Why Islam is bad! v2

Questions that CAIR Refuses to Answer

So thereligionofpeace.com has made an offer to the Council of American-Islamic Relations to take their website down if they answered these ten simple questions. Why offer this? Cause they have desperately avoided these questions in the past.

So lets take a look at these Questions!

Do you want to see Islamic law eventually in America? If not, then why not?

What is your position on religious profiling? Do you denounce Saudi Arabia for profiling non-Muslims and preventing them from traveling to Mecca?

Why do you refuse to condemn the killing of Americans in uniform? *

Do you believe that it is wrong for Muslims to force members of another religion to pay money to Islam in the form of a jizya tax?

Are non-Muslims who reject Muhammad and resist Islamic rule considered to be “innocent persons” in Islam?

Do you believe women should have the same rights as men? Should Muslim women be free to marry whomever they choose and wear what they want?

Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and chronic pain. They have also killed Americans. Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

Do you believe in equal rights for all religions? Should religious minorities be as free to promote their faith in Muslim countries as CAIR and other Muslims do here in the West?

Do you believe that the punishment for adultery should be death? If not, then why not?

Why have you refused to condemn the Islamic Republic of Sudan for the deaths of over 200,000 Africans in the name of racial cleansing and Jihad? Would you be just as apathetic if this were a non-Muslim government killing Muslims instead?

cair-wall-of-resistance.bmp

A poster distributed by CAIR to the Muslim-American community nine years after 9/11.

The muslims on this thread will not answer these questions, fully, here either.

Why should they? This whole thread is hostile.

Excuse me for pointing out facts and shedding light on the truth for everyone to see.
This is NOT hostile towards those who follow Islam. How? Cause it only focuses on islam, not Islam's followers!

Look at post #1 and see what "defines" an Islamophob.
People like you are making these false definitions and spreading fear about someone who simply doesn't want to deal with Islam at all!

So thereligionofpeace.com has made an offer to the Council of American-Islamic Relations to take their website down if they answered these ten simple questions. Why offer this? Cause they have desperately avoided these questions in the past.

What is your position on religious profiling? Do you denounce Saudi Arabia for profiling non-Muslims and preventing them from traveling to Mecca?

Do you believe that it is wrong for Muslims to force members of another religion to pay money to Islam in the form of a jizya tax?

Are non-Muslims who reject Muhammad and resist Islamic rule considered to be “innocent persons” in Islam?

Do you believe women should have the same rights as men? Should Muslim women be free to marry whomever they choose and wear what they want?

Hamas has deliberately murdered hundreds of Israeli civilians, including children, and left hundreds more with physical disability, mental impairment (from brain damage) and chronic pain. They have also killed Americans. Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

Do you believe in equal rights for all religions? Should religious minorities be as free to promote their faith in Muslim countries as CAIR and other Muslims do here in the West?

Do you believe that the punishment for adultery should be death? If not, then why not?

Why have you refused to condemn the Islamic Republic of Sudan for the deaths of over 200,000 Africans in the name of racial cleansing and Jihad? Would you be just as apathetic if this were a non-Muslim government killing Muslims instead?

A poster distributed by CAIR to the Muslim-American community nine years after 9/11.

Does anyone in this thread belong to CAIR and care to answer these questions.

How about any of the peaceful muslims posting here, tell us your personal answers to these.

They cannot answer either. The other 'peaceful' muslims will accuse them of blasphemy and serious harm will be done to their property or families in this country or abroad. How terrible it would be to live your entire life in FEAR (of those that believe as you do).

Muslims, police scuffle at Rye Playland over amusement park

This article just backs up his claim.

They were not allowed to ride for SAFETY reasons because of their head gear.
Instead of saying "Okay, We'll go elsewhere", they start a ruckus and resist the police when they finally decided to arrest her for disorderly conduct.

Then one after another just piles in.

"Would you leave the rabid dog, alone, running free to infect others? ......."

The second most ignorant creature in Nature is one who refuses to recognize his enemies, and those who would destroy him.

The most ignorant creature in Nature is one who defends and protects his enemies, while denying that they would destroy him, even when he sees this happen to others.

