Why is there support for Russia on the far right?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Those remaining true to the GOP establishment remember Putin as a vicious and sadistic thug working for the Soviet government and realize he hasn't changed.

However, the 74 million+ cultists idolize their leader, trump, and he idolizes Putin (and Kim Jong un). The trump cultists have no choice but to worship Putin as they worship trump.

1648527449409.png

The White House called and you've been selected for a one way all expense paid trip to the Ukraine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Those remaining true to the GOP establishment remember Putin as a vicious and sadistic thug working for the Soviet government and realize he hasn't changed.

However, the 74 million+ cultists idolize their leader, trump, and he idolizes Putin (and Kim Jong un). The trump cultists have no choice but to worship Putin as they worship trump.

Because it puts Biden into a difficult situation. Blob supporters can't see past anything but the next election.

These followers truly represent the malcontents in our society. Hypercritical and delusional, unable to see past the lies.

No one on the far right is supporting Russia. We don't support Communists. At the same time we don't support the Khazarian Mafia that runs Ukraine who are more evil than Putin.

No one on the far right is supporting Russia. We don't support Communists. At the same time we don't support the Khazarian Mafia that runs Ukraine who are more evil than Putin.
That is most likely russian propaganda.....lots of russian propaganda and sadly some republicans have bought into it....many simply because biden is supporting ukraine.

I do not like biden and in fact detest the senile old fraud who has been a pathological liar from the gitgo.....yet I will not let that stop me from supportring a freedom lovig people willing to lay down their lives for their country.

I will take the mafia anyday over the communists.

the best way to help get rid of putin is to help Ukraine to win the war....such a victory most likely would result in biden being taken down by the oligarchs.

You absolutely do not understand. Putin is a vicious and sadistic thug. No one disputes that.
Democrats are worse. On the thuggish level, Putin may never reach the depths of democrat depravity.

We don't fight on our soil, so how we treat the Russians is how we will be treated in our next war. Expect our President, whoever it is to be declared a war criminal, expect our forces to be demonized by nations across the world, expect our enemies to be armed to the teeth by Russia and China. All thanks to the emotionally driven need for instant gratification due to flimsy propaganda.

We don't fight on our soil, so how we treat the Russians is how we will be treated in our next war. Expect our President, whoever it is to be declared a war criminal, expect our forces to be demonized by nations across the world, expect our enemies to be armed to the teeth by Russia and China. All thanks to the emotionally driven need for instant gratification due to flimsy propaganda.
Russia is fighting on Ukrainian territory that it invaded. You're attempt at comparison is very ignorant. And yes Putin is committing war crimes, there is no doubt about that and there will be no doubt about that in the world Court when it gets to that point.

That is most likely russian propaganda.....lots of russian propaganda and sadly some republicans have bought into it....many simply because biden is supporting ukraine.

I do not like biden and in fact detest the senile old fraud who has been a pathological liar from the gitgo.....yet I will not let that stop me from supportring a freedom lovig people willing to lay down their lives for their country.

the best way to help get rid of putin is to help Ukraine to win the war....such a victory most likely would result in biden being taken down by the oligarchs.

Not propaganda. The Khazarian Mafia is one of the most evil and depraved organizations in the world. They work hand in hand with the Cabal and Illuminati, George Soros and the Rothchilds.

Russia is fighting on Ukrainian territory that it invaded. You're attempt at comparison is very ignorant. And yes Putin is committing war crimes, there is no doubt about that and there will be no doubt about that in the world Court when it gets to that point.
Bullshit. Russia invading Ukraine is no different than the US invading Iraq. We killed thousands of civilians, most with precision targeted munitions. The very definition of targeting civilians. So you can stuff that nonsense. Oddly Russia and China said nothing. That won't happen again thanks to Biden and idiots like you.

The difference is, I don't hold Russia to a different standard than the US. Hypocrites like you, do.

"Right Wing supports Putin" is largely imaginary. I see almost no support for Putin anywhere. What we DON'T do is immediately pick White Hat-Black Hat like the Left has done, idiotically replacing their "Wear a Mask" profiles for "Support Ukraine".

In a twisted way, the invasion of Ukraine might turn out to be a very beneficial thing. It exposed the bioweapons labs that American democrats built. It is unlikely that even Ukrainians knew what death was brewing on Russia's very doorstep. Putin should drag shitstain obama to the Hague and force him to disclose the location of all such bioweapons labs.

It's a reflex for some and we see it on both sides of the political aisle where suddenly one's supposed principles are thrown out of the window for the sake of political expediency.

In this case it's simple, Hard liners on the far right will oppose anything Biden and Dem's favor even when it's the right thing to do like providing aid to Ukraine.

Then we get to people like Tucker Carlson whom I generally respect who has the Ron Paul view of foreign policy and war whereby unless we're directly attacked it's none of our business and even when we are directly attacked it's probably our fault.

Many of the republicans squealing loudest right now fully supported Trump providing lethal aid to help Ukraine fortify against invasion.

Right up until Biden finally acceded to follow doing too little too late to help prevent the invasion many were criticizing him for failing to do so then instantly switched positions once he had.

I call it political schizophrenia and it's all too prevalent in both parties.

Of course it's Russian Propaganda.

Zelenski was elected as part of the anti corruption movement ignited in Ukraine nearly a decade ago as they've gone from one corrupt Rusisan backed stooge to the next since the fall of the Soviet Union.

He was in danger of succeeding as well so of course, Putin had to fabricate a reason to invade and settled on the "poor ethnic Rusisian" population he coopted in Donbas and has been keeping engaged in a civil war since 14 and the ever popular Nazi and Gangster Boogeymen they've been chasing since 1945.

Ukraine wanted the one thing Putin can't and won't tolerate which is to be free, independent, and no longer a vassal state Russia can rape for it's natural resources and access to the sea.

You absolutely do not understand. Putin is a vicious and sadistic thug. No one disputes that.
Democrats are worse. On the thuggish level, Putin may never reach the depths of democrat depravity.
When democrats start purposely targeting civilians with grid square artillery barrages, cluster bombs, and Thermobaric weapons in Red States you might be able to make that argument and not sound like a complete nut.

Forum List

Back