WHY IS THIS ?

What a stupid thread. The reason why "White Pride" day would be so awful is that EVERY day is white pride day, fools.

Straight white people have had dominion over the planet since the beginning. The idea that you'd need a parade or whatever to celebrate that is just on its face, stupid.

What a stupid thread. The reason why "White Pride" day would be so awful is that EVERY day is white pride day, fools.

Straight white people have had dominion over the planet since the beginning. The idea that you'd need a parade or whatever to celebrate that is just on its face, stupid.

Oh really? Interesting. :blahblah:

Someone needs to go back and tell the Persians, Chinese, Babylonians and Mongols that we were actually running shit all along.

Someone needs to go back and tell the Persians, Chinese, Babylonians and Mongols that we were actually running shit all along.

Did you just say the friggin Babylonians? :rofl:

11351298_817978604945611_1287178411067424251_n.jpg

anyone got a good logical explanation ?

why is it that being "white" i can not be proud of it ?
They are not the majority and White Pride was, and still is, the boot on their necks even after you removed the chained collar that brought them here as slaves, in the case of the *******.

Minorities get to be proud, you get a chance to try and be decent to others, for once.

Those minorities play sports pretty damn well with a boot on their neck. And I think I once heard of a famous minority heart doctor. How in the hell did he do it with a boot on his neck. Oh that's right Jake, he and they did not.

Dont be ashamed of who you are, just dont pee on people and tell them its raining by claiming everyone else is wrong for knowing the history of white pride.

You see, I know what you demagogues are; I've studied the Khmer Rouge. I understand the methods you employ and the goals. You seek to divide and demonize. You treat white people today EXACTLY like your fellow democrats treated black people a hundred years ago. You're no different than a Klansman/democrat from the past - you still judge people by skin color and seek to denigrate those who are vilified by the party.

I'm ashamed that the democratic, let's be honest, the demagogue party exists. I'm ashamed that there are still Americans who hate based on skin color. I'm ashamed that democrats have power based on spreading racism and hatred.

I have no pride in the color of my skin, such pride would be false pride.

I have pride that with three small children and a full time job, I earned a degree and launched a career. I have pride that I not only earned an MBA, but had the grades sufficient to join Delta Mu Delta. I have pride that I was accepted to a doctoral program and have the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds I have ever encountered.

But these are accomplishments that I made happen, not some fluke of genetics. Skin color is the refuge of losers, the excuse given by failures.

Dont be ashamed of who you are, just dont pee on people and tell them its raining by claiming everyone else is wrong for knowing the history of white pride.

You see, I know what you demagogues are; I've studied the Khmer Rouge. I understand the methods you employ and the goals. You seek to divide and demonize. You treat white people today EXACTLY like your fellow democrats treated black people a hundred years ago. You're no different than a Klansman/democrat from the past - you still judge people by skin color and seek to denigrate those who are vilified by the party.

I'm ashamed that the democratic, let's be honest, the demagogue party exists. I'm ashamed that there are still Americans who hate based on skin color. I'm ashamed that democrats have power based on spreading racism and hatred.

I have pride that with three small children and a full time job, I earned a degree and launched a career. I have pride that I not only earned an MBA, but had the grades sufficient to join Delta Mu Delta. I have pride that I was accepted to a doctoral program and have the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds I have ever encountered.

But these are accomplishments that I made happen, not some fluke of genetics. Skin color is the refuge of losers, the excuse given by failures.

Playing-Violin-54981.jpg

Playing-Violin-54981.jpg

What a pathetic moron you are.

And you could be more.

[

The Persians and Babylonians were white, but you're right on the Mongols and Chinese.

But were they straight? :biggrin:

They probably couldn't have procreated enough new warriors if they had been packing fudge.

However the Romans weren't exactly "straight" from some of what I've studied. Quite a bit of "switch hitting" going on with them.

Forum List

Back