Why is the left SO opposed to Trump?

T-Rump is not a problem for the left. He is a major problem for the right.

The left is pointing out how much harm T-Rump is doing to the GOP brand with vital segments of the voters.

And that means that no matter who ends up as the GOP nominee they are going to have to deal with T-Rump's baggage in the general.

So the OP needs to figure out how the GOP is going to win enough EV's in 2016.

Whining lies about the left isn't going to cut it.

He is a major problem for the left if he goes up one on one with Hillary.

Really?

Care to back that up with anything substantial?

Oh wait, T-Rump hasn't provided any substance.

Nevermind.

He is already taking on the elite on the republican side...

Just wait till he takes on the elite on the democrat side.

You are so fucked if it is one on one.

Between Hillary and Trump.

You have even less substance that T-Rump which explains why you support him.

Look, all bullshit aside, Trump is not a conservative, he's not even remotely libertarian and he's really no better than Bush aside from pandering to people sick of illegal immigrants and the bullshit they cause.

Why did the moonbats hate W so much? He gave them half the shit they wanted.

I liked Alan Keyes, he would have rolled back regressive policy.

They hate Trump because he is the ultimate RINO, not an establishment RINO. Trump might do shit that pisses both parties off, like stopping illegal migration, balancing the budget and stopping the advance of the welfare plantation.

I really don't like the fucker myself, but if all he accomplishes is securing the border and purging the illegals, more power to him. It will add another nail to the democrook coffin.
Yeah, that conservative Reagan did a great job at stopping the illegals....
Yup.....he just proved that if you make deals with dishonest people (Democrats) you get fucked.

Trying not to be facetious...

The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems, and that the means and methods that the Left wishes to rely upon to lift us up out of the darkness are stupid and doomed to failure. Lefties believe in Government Solutions even more fervently than the most strident of Bible Belt Christians believe in the Bible. To say that people can be responsible for themselves is outrageous heresy to the Left.

Trump also puts a spotlight on the folly of what Big Government keeps telling us, for example, that building a Wall is impossible, or that it's impossible to deport millions of people who live here. This is bullshit; we know it, and he is the only politician who is saying out loud that it's bullshit.

His supposed "support" is a statistical anomaly that will correct itself as the Republican field starts to winnow down to a manageable number. But the other R candidates are well-noting the popularity of some of what he is saying, and they will adopt the tasty morsels that remain when he gets bored with it and leaves.

Consider: He is the best known Republican candidate by far, and 75% of Republicans reject him. If John Kasich, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, or Bobby Jindal were as well-known to R primary voters, and the total number of candidates were down to three or four, any one of them would be leading him in the polls. In due time, Trump will fade, become discouraged, and drop out.

The irony of course is that the Left challenges Trump's qualifications, while the current holder of the Presidency had never accomplished a damn thing before being elected, and in fact, had never even had a real job, let alone an executive position. Har-de-har-har.
Trump is winning because he doesn't take shit off of anybody.

We're tired of getting kicked in the balls and then having to be nice to the motherfuckers that did it because of political-correctness.
So you'll vote for a liberal just because he doesn't take shit from people?

Has anyone noticed how the left has gone from snickering ridicule of Trump to outright caustic animosity in just a few short weeks? Some of our favorite "insane clowns" here are posting some vicious and hostile threads about Trump. Taking every opportunity to run him in the ground any way they can. Looking for any little thing they can jump on and distort or take out of context to try and destroy Trump... even though they maintain he would be the "dream candidate" for the Dems in 2016.

I'm sort of puzzled by this. His positions on the issues are far from "extreme" ...in fact, he is probably one of the most moderate conservatives the base has supported in a long time. How many threads have been posted trying to expose Trump's "liberalism" with former positions he has taken and whatnot? He was a big Clinton supporter, supports universal health care, defends the good things Planned Parenthood does... you'd think the left would be pleased with someone so much in line with what they believe... but they don't seem too happy at all.

