Why Is White on White Murder in America Sky Rocketing?

Staff biographies
Thomas Lifson, editor and publisher, calls himself a recovering academic. After graduating from Kenyon College, he studied modern Japan, sociology, and business as a graduate student at Harvard (three degrees) and joined the faculty at Harvard Business School, where he began the consulting career that was to lead him away from academia. He also taught sociology and East Asian studies at Harvard and held visiting professorships at Columbia University and the Japanese National Museum of Ethnology. As a consultant, he has worked with major companies from the United States, Japan, Europe, Asia, and Australasia at the nexus of human, organizational, and strategic issues.

A Democrat by birth, Thomas became more conservative in adulthood as reality taught him that dreams of perfecting human society always run smack into human nature.

One thing is for certain. There are not enough people talking about the pandemic of crime in the white community. Soon white culture will self destruct if white people are not responsible and stop the situation. Is it the increasing white divorce rate? I'm trying to find some answers here.

That's because we need to focus on the pandemic of crime in the black community..the rate of which is much, much, MUCH higher.
bullshit
The Myth of the Black-on-Black Crime Epidemic
Posted by Michael Jackson on July 29, 2013
It’s great to see people (like those here, here, and here), many of whom advocate cuts to institutions and policies proven to curb crime like community groups, education, and job training, finally noticing that crime in Black communities is a problem that should be addressed. However, they are 20 years late. While they slept, African-American community leaders, parents, churches, and activists having already noticed the problem have been tirelessly working to make the communities they love safer. Jamelle Bouie recently wrote poignantly how Black-on-Black crime is being falsely framed as a distinctly African American pathology rather than a component of poverty, opportunity, & proximity. If America is to have this much touted ‘conversation’ on race, it is important the dialogue itself adhere to the guiding principal of being rooted in facts.

INCIDENTS OF VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMIZATION PER 1,000 INDIVIDUALS AGE 12 AND OLDER

For many years, countless poor African Americans across the country tried to draw attention to high crime rates, guns, gang activity, and drug abuse that pervaded their neighborhoods. The Black urban poor, through community institutions, churches, and individual efforts were most often met with neglect, divestment of private and public resources, and outright disdain. I witnessed firsthand, growing up in Camden, New Jersey in the 1980’s, how the surrounding suburbs, state, and federal governments ignored Black victims of crime and dismissed whole urban areas as havens of pathologically violent criminals. Residents suffered as the ‘War on Poverty’ became the ‘War on Drugs’ and incarceration rates skyrocketed while social services, education, and urban infrastructure funds were slashed.

It is within this context that I’ve marveled and cringed at recent dialogue about crime, discrimination, and inequality in the criminal justice system. From conservatives opining President Obama acted too ‘black’ by speaking of his experiences to progressives arguing he was not being ‘black’ enough by having insufficiently explicit rhetoric and policies targeting the problems of African Americans. The most amusingly bewildering aspect of this rhetoric is how assertions of racial inequalities in the American criminal justice system have immediately are rebutted by pointing to the ‘genocide’ of Black-on-Black urban crime. This focus, from many of the same political quarters who ignored the problem at its peak, belies the facts of both the causes and trends of Black-on-Black crimes.

Black on Black Crime Facts

Shes just deflecting from the topic. Notice she hasnt said a peep about it?

That article doesnt give any numbers other than whites kill whites.
Where's the increase?
Your reading comprehension always seems to limit you. The link to the FBI stats is in the article dummy.

You might want to go back and check again...ya ignoranus.
All it shows is the numbers from one year. So again,where's the increase?

Where's the increase?
Your reading comprehension always seems to limit you. The link to the FBI stats is in the article dummy.

Reading is fundamental. Research is paramount.

Than do some research dumbfuck. It's your thread.

"...of the 18 race-based hate crimes in 2013, the majority of victims were white and the majority of suspects black. The number of incidents was up from the 13 race-based bias crimes reported in 2012."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/race-based-hate-crimes-spike-in-dc/#ixzz3Vbylwsyg
About
In today’s digital age, readers find their news online first. As a trusted name, Washingtontimes.com is America’s leading online destination for hard-hitting news and conservative commentary from the nation’s capital – providing exclusive reporting and in-depth national political coverage, enterprise and investigative reporting, geo-strategic and national security news and cultural coverage based on traditional values. It features up-to-the-minute news, opinion, sports, entertainment, travel, health, technology and more written by award-winning and well-respected journalists and field experts. The site includes original content on the issues that affect the future of our nation from the daily printed version of The Washington Times plus original and wire content produced for online users for a comprehensive look at today’s top issues.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/about/#ixzz3Vc5ByWKR
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Where's the increase?

I already did. Your turn now dickweed.

Where's the increase?

Your "research" doesnt say what you claim.

Actually it does. Thats why you need to do your own.

One thing is for certain. There are not enough people talking about the pandemic of crime in the white community. Soon white culture will self destruct if white people are not responsible and stop the situation. Is it the increasing white divorce rate? I'm trying to find some answers here.

