Why Is White on White Murder in America Sky Rocketing?

That article doesnt give any numbers other than whites kill whites.
Where's the increase?
Schlep doesn't understand higher, or even medium, math. He has a hardwired inability to understand things like statistics and ratios.

See what I mean? KG immediately deflects to Black crime even though she is a potential target of white males angry because she sleeps with Black guys.

Like nutz, you intentionally misrepresent facts.
Look. We all know you bang Black guys. You even admitted it. Now get back on topic. Why are you deflecting when you could be a victim of white on white crime? Why are white guys killing your sisters?

You seem to be obsessed with the thought that you might have a chance, Schlep.

You don't. As I've told you dozens of times now.
No I dont want you KG. You dont compare to any other race of women that have color. No one wants your pale pink, crack addicted, flat ass. Now why are white guys killing white women at such a rate?

Because our standards have lowered thanks to the fact that we coddle black ghetto criminals.

But blacks are still winning on the violence-o-meter.
That doesnt make sense. Why would white men kill you because you coddle black ghetto criminals? (See? I told you that you banged Black guys)

One thing is for certain. There are not enough people talking about the pandemic of crime in the white community. Soon white culture will self destruct if white people are not responsible and stop the situation. Is it the increasing white divorce rate? I'm trying to find some answers here.

White on White Crime An Unspoken Tragedy Kerry Coddett

"In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes."

One thing is for certain. There are not enough people talking about the pandemic of crime in the white community. Soon white culture will self destruct if white people are not responsible and stop the situation. Is it the increasing white divorce rate? I'm trying to find some answers here.

That's because we need to focus on the pandemic of crime in the black community..the rate of which is much, much, MUCH higher.

That's because we need to focus on the pandemic of crime in the black community..the rate of which is much, much, MUCH higher.
Black crime doesnt affect you unless you hang around Black people. Again why the deflection away from your crime ridden communities and the pandemic of white males killing white females?

Black crime doesnt affect you unless you hang around Black people. Again why the deflection away from your crime ridden communities and the pandemic of white males killing white females?

What color are these guys?

650x366

Aurora cousins charged in terror plot apos If we can break their spirits we will win apos - Aurora Beacon-News

What color are these guys?

650x366

Aurora cousins charged in terror plot apos If we can break their spirits we will win apos - Aurora Beacon-News
They arent white like this guy that shot a white woman

6WZmHq4GmHSK2-2966440-Erich_Nowsch_Jr_appears_in_a_Las_Vegas_courtroom_for_his_initial-m-7_1424783118231.jpg

"Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/#ixzz3VbiGri8x
See what I mean? KG immediately deflects to Black crime even though she is a potential target of white males angry because she sleeps with Black guys.

The board's biggest "Tommy Flanagan" is back at it again!

Hi, I'm Milkweed and I'm a STUDLY black man who white women can't help but throw themselves at!

Dude, you're a fucking loser who probably hasn't gotten laid in so long you'd need written instructions on how to pull it off!

bullshit
The Myth of the Black-on-Black Crime Epidemic
Posted by Michael Jackson on July 29, 2013
It’s great to see people (like those here, here, and here), many of whom advocate cuts to institutions and policies proven to curb crime like community groups, education, and job training, finally noticing that crime in Black communities is a problem that should be addressed. However, they are 20 years late. While they slept, African-American community leaders, parents, churches, and activists having already noticed the problem have been tirelessly working to make the communities they love safer. Jamelle Bouie recently wrote poignantly how Black-on-Black crime is being falsely framed as a distinctly African American pathology rather than a component of poverty, opportunity, & proximity. If America is to have this much touted ‘conversation’ on race, it is important the dialogue itself adhere to the guiding principal of being rooted in facts.

INCIDENTS OF VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMIZATION PER 1,000 INDIVIDUALS AGE 12 AND OLDER

For many years, countless poor African Americans across the country tried to draw attention to high crime rates, guns, gang activity, and drug abuse that pervaded their neighborhoods. The Black urban poor, through community institutions, churches, and individual efforts were most often met with neglect, divestment of private and public resources, and outright disdain. I witnessed firsthand, growing up in Camden, New Jersey in the 1980’s, how the surrounding suburbs, state, and federal governments ignored Black victims of crime and dismissed whole urban areas as havens of pathologically violent criminals. Residents suffered as the ‘War on Poverty’ became the ‘War on Drugs’ and incarceration rates skyrocketed while social services, education, and urban infrastructure funds were slashed.

It is within this context that I’ve marveled and cringed at recent dialogue about crime, discrimination, and inequality in the criminal justice system. From conservatives opining President Obama acted too ‘black’ by speaking of his experiences to progressives arguing he was not being ‘black’ enough by having insufficiently explicit rhetoric and policies targeting the problems of African Americans. The most amusingly bewildering aspect of this rhetoric is how assertions of racial inequalities in the American criminal justice system have immediately are rebutted by pointing to the ‘genocide’ of Black-on-Black urban crime. This focus, from many of the same political quarters who ignored the problem at its peak, belies the facts of both the causes and trends of Black-on-Black crimes.

Black on Black Crime Facts

Forum List

Back