Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

Any time someone challenges him he turns into a junior high bully .

Better than the community organizers fascist tendencies..

How would that be better than Obama !?

If you think Obama is a fascists , what do you think trump would do as prez !?

He's not the perfect candidate by any means.
But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

As they say Timmy....better my fascist than yours.

Oh I see. Then you really do t have a problem with what Obama does , you are just mad because he's a dem. got it!

But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

Oh I see. Then you really do t have a problem with what Obama does , you are just mad because he's a dem. got it!

Critical thinking isnt your strong point huh Timmy.....?
Actually I was saying the fascist we have in office now is not better than the one YOU consider fascist......that isnt.

Yeah, it' much cooler to tell all white people the have racism in their genes.

That isn't offensive, is it?

Used to be ambivalent when it came to blacks...now I see em as something that needs to be curtailed.
And you aren't a racist. .

My ass.

He's mocking his supporters. He's mocking the RWnuts by proving that they are such mindless fanatics that once you get them on your side, with some bullshit that triggers their Pavlovian responses,

you can pretty much do anything, no matter how offensive, no matter how idiotic, no matter how despicable,

and they will still follow you.

Anyone who supports Hillary the criminal is in no position to be attacking Trump supporters.

I support Martin O'Malley. So fuck off, anarchist.

But you will vote for Hillary.

And you will eat Hillary's pussy.

He's mocking his supporters. He's mocking the RWnuts by proving that they are such mindless fanatics that once you get them on your side, with some bullshit that triggers their Pavlovian responses,

you can pretty much do anything, no matter how offensive, no matter how idiotic, no matter how despicable,

Anyone who supports Hillary the criminal is in no position to be attacking Trump supporters.

No, I won't be the one sharing a jail cell with her.

Actually I was saying the fascist we have in office now is not better than the one YOU consider fascist......that isnt.
Not yours either, critical thinking is a misnomer.
The actual name is analytical thinking .

Used to be ambivalent when it came to blacks...now I see em as something that needs to be curtailed.

My ass.

When they start using what amounts to terrorist tactics yes I'm against them.
How much money will be taken out of the economy because of their protests on black Friday?
They're economic terrorist...which is pretty sad when you consider the live off the tax dollars of the very businesses they screw over.

And there you have it....
"the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment."

No, I won't be the one sharing a jail cell with her.
Fantasizing again?

My ass.

How much money will be taken out of the economy because of their protests on black Friday?
They're economic terrorist...which is pretty sad when you consider the live off the tax dollars of the very businesses they screw over.
A rationalizing racist!

And there you have it....
"the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment."
nothing you post meets the definition.
Thanks for confirming my statement.

"Analytical thinking" is also a misnomer. It should just be called government brainwashing.

My ass.

A rationalizing racist!

Typical response from a liberal...

buts its ok for libs to mock Palins son?

Yeah, that had to be the ultimate in despicable lib hate speech. Whatever they attack Republicans for is perfectly OK for them. Their attacks on Palin were the lowest, but the Republicans are the ones waging a war on women?

buts its ok for libs to mock Palins son?

Yeah, that had to be the ultimate in despicable lib hate speech. Whatever they attack Republicans for is perfectly OK for them. Their attacks on Palin were the lowest, but the Republicans are the ones waging a war on women?

Palin was mocked for being a lightweight.......and entirely appropriately.....it had nothing to do with being a woman.....

Forum List

Back