Why is THE WORLD cowering before Putin?

It really is sad how EVERYONE fears him like a school bully except the people he's actually beating up.

His military is a fucking joke
Thr Rooskies have never been good fighters. They got smoked in Afghanistan. We at least won that one until that sickening old senile bastard murdered 13 marines

It really is sad how EVERYONE fears him like a school bully
1648910066168.png

That's because Putin is one tough mofo .... :cool:

Thr Rooskies have never been good fighters. They got smoked in Afghanistan. We at least won that one until that sickening old senile bastard murdered 13 marines
Yeah that was bad. Trump shouldn't have released 5000 criminals from prison in Afghanistan.

If Putin ran against Biden, I'd vote for Putin.

Putin cares for Russia and the Russian people, which is why Jews hate him.

I wish we had a Putin.
If we ran Putin against any Democrat I would vote for Putin.

Democrats are giving up on The Biden - Kumquat comedy hour and are throwing the entire machine behind Peter Puffer Buttplug.

It really is sad how EVERYONE fears him like a school bully except the people he's actually beating up.

You are not educated enough about Putin and bullys. Russian people know about Putin's earlier years. We see that, rather than cowardice, the new graffiti we see in Wisconsin, "Proxy," means that the world population is more probably boycotting.

Actually, it's quite likely that the joke is in the US propaganda.

Everybody doesn't fear Putin, those who fear are fearing Russia's nuclear might and that's because the US military might has been neutered.

And now just lately, contrary to the established propaganda that Putin is hated in Russia and he's the villian all by himself, US propaganda has done a 180 on that idea.

None of which stands the world in good stead. We don't need strong and resolved leaders on either side right now, as one side or the other could take the big hit that will lead to nuclear war.

Visit antiwar.com every day for ideas and information that could change attitudes toward peaceful ambitions.

You read Western media too much. If his military was actually a joke you think for one minute that 12 different armies from 12 different countries wouldn't be there in a heartbeat to defeat him? So why haven't they gone? Invasion of an enemy is always terribly costly just ask the United States and its allies about D-Day. I'm not saying it was okay for The invasion to happen but I blame Zelensky more than I blame Putin. Additionally if you want to try your luck with a radioactive world completely bombed out by enough megatonnage to wipe out the planet 10 times over good luck with that. If you have no fear of it it's only because you have no brain either. Apparently Zalenski had no fear of the invasion either now he just has smoldering ruins instead of a country. Geez do you think maybe he should rethink his positions? See fear is an intellectual activity .... No brain.... No intellect.... No fear.

Last edited:
You read Western media too much. If his military was actually a joke you think for one minute that 12 different armies from 12 different countries wouldn't be there in a heartbeat to defeat him?
Without nuclear weapons, Russia wouldn't exist.
So why haven't they gone? Invasion of an enemy is always terribly costly just ask the United States and its allies about D-Day. I'm not saying it was okay for The invasion to happen but I blame Zelensky more than I blame Putin. Additionally if you want to try your luck with a radioactive world completely bombed out by enough megatonnage to wipe out the planet 10 times over good luck with that. If you have no fear of it it's only because you have no brain either. Apparently selenski had no fear of the invasion either now he just has smoldering ruins instead of a country. See fear is an intellectual activity .... No brain.... No intellect.... No fear.

Actually, it's quite likely that the joke is in the US propaganda.

Everybody doesn't fear Putin, those who fear are fearing Russia's nuclear might and that's because the US military might has been neutered.

And now just lately, contrary to the established propaganda that Putin is hated in Russia and he's the villian all by himself, US propaganda has done a 180 on that idea.

None of which stands the world in good stead. We don't need strong and resolved leaders on either side right now, as one side or the other could take the big hit that will lead to nuclear war.

Visit antiwar.com every day for ideas and information that could change attitudes toward peaceful ambitions.
It truly sounds groovy. The problem is that there are two puppets if note. Zelensky is a CIA puppet, the stinking POSPOTUS is a Janus-faced marionette: Catholic and CIA. You pick up the slack by not getting amnesia. Judaism became irreconcilable with catholicism after Vatican II. Once (the fuck) again, when the CIA goes to church, it's not to pray but to learn theological technique. If something funky is goind down in the 'hood, rest assured a priest is behind it.

We have only just begun to crucify the absurd concept of CIA's presence in Ukraine for the last 70 years.

Forum List

Back