In fact, the more he rises in the polls, the more surly and mean they get. I think that it proves nothing is about principle with the left, it's all about political party power. The GOP could literally be nominating the most liberal person in America and the left would be LIVID... doing everything in their power to destroy them because they are running as a Republican and not a Democrat. This is ALL about political power... Above and beyond everything else. It is not about issues or solutions... it's about electing a goddamn Democrat... plain and simple.
Meet the Liberals Who Think Trump's Good for Democracy

Trump is bringing issues to the front. Liberals do support that. The conservatives could support that.

Campaign finance reform is a bipartisan issue.

Yep. But there are other issues as well.

Such as?

Myth of the STEM shortage, H1B visas, stagnant wages etc. The thing that I find extremely funny is that these are the issues that many of us agree on and if not then a little light can be shed on why these issues are important and then maybe we can agree on them.

That's half the battle.

Still waiting to hear the substance on those issues. As they say the devil is in the details. T-Rump's idea of how to fix them might makes things even worse because he obviously doesn't think things through or understand the legal and diplomatic ramifications of what he is saying.

Right now it is all just "feel good" hot buttons to garner support. I am an Independent. If you want my vote you need to provide feasible and viable solutions. So far T-Rump has come up severely lacking in that respect.

Im kind of shocked at the level of gullibility it would take to actually be a Trump supporter.

I reconcile these feelings by seeing that he majority of people think its a big joke, too.

Let me take it a step back. Pretty much all HATE springs from ENVY.

Envy by the stupid. Envy by the incompetent. Envy by the impotent. Envy by the politically unpopular. Envy by the socially inferior. Envy by the cultural scum. Envy by the religiously misguided. Envy by the violent fringe who is unable to see between right and wrong.

any one and I mean anyone envying the nuts you people run election time, is a gotdamned fool.....one more time, any one and I mean anyone envying the nuts you people run election time, is a gotdamned fool...as Mr. T once said, I envy you fools!!
your no reply is the best proof of your stupidity.

1. Envy by stupid. If your kind was not stupid, Africa would be the most powerful collection of countries in the world.
2. Envy by incompetent. If your kind was not incompetent, Africans would be the inventors of computers and the internet.
3. Envy by politically unpopular. If your kind were politically popular, there would not only president by fluke but a black House and Senate.
4. Envy by socially inferior. If your kind were normal you would revere normal people and shun scum like rap "artists".
5. Envy by cultural scum. If your kind were normal, you would recognize cultures other those sprung from Africa, where, - by the way - you have never been.
6. Envy by religiously misguided. You and your kind hijacked a white religion instead of making one of your own.
7. Envy of the violent fringe who is unable to see between right and wrong. With the number of black on black murder there is no point even going there.

Fear.

Leftist/commie/prog/democrats fear Trump and the power of his celebrity and personality.

They oughta know, they won twice with Obama. An inexperienced empty suit with nothing but personality, promises, and platitudes.....

:rofl:

Fear.

Leftist/commie/prog/democrats fear Trump and the power of his celebrity and personality.

They oughta know, they won twice with Obama. An inexperienced empty suit with nothing but personality, promises, and platitudes.....

So Zander is tacitly calling his beloved T-Rump an " inexperienced empty suit with nothing but personality, promises, and platitudes....."?

Got to wonder what someone who doesn't support T-Rump must be thinking about him! ;)

Fear.

Exactly...

Let me take it a step back. Pretty much all HATE springs from ENVY.

Envy by the stupid. Envy by the incompetent. Envy by the impotent. Envy by the politically unpopular. Envy by the socially inferior. Envy by the cultural scum. Envy by the religiously misguided. Envy by the violent fringe who is unable to see between right and wrong.

any one and I mean anyone envying the nuts you people run election time, is a gotdamned fool.....one more time, any one and I mean anyone envying the nuts you people run election time, is a gotdamned fool...as Mr. T once said, I envy you fools!!
your no reply is the best proof of your stupidity.

