran (it teaches followers to bear false witness, to covet and steal, and to murder). For Christians this is like asking them why they "fear" SATAN.

That "religion" has millions of members that support the satanic-like rituals of beheading those that do not believe as they do (that would be taking a person that is bound, and in weakened state, and having four, 4, grown men hold them while a fifth (5 total) man saws thru the neck, the entire time chanting, CHANTING to "Allah"). That "religion" is making WAR on the rest of the world, including: bombing people minding their own business, kidnapping people to coerce their families, raping young girls or threatening to rape young girls unless they convert to islam, destroying infrastructure, destroying power generating facilities, destroying plants that cause environmental disasters (where is the Sierra Club & Greenpeace?), poisoning water supplies, gassing civilians that do not believe as they do, etc, etc, etc.

It is STUPID not to fear a cult that encourages deceit, death and destruction. Why don't you ask for Charles Manson to be released in "your" house? Do you fear his "false" religion (or do you fear the brainwashed followers that will do ANYTHING he tells them to do?

Why are you conservative Christians such pussies? Why do you fear a religion that you consider to be false? Why do you fear politics that you consider to be anti-christian?

it's because you don't have faith.... you aren't Christians.... you are FOXNews junkies who believe everything they say and are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They are deceiving you.

You are right. I don't have faith and I'm NOT a Christian.
I'm an Atheist. Do I go running around and shouting that? No.

As for the fox news, I only watch the local stuff. They are unreliable on politics and such.

Go be a whackjob somewhere else.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

either youre lying or youre not a real atheist, a real atheist couldnt give a rast ass what another fairy tale story says...

An atheist doesn’t believe in God and therefore cannot be angry with God, but an atheist can be hostile to religion in general or a religion in particular.

You are right. I don't have faith and I'm NOT a Christian.
I'm an Atheist. Do I go running around and shouting that? No.

As for the fox news, I only watch the local stuff. They are unreliable on politics and such.

Go be a whackjob somewhere else.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

either youre lying or youre not a real atheist, a real atheist couldnt give a rast ass what another fairy tale story says...

*facepalm*

I don't give a shit.
I'm doing something about this disease that is threatening your freedom, my freedom, and everyone elses who doesn't follow Islam.

How can you call it a fairytale when there are millions of them out there just itching to murder you?

A real Atheist does not follow nor worship religion.

The religion of Islam is not inherently evil. Fundamentalism of all stripes, on the other hand, is used to justify evil acts. Let's put the fun back in fundamentalism.

Last edited:
Yeah. You are right.
Can we just get this stickied instead?

Sticky'ing the thread would mean the official Forum and its staff consent with the content of this thread. Although 95% of this forum's members are Anti-Muslim, a serious forum (policy of the staff) should try to stay neutral in these kind of issues.
Otherwise the forum will become ideological and biased. Than there is the question of the relevance of your person.

I would say 99.9% of the USMB posters are anti-islamic.

The religion of Islam is not inherently evil. Fundamentalism of all stripes, on the other hand, is used to justify evil acts. Let's put the fun back in fundamentalism.

Come on Sky, work with me here. Where are the Hindu, Buddhist and Christian terrorists currently active? Where are the beheaded, disemboweled bodies from the "fundamentalist" Hindu, Buddhist and Christian terrorists? I am not speaking of "crimminal acts". I am speaking of terrorists that claim they did this for their "worshipped being". I know you want to "believe" islam is all good, the fact is that "anyone" that follows the quran is a terrorist. I do believe that those that seperate the spiritual from the Shariah law can benefit, spiritually and be "good" people. Unfortunately, there is no room at the top of the "cleric" ladder for "good" people.

Come on Sky, work with me here. Where are the Hindu, Buddhist and Christian terrorists currently active? Where are the beheaded, disemboweled bodies from the "fundamentalist" Hindu, Buddhist and Christian terrorists? I am not speaking of "crimminal acts". I am speaking of terrorists that claim they did this for their "worshipped being". I know you want to "believe" islam is all good, the fact is that "anyone" that follows the quran is a terrorist. I do believe that those that seperate the spiritual from the Shariah law can benefit, spiritually and be "good" people. Unfortunately, there is no room at the top of the "cleric" ladder for "good" people.

The religion is NOT INHERENTLY evil. Some of the people are.

Then what do you call islam?
60% of wanting to spread their "peace" accross the world to others?

Remember 9/11 when they did that?
I do.

Did you read the first three posts on this thread?

Did you read the first three posts on this thread?
No, I didn't.

Forum List

Back