WHY IS THIS ?

Getting back to the topic of OP - it isn't a matter of "white Pride" but rather the attempt to shame those who are white. This is the agenda of Communist demoralization.
Whitey has done a lot of shameful things, many in the name of your Gods.

Do you think only white people believe in a god? :lol: Do you think only white people have done "shameful" things?

Different skin colors, different rules.

Identity politics. That's how America rolls.

That's how "THE LEFT" rolls.

Your avi is an interesting contrast to your opinion
No it's not. The left is the party of RACE PIMPS and CLASS DIVISION. I simply called it like it is.

Thats your response? "No its not"? lol
Holy fuck, you are a stupid sons a bitch, aren't ya clown boy... LOL.

Just as I figured... this thread would be full of PROGTARD PSYCHO BABBLE, HYPEROLE AND BIGOTRY towards "WHITES and CHRISTIANS."

If anything else, LIBERALS are PREDICTABLE in their HATE for EVERYTHING, "WHITE, CHRISTIAN and PATRIOTIC," but BLACK, MUSLIM and HATES AMERICA and OH BOY, they're ALL FOR YOU FUCKERS.

The left is quickly becoming the PARTY OF HATE EVERYTHING TRADITIONAL AMERICAN.

jN1mrbv.gif

"Hyperole" indeed. New theatrical term.

Just like American exceptionalism. right." We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things."

Because typically white pride means attacking another person because of their race. No other "pride" in the OP has the history, violence, etc associated with it.

Sorry, people tend to remember history and despite creative logical twists no one falls for it today

If people truly remembers history they would know that virtually every race in the world were slave holders at on time or another. There are many black slaves in Africa today, but to you leftist that's somehow different.

See? But that twisted side step doesnt have anything to do with the history of people who talk or espouse white pride.

Very nasty things have been done under that motto. Its like asking why does the Nazi symbol have such negative connotations because its an ancient symbol.

Twisted sidestep, hardly, my point is whites have no more and no less reason to be proud than any other race. We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things.

It's not because you're white -- it's the unhinged way you post.
:fu: ...... :asshole: ......... :up_yours: i am surprised that you could even read it, or did your mommie read it to you ?
once more ......... :fu:

.......QED.......

this is something to be proud of:
PD: Family Beat Teen Until Miscarriage, Put Baby On BBQ Grill
look it up !

PD: Family Beat Teen Until Miscarriage, Put Baby On BBQ Grill

is there a reason you liberfools concentrated on "BLACKS" in this thread ?
i would prefer to call Randall Flagg my brother than the scumbag other son of my parents.
who other than a fucking scumbag would call their mother a "fucking bitch" ?
probably you liberscum.

crazy-cartoon-guy-in-a-straight-106320659.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me about it.

images

I have no problem with black pride..

I have no problem with Irish pride.

YOU have a problem with whites and think that white people should be ashamed of their skin color.

You want revenge for acts not done against you, on people who had nothing to do with those acts.

Dont be ashamed of who you are, just dont pee on people and tell them its raining by claiming everyone else is wrong for knowing the history of white pride.

What a stupid thread. The reason why "White Pride" day would be so awful is that EVERY day is white pride day, fools.

Straight white people have had dominion over the planet since the beginning. The idea that you'd need a parade or whatever to celebrate that is just on its face, stupid.

Just like American exceptionalism. right." We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things."

Because typically white pride means attacking another person because of their race. No other "pride" in the OP has the history, violence, etc associated with it.

Sorry, people tend to remember history and despite creative logical twists no one falls for it today

If people truly remembers history they would know that virtually every race in the world were slave holders at on time or another. There are many black slaves in Africa today, but to you leftist that's somehow different.

See? But that twisted side step doesnt have anything to do with the history of people who talk or espouse white pride.

Very nasty things have been done under that motto. Its like asking why does the Nazi symbol have such negative connotations because its an ancient symbol.

Twisted sidestep, hardly, my point is whites have no more and no less reason to be proud than any other race. We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things.

Right, America is a pile of shit, that's why people are fleeing our country by the millions and no foreigners want to come here................................................................................OH! wait, that's not the case is it. How's it feel to be a self hater, bitch?

Dickless! I know the difference between a self hater and a person too stupid to know that to improve... one needs to fix their faults.
So keep up your sperm burping and live in the fantasy world.

Right, America is a pile of shit, that's why people are fleeing our country by the millions and no foreigners want to come here................................................................................OH! wait, that's not the case is it. How's it feel to be a self hater, bitch?

Dickless! I know the difference between a self hater and a person too stupid to know that to improve... one needs to fix their faults.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another of your sperm burps!
You are busy on your knees aren't you.
You certainly are from texas. It shows all over the place.

Another of your sperm burps!
You are busy on your knees aren't you.
You certainly are from texas. It shows all over the place.

Any more little quips to try to impress me with your intelligence?

Forum List

Back