That's because we need to focus on the pandemic of crime in the black community..the rate of which is much, much, MUCH higher.
bullshit
The Myth of the Black-on-Black Crime Epidemic
Posted by Michael Jackson on July 29, 2013
It’s great to see people (like those here, here, and here), many of whom advocate cuts to institutions and policies proven to curb crime like community groups, education, and job training, finally noticing that crime in Black communities is a problem that should be addressed. However, they are 20 years late. While they slept, African-American community leaders, parents, churches, and activists having already noticed the problem have been tirelessly working to make the communities they love safer. Jamelle Bouie recently wrote poignantly how Black-on-Black crime is being falsely framed as a distinctly African American pathology rather than a component of poverty, opportunity, & proximity. If America is to have this much touted ‘conversation’ on race, it is important the dialogue itself adhere to the guiding principal of being rooted in facts.

INCIDENTS OF VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMIZATION PER 1,000 INDIVIDUALS AGE 12 AND OLDER

For many years, countless poor African Americans across the country tried to draw attention to high crime rates, guns, gang activity, and drug abuse that pervaded their neighborhoods. The Black urban poor, through community institutions, churches, and individual efforts were most often met with neglect, divestment of private and public resources, and outright disdain. I witnessed firsthand, growing up in Camden, New Jersey in the 1980’s, how the surrounding suburbs, state, and federal governments ignored Black victims of crime and dismissed whole urban areas as havens of pathologically violent criminals. Residents suffered as the ‘War on Poverty’ became the ‘War on Drugs’ and incarceration rates skyrocketed while social services, education, and urban infrastructure funds were slashed.

It is within this context that I’ve marveled and cringed at recent dialogue about crime, discrimination, and inequality in the criminal justice system. From conservatives opining President Obama acted too ‘black’ by speaking of his experiences to progressives arguing he was not being ‘black’ enough by having insufficiently explicit rhetoric and policies targeting the problems of African Americans. The most amusingly bewildering aspect of this rhetoric is how assertions of racial inequalities in the American criminal justice system have immediately are rebutted by pointing to the ‘genocide’ of Black-on-Black urban crime. This focus, from many of the same political quarters who ignored the problem at its peak, belies the facts of both the causes and trends of Black-on-Black crimes.

Black on Black Crime Facts

Shes just deflecting from the topic. Notice she hasnt said a peep about it?
throwing shit is her forte
she should start questioning you education and mental health next...

Than post the increase by percentage....oh thats right,you dont understand percentages so it's no wonder you dont understand what you're reading.

Than post the increase by percentage....oh thats right,you dont understand percentages so it's no wonder you dont understand what you're reading.
You find it and post it. I already told you that once you ID yourself as a monkey you lose the benefit of me taking you seriously.

NOTE TO THE READER: Because the below essay involves a lot of data, and some occasionally confusing terminology (and because it’s hard to explain statistical analysis in a reader-friendly way), I am putting the key points in bullets here at the beginning of the piece. For the details as to how these conclusions were reached, and for the links to sources used, please read the full column.

Also, please note that there is some variation in the data claims in this piece, regarding homicide, and the more recent essay on my site, “Nazis Can’t Do Math.” The reason for the discrepancy is that for this piece, I was relying on FBI Homicide data, which is far less complete than the state-by-state data upon which I relied for the newer piece. I was unaware of the more comprehensive data until after this essay had been published, and rather than re-write this essay, I would simply direct persons to that newer article for the most extensive breakdown of interracial homicide data.

Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:

* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;

* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;

* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;

* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.

Tim Wise Race Crime and Statistical Malpractice How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

You find it and post it. I already told you that once you ID yourself as a monkey you lose the benefit of me taking you seriously.

You're the one making the claim.
And we all know if it was there you'd be falling all over yourself to put the numbers up. But there not,so you cant.
Another asslips fail thread.
Dont you have some black MickyD managers to disparage?

And we all know if it was there you'd be falling all over yourself to put the numbers up. But there not,so you cant.
Youre the monkey. When you matter I will post what you cant seem to read in the link.

Youre the monkey. When you matter I will post what you cant seem to read in the link.

You're the monkey? Where the hell did that come from?
Let me know when you have some numbers to back up your bullshit claims.

Where's the increase?

My God, that's the dumbest article I've read in a long time.

You can see what the moron writer was TRYING to do. He was trying to mock the those on the Right who dare to discuss the problems of the black community specifically with crime.

SO, he posted some numbers and then just started spewing B.S. and spin.

It is not credible that Asclepias does not understand that, to show an increase you need two numbers, (older number and newer bigger number).

He is just playing some sort of stupid sophist game.

Where's the increase?

My God, that's the dumbest article I've read in a long time.

You can see what the moron writer was TRYING to do. He was trying to mock the those on the Right who dare to discuss the problems of the black community specifically with crime.

SO, he posted some numbers and then just started spewing B.S. and spin.

It is not credible that Asclepias does not understand that, to show an increase you need two numbers, (older number and newer bigger number).

He is just playing some sort of stupid sophist game.

Nah..he thought he had something from reading the title.
He did the same thing with a guy who fired a bunch of black kids from MickyDs...turned out the guy was black.

Forum List

Back