The most ignorant creatures in Nature are generally EXTINCT.

I am NOT sorry I am White, Conservative, and Christian.

I am one of many who recognize islam for what it is. It is a pagan, fraudulent religion that worships a pagan, non-existent god. Don't forget, their "prophet" married a six year old child and raped her when she was nine years old. I am not impressed.

MY God created the Universe, descended to earth, became a man, lived a perfect life, died a horrible death to redeem me, then arose in Victory. THAT impresses me enough to worship HIM.

If you are so mentally diseased as to be willing to be ruled by those whose religion is violent worship of a non-existent moon god, go ahead. Don't expect the majority of us to fall in with you.

The second most ignorant creature in Nature is one who refuses to recognize his enemies, and those who would destroy him.

The most ignorant creature in Nature is one who defends and protects his enemies, while denying that they would destroy him, even when he sees this happen to others.

I am one of many who recognize islam for what it is. It is a pagan, fraudulent religion that worships a pagan, non-existent god. Don't forget, their "prophet" married a six year old child and raped her when she was nine years old. I am not impressed.

MY God created the Universe, descended to earth, became a man, lived a perfect life, died a horrible death to redeem me, then arose in Victory. THAT impresses me enough to worship HIM.

If you are so mentally diseased as to be willing to be ruled by those whose religion is violent worship of a non-existent moon god, go ahead. Don't expect the majority of us to fall in with you.

Just say what you think on the subject.
No need to say "My god is real" or stuff like that. That's asking for you to get harassed and treated badly on here. (State your opinion on the matter of the subject only.)

But other than that, Welcome to the forum.

Islam is bad because it is a fascistic ideology and pursue to conquer the world and to kill all non-muslims.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPIgSNfuzE]Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years - What Every Kafir Must Know! - YouTube[/ame]

Baron, you get +rep

Next week is the Anniversary of 9-11.

This thread and my other thread, http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...s-ciar-who-they-are-and-whats-their-goal.html will be posted at an accelerated rate all next week in the honor of 9/11!

Anyone welcome to post. Those who believe in Islam are welcome for friendly, off topic discussion. I have TOTAL respect for those who worship Islam peacefully. :)

Please. No attacks. No questions if you prefer.
I'll be open to answering questions. (sunniman better not ask me for links)

The muslims on this thread will not answer these questions, fully, here either.

Why should they? This whole thread is hostile.

Sky, you are the perfect example of "why" they should. You face hostility, continually on many thread, yet you don't give up (even when I disagree with you, LOL). It gives the rest of us a chance to see into a world, we seldom witness. It helps us understand, be more sympathetic to those that are in that positition.

That is why so many people distrust islam: its believers will not answer the "tough" questions, openly or sincerely.

Does anyone in this thread belong to CAIR and care to answer these questions.

How about any of the peaceful muslims posting here, tell us your personal answers to these.

They cannot answer either. The other 'peaceful' muslims will accuse them of blasphemy and serious harm will be done to their property or families in this country or abroad. How terrible it would be to live your entire life in FEAR (of those that believe as you do).

Muslims, police scuffle at Rye Playland over amusement park

This article just backs up his claim.

They were not allowed to ride for SAFETY reasons because of their head gear.
Instead of saying "Okay, We'll go elsewhere", they start a ruckus and resist the police when they finally decided to arrest her for disorderly conduct.

Then one after another just piles in.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wonder how soon that will interfer in industry with rotating machinery?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7Y_gBhzpc&feature=related]Audio of man dying at WTC from Islamic terror attack on 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EFvGuIXIJc&feature=related]911 The Falling Man - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCigrktlTE&feature=related]wtc jumpers not nice - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avapThKUn3s&feature=related]World Trade Center Jumpers - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OWeGGJxnLY&feature=related]World Trade Center - Extreme Close Up!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNrnBekExI]9/11 Footage with FDNY Radio - Both Towers Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZi4o2OBLEI&feature=related]Raw 9/11 Footage from a Hotel Window - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVxXaJT4yo&feature=related]9/11 ..... And The Elevator Music In The WTC Plaza Played On - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxMP1EJBbc&feature=related]North Tower Collapse - Extreme Close up (Rare) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NzSxSUb0Kk&feature=related]South Tower Collapse From Inside The North Tower Lobby - YouTube[/ame]

But want to know something?
THIS WAS ALL DONE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM!!!