1. Envy by stupid. If your kind was not stupid, Africa would be the most powerful collection of countries in the world.
2. Envy by incompetent. If your kind was not incompetent, Africans would be the inventors of computers and the internet.
3. Envy by politically unpopular. If your kind were politically popular, there would not only president by fluke but a black House and Senate.
4. Envy by socially inferior. If your kind were normal you would revere normal people and shun scum like rap "artists".
5. Envy by cultural scum. If your kind were normal, you would recognize cultures other those sprung from Africa, where, - by the way - you have never been.
6. Envy by religiously misguided. You and your kind hijacked a white religion instead of making one of your own.
7. Envy of the violent fringe who is unable to see between right and wrong. With the number of black on black murder there is no point even going there.

I did reply, you just didn't like what I said.....listen, if you like the guy, I love him....next?

The left is pointing out how much harm T-Rump is doing to the GOP brand with vital segments of the voters.

And that means that no matter who ends up as the GOP nominee they are going to have to deal with T-Rump's baggage in the general.

Really?

Nevermind.

I have substance and the left is scared of shit of trump because now he is talking about taxing the crap out of hedge fund managers

Trump is fucking you lefty's up..

He is playing so much offense you guys are posting scared

Trying not to be facetious...

The Left is neurotically opposed to Trump because he "proves" through his words and deeds that GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE SOLUTION to all of life's problems, and that the means and methods that the Left wishes to rely upon to lift us up out of the darkness are stupid and doomed to failure. Lefties believe in Government Solutions even more fervently than the most strident of Bible Belt Christians believe in the Bible. To say that people can be responsible for themselves is outrageous heresy to the Left.

Trump also puts a spotlight on the folly of what Big Government keeps telling us, for example, that building a Wall is impossible, or that it's impossible to deport millions of people who live here. This is bullshit; we know it, and he is the only politician who is saying out loud that it's bullshit.

His supposed "support" is a statistical anomaly that will correct itself as the Republican field starts to winnow down to a manageable number. But the other R candidates are well-noting the popularity of some of what he is saying, and they will adopt the tasty morsels that remain when he gets bored with it and leaves.

Consider: He is the best known Republican candidate by far, and 75% of Republicans reject him. If John Kasich, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, or Bobby Jindal were as well-known to R primary voters, and the total number of candidates were down to three or four, any one of them would be leading him in the polls. In due time, Trump will fade, become discouraged, and drop out.

The irony of course is that the Left challenges Trump's qualifications, while the current holder of the Presidency had never accomplished a damn thing before being elected, and in fact, had never even had a real job, let alone an executive position. Har-de-har-har.
Trump is winning because he doesn't take shit off of anybody.

We're tired of getting kicked in the balls and then having to be nice to the motherfuckers that did it because of political-correctness.
So you'll vote for a liberal just because he doesn't take shit from people?
If he's an honest liberal....yes.

Are there any running?

Really?

Nevermind.

I have substance and the left is scared of shit of trump because now he is talking about taxing the crap out of hedge fund managers

T-Rump sounds like the BS that is spewed in order to hype idiots into watching faux professional wrestling bouts. All big talk and hot air that sucks in the fools.

That you believe that T-Rump is your messiah is your problem.

Im kind of shocked at the level of gullibility it would take to actually be a Trump supporter.

I reconcile these feelings by seeing that he majority of people think its a big joke, too.
I felt the same way about Obama supporters and now Hillary supporters.

How can anyone be this stupid?

Really?

Nevermind.

As one great democrat once put it....THE ONLY THING TO FEAR, IS BULLSHIT ITSELF...UNQUOTE.

I felt the same way about Obama supporters and now Hillary supporters.

How can anyone be this stupid?

How can anyone be that stupid? You of course say this standing in front of a mirror, yes?

Trump is wrong on the issues.

He's not a serious candidate.

And he promotes an agenda of ignorance and hate.

He never gives details, he gives these one line solution and then its time do a comedy bit. This guy, understands his base, he understands the type of people who'll support people like Palin and he's using this to his advantage.....ignorant, white, stupid hard up rednecks....who'd vote for a wad of toilet paper as long as its anti everything but conservative white.

Forum List

Back