Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

Well, yeah, how else are we gonna get to you understand that blacks are more dangerous?
Since I am black and understand the documented list of atrocities whites have committed and continue to commit against us, you won't get me to understand what is not so.

Stop using two-digit numbers.
That's one digit too many for him.
Molly can't show me anything. She just needs to recognize that I put her on ignore because she's too stupid to waste time with.

And if a million blacks commit 3 times the crimes as a million whites.......that's reality.
But a million blacks don't commit 3 times the crime as a million whites. So that's not reality.

Whites have plenty of problems.

One of them is trying to get idiots to understand math.

With limited success. In your case, no success.
You're one of the white idiots they have a problem with.

If 5 whites commit a crime that equals 5 crimes.

If 2 blacks commit crimes that equals 2 crimes.

That's how reality works.
If there are 5 white CEOs that equals 5 CEOs

If there are 2 black CEOs that equals 2 CEOs.

That’s how reality works.

Stop complaining.

How many do a million blacks commit compared to a million whites?
Is it 2.5 times the white rate?
No. You don't seem to get it because you want to paint a picture of white supremacy.

But the reality is this, because there are more whites, the liklihood of a crime being committed by someone white is higher than it is for anyone else. This makes whites the group who are the greatest crime threat.

You have been shown that per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks and 98 percent of whites do not committ crimes. There is no high black crime rate.

Forum List

Back