I never said the muslims are bad....
We should bash Islam, not muslims.

They have the choice to be good people.

I think I have finaly centered in on the root of my objections to your post.

Many times it is a very sublte and unnoticed thing that a person, who would like to live in peace, tries to ignore in order to live in peace with his fellows.

You have presented a case of a group of people ( the muslims) who pledge to relentlessly retaliate, murder, and torture those who do not go along with thier beliefs. You call them bad because they refuse to condone or befreind anyone who does not believe as they do. It seems that you might befriend them and call them good if only they would stop with thier proclamations of vengence to those who do not believe as they do.

Then, in your signature, you state:
I am more determined than ever to bring hell to anyone who denies rights to gays in America because religion is against it. I dare you to try me.

"I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy."
"Vengeance will be served"
"You don't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with Ruthless Aggression."

You even challenge "the gods" with threats if they do not conform to your desires and beliefs.

I am sorry, but I cannot agree with, or condone, someone who demands that others must be more understanding and more forgiving about their beliefs when they themselves state "I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy." if others do not conform to their beliefs.

Understand that I am not condemning you for your beliefs, but I am saying that you might want to consider that you are saying that they are wrong for doing the very thing that you are doing yourself. Learn to live as you would have others to live and people may listen to you with a more open mind.

I'm going to leave this post alone........
Despite what my sig said, I've been fair and patient.
I've backed up my claims and arguments with proof.

FAIR!!?? You are anything but fair, sensible or intelligent. You are NOT an atheist!!!! You are a little chicken shit thats a hypercritical fucking pussy!!!!!
You are making the world a worse place with your anger and hatred and causing more violence, fucking retarded moron you are!
add- and you're a coward, probably beaten as a child...

Last edited:
I think I have finaly centered in on the root of my objections to your post.

Many times it is a very sublte and unnoticed thing that a person, who would like to live in peace, tries to ignore in order to live in peace with his fellows.

You have presented a case of a group of people ( the muslims) who pledge to relentlessly retaliate, murder, and torture those who do not go along with thier beliefs. You call them bad because they refuse to condone or befreind anyone who does not believe as they do. It seems that you might befriend them and call them good if only they would stop with thier proclamations of vengence to those who do not believe as they do.

Then, in your signature, you state:
I am more determined than ever to bring hell to anyone who denies rights to gays in America because religion is against it. I dare you to try me.

"I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy."
"Vengeance will be served"
"You don't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with Ruthless Aggression."

You even challenge "the gods" with threats if they do not conform to your desires and beliefs.

I am sorry, but I cannot agree with, or condone, someone who demands that others must be more understanding and more forgiving about their beliefs when they themselves state "I shall release a fury of vengeance that will have the heavens trembling towards my knees and the gods in agony, begging for mercy." if others do not conform to their beliefs.

Understand that I am not condemning you for your beliefs, but I am saying that you might want to consider that you are saying that they are wrong for doing the very thing that you are doing yourself. Learn to live as you would have others to live and people may listen to you with a more open mind.

I'm going to leave this post alone........
Despite what my sig said, I've been fair and patient.
I've backed up my claims and arguments with proof.

FAIR!!?? You are anything but fair, sensible or intelligent. You are NOT an atheist!!!! You are a little chicken shit thats a hypercritical fucking pussy!!!!!
You are making the world a worse place with your anger and hatred and causing more violence, fucking retarded moron you are!
add- and you're a coward, probably beaten as a child...

Excuse me?

I'm stating facts.
And ontop of that, You were NOT told to come here. You voluntarily did so.
You voluntarily read this thread and replied. Don't you say I'm not an atheist because I am.
I did not shove this in your face!

My anger and hate has caused no violence from my side!
It has come from the other side! (from ISLAM!)

As for me being a coward, I want to kick your ass for saying that.
If I was a coward, I would be stating false claims.
-rep for you. :doubt:

Forum List

Back