Zone1 Why Is The N Word Banned But The C Word Isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps because the term Florida Cracker is not an insult to everybody.

My son in law was a real life Florida cracker. Ancestors lived in Florida, he was born in Florida, and he herded cattle on a horse using a whip.

He was cracking his whip outside our home in a small town in Florida and the cops pulled up saying they had reports of gunfire.

View attachment 769139

Perhaps it's because she didn't say Florida cracker, she said cracker.

Then why are fragile insecure folks like yourself always whining about not being able to say it like you want to say it?
I wish people would finally understand the differences in the character's that are promoted and used by individual's in which has absolutely nothing to do with a person's color.

We have bad character's in white's and black's and latino's and other races of people all across this land.

Now identifying people's character's by labeling the character under a title is far different than blanket labeling skin colors as if somehow a person's color has anything to do with how they project themselves in their actions there of.

Example: The word "Racist" does not pertain to only white's, but all due to brainwashing and grooming, it's always possible that weak character's residing in some races or ethnicities, somehow attribute the word as only pertaining to white's. How wrong headed it all is...

Example: The word "Thug" is not beholding to black's only. It can reside in anyone that carries the lifestyle choice or trend in their actions... When it's exposed by one's action's, we find that thugism exist in all races of people that adopt that type of character driven lifestyle as their identifying attributes in life.

It's time as Martin Luther King said the absolute truest word's ever spoken, for us as a SOCIETY to judge a book by it's content, and not by it's cover.

I wish people would finally understand the differences in the character's that are promoted and used by individual's in which has absolutely nothing to do with a person's color.

We have bad character's in white's and black's and latino's and other races of people all across this land.

Now identifying people's character's by labeling the character under a title is far different than blanket labeling skin colors as if somehow a person's color has anything to do with how they project themselves in their actions there of.

Example: The word "Racist" does not pertain to only white's, but all due to brainwashing and grooming, it's always possible that weak character's residing in some races or ethnicities, somehow attribute the word as only pertaining to white's. How wrong headed it all is...

Example: The word "Thug" is not beholding to black's only. It can reside in anyone that carries the lifestyle choice or trend in their actions... When it's exposed by one's action's, we find that thugism exist in all races of people that adopt that type of character driven lifestyle as their identifying attributes in life.

It's time as Martin Luther King said the absolute truest word's ever spoken, for us as a SOCIETY to judge a book by it's content, and not by it's cover.
If a black man was indicted for stealing millions from mostly white folks -- and when was he was arrested -- it was on the boat of another crimina.l....folks like you would probably call him a thug....

But change that person to Steve Bannon -- and you call him a patriot worthy or praise...

Yes, thug is the nicotine patch to wean racists off the n-word.....the same as terms like "urban" or "ghetto"

In fact, racists are so triggered from losing culture war after culture war since the 1860's -- they now call anything related to being an ally to black folks, or gay folks or anything that isn't centered on white supremacy -- they denounce all of that as being woke,,,

Never once stopping to reflect on the fact....if you have been on the wrong side of every civil rights fight in this country, maybe its your ideology that is the problem....not theirs...

If a black man was indicted for stealing millions from mostly white folks -- and when was he was arrested -- it was on the boat of another crimina.l....folks like you would probably call him a thug....

But change that person to Steve Bannon -- and you call him a patriot worthy or praise...

Yes, thug is the nicotine patch to wean racists off the n-word.....the same as terms like "urban" or "ghetto"

In fact, racists are so triggered from losing culture war after culture war since the 1860's -- they now call anything related to being an ally to black folks, or gay folks or anything that isn't centered on white supremacy -- they denounce all of that as being woke,,,

Never once stopping to reflect on the fact....if you have been on the wrong side of every civil rights fight in this country, maybe its your ideology that is the problem....not theirs...
Care to try that again in English or with proper literate writing skills ....

Ok I will respond to your idiocy.. You are absolutely wrong in your opinion's, because first you attempt to apply your stereotypical bull shite as a means of deflection against the truth. Either you are a brainwashed racist or a cult follower that walks around with your finger's in your ears saying la la la la la la I can't listen to anything you say, because you are making to many points that might prove me wrong in life, then what ?? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣

Ok I will respond to your idiocy.. You are absolutely wrong in your opinion's, because first you attempt to apply your stereotypical bull shite as a means of deflection against the truth. Either you are a brainwashed racist or a cult follower that walks around with your finger's in your ears saying la la la la la la I can't listen to anything you say, because you are making to many points that might prove me wrong in life, then what ?? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣
I would dodge what i said too if I couldn't refute a single thing that was said....most gas lighting racists do
Which civil rights issue has the conservative viewpoint been on the right side of thru out history?

Voting Rights?
Civil Rights?
Women's Rights

What?

I would dodge what i said too if I couldn't refute a single thing that was said....most gas lighting racists do
Which civil rights issue has the conservative viewpoint been on the right side of thru out history?

Voting Rights?
Civil Rights?
Women's Rights

What?
Conservative/Christian and union Troops and their government didn't believe in the enslavement of human beings, and therefore they wished them to be free, so they set out to do just that by fighting a hell of a war that included that very task in the execution of that war.

Don't make them regret the very things that history recorded that they had done for the country in regards too.

The solution is simple. Let them have that word. Why would you use a word that you know they hate? It’s called being a decent human person.

So men shouldn’t dress as women in a degrading fashion?

I agree.

The list of words in the word filter are based on an algorithm used by Google and other search engines. Advertisers have a strong influence on that algorithm. In other words, money talks. If advertisers do not want to be associated with "hate" and "racially motivated" sites, search engines will put sites that allow that type of content to the bottom of their lists when someone searches for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back