WHY IS THIS ?

[
Someone needs to go back and tell the Persians, Chinese, Babylonians and Mongols that we were actually running shit all along.

The Persians and Babylonians were white, but you're right on the Mongols and Chinese.

But were they straight? :biggrin:

They probably couldn't have procreated enough new warriors if they had been packing fudge.

However the Romans weren't exactly "straight" from some of what I've studied. Quite a bit of "switch hitting" going on with them.

That's what I've heard too. Maybe we should ask the poster who claims white straight people were in charge of everything always?

Obviously, that poster is a racist. :wink_2: He must be REALLY old too.

Nah, your sense of ignorance is a waste of time.
Please, stay in texass.

Another of your sperm burps!
You are busy on your knees aren't you.
You certainly are from texas. It shows all over the place.

Dickless! I know the difference between a self hater and a person too stupid to know that to improve... one needs to fix their faults.
So keep up your sperm burping and live in the fantasy world.

Just like American exceptionalism. right." We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things."

Right, America is a pile of shit, that's why people are fleeing our country by the millions and no foreigners want to come here................................................................................OH! wait, that's not the case is it. How's it feel to be a self hater, bitch?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more little quips to try to impress me with your intelligence?

I love Walter Williams.

WalterWilliamsAmnestyProclamation.pdf

I thought "white" people were those from west of the Cacuses, primariliy euroweenies? Makes no difference, the post was still insipid.

The Persians were the "Ayrians" who invaded Northern India. Modern day Iranians. Always were white. The Babylonians were likewise white. Greeks, Medes, Persians, Hittites, all pretty much the same genetics.

I thought "white" people were those from west of the Cacuses, primariliy euroweenies? Makes no difference, the post was still insipid.

The Persians were the "Ayrians" who invaded Northern India. Modern day Iranians. Always were white. The Babylonians were likewise white. Greeks, Medes, Persians, Hittites, all pretty much the same genetics.

Ok, that makes sense, but in today's perspective at least as far as our demographics go I'd think they would be considered a different ethnic group than the whites people like CC and other bed wetters hate.

That's what I've heard too. Maybe we should ask the poster who claims white straight people were in charge of everything always?

Obviously, that poster is a racist. :wink_2: He must be REALLY old too.

I was suprised to find out the KKK was calling the shots when Carthage invaded Rome.

Not sure about his age, but I am certain he suffers with weapons grade stupidity.

Being proud of something entails that you've accomplished something thing to be proud of. Being proud of how you were born (white/black/blue eyed/tall/gay/red haired/left handed, etc) is nothing more than attention seeking. It isn't about equality, inferiority, or anything else. It's just another poke to keep things stirred up and churning. Meanwhile in d.c. . . . .

Forum List

Back