Why is this democrat administration seemingly trying to destroy the US? (Ingraham on Fox)

It's neo-tribalism and it's going to end this nation if it can't be stopped. People have chosen sides and refuse to investigate any media or info source that challenges their world view. We've reached the point where half the nation would rather see the country fall into conflict than allow Trump to take office again even if he wins.
The other half are fast approaching the point where if they see another election stolen, they'll stop voting but they'll also begin seriously resisting anything that comes out of DC.
i don't think all states are corrupt re the voting thing

but only God r eally knows

Well, this should be interesting but it is true most of us have been thinking about this topic for a long time. I will likely finish viewing this today. But I thought I would share before I forget to post it. she talks about how we are being forced to support China by accepting electric cars, which are NOT feasible at this time, at least not in mass quantities

Anyone who claims the President of the United States, and his entire party is actively trying to destroy the country is crazy.

Anyone who claims the President of the United States, and his entire party is actively trying to destroy the country is crazy.
Evidence abounds.

The border situation alone is probably sufficient evidence.

And Democrats paying for 8 months of racial riots then bailing the perps out of jail.

Dairy prices have DOUBLED since Joe Biden took office. The price of eggs has gone through the roof. You pay $5 for gas and $20 for a slab of beef. Even if you got a 20% raise you're still 80% behind.

All this is the result of destructive Democrat policies, that they refuse to change. Meanwhile they're off taking pictures of themselves having sex in the Senate chambers.

Well, this should be interesting but it is true most of us have been thinking about this topic for a long time. I will likely finish viewing this today. But I thought I would share before I forget to post it. she talks about how we are being forced to support China by accepting electric cars, which are NOT feasible at this time, at least not in mass quantities
Isn't laura ingrahm gay?

Isn't laura ingrahm gay?
You mean like "bring your twink to work and shit-dick it in the Senate Judiciary chamber" gay?

No. She may be gay.... but she's not a filthy animal.

BTW, aren't you supposed to worship faggots? Homophobe.

89jdha.jpg

Most of you have been bullshitted and lied to by FOX News for so long, you actually take the network seriously. NOTHING they tell you is true.

Electric cars have NOTHING to do with China. You're converting to electric cars to save the US economy from being destroyed by global warming.

$200 billion per year for climate disasters, and rising every year.

That's because Trump and the GOP are trying to end democracy in the USA and install Trump as Dictator.
You are a fool or stone cold gutless liar. Trump made a tongue in cheek crack about being a dictator for a day just for immigration and drilling.

You are a fool or stone cold gutless liar. Trump made a tongue in cheek crack about being a dictator for a day just for immigration and drilling.
Hilarious

It was just one statement. He has promised to use government to punish his perceived enemies.

Not a whole lot the Republicans have done has been good either. Neither party is serving the American people. A lot of you on both sides of the aisle don't seem to get that.
Much of us get it, hence Trump

We know Trump was not a Republican, but us Tea Party/MAGA knew the Old GOP must go, and Trump promised the right things and tried the best, to deliver, despite a world of hate.

China? They produce the most EV's in the world.

Social Security and Medicare.
social security and medicare are not issues

social security because it is so hard to pay off a house and save for retirement in the democrat controlled economy one would starve to death. 95% of working Americans will not receive in Social Security the amount we pay into Social Security. Not a very good investment of my money, to receive less than I give.

I get to pay 300k to 400k into social security over my lifetime and I will receive much less in return. Unless of course I live to be over a 100 years old

Medicare? Yet we also need Obama Care. Yet Medicare is not free. Medicare is actually very expensive, if all one has is Social Security. Over my lifetime, I figure I have paid at least $100k into medicare. Not exactly a bargain.

Forum List

Back