Why is the left SO opposed to Trump?

I'm as polar opposite of "Left" as you can get and I hate the sunuvabitch

I presume you speak of hating Trump.

Why? I don't hate the guy, but he is not my first choice, but right now I would prefer anyone to Jebba the Booooosh and/or Rubio his twin separated at birth.
Don't want Jeb, either, but i can't say "anybody but" him.
Trump is a carnival barker with a lot of money, period

why? because their party tells them they should be and because he's kicking the crap out of their OLD and gray Dream girl: who by way they KICKED to the curb the last time she ran for someone who had less experience than Trump even. At least Trump has had real world experience, can run a business, does hiring and firing of people and isn't in it to give all their cronies jobs that includes LIVING off us taxpayers while not being qualified to be a meter reader... which is way more than that pampered community agitator who's never WORKED a real job in his pathetic useless life and that goes for all those Career Politicians running for President from the Democrat party

Last edited:

Is he a "carnival barker" because he raised the issues of illegal immigration and terrible trade deals? Or because he insulted Megyn Kelly? Or.... Maybe it's because he isn't part of the Good Old Boy's Club inside the beltway... the group of fat cat Republicrats who pander to Corporatists and go along with the Democrats to be liked?

I don't have any problem with people liking someone besides Trump... my guy is Ted Cruz. I also like Ben Carson. But if it plays out to where it's Trump vs. Hillary and you had rather have Hillary, that's on YOU. I'd be willing to take my chances with the "carnival barker" rather than the pant suit.

Is he a "carnival barker" because he raised the issues of illegal immigration and terrible trade deals? Or because he insulted Megyn Kelly? Or.... Maybe it's because he isn't part of the Good Old Boy's Club inside the beltway... the group of fat cat Republicrats who pander to Corporatists and go along with the Democrats to be liked?

I don't have any problem with people liking someone besides Trump... my guy is Ted Cruz. I also like Ben Carson. But if it plays out to where it's Trump vs. Hillary and you had rather have Hillary, that's on YOU. I'd be willing to take my chances with the "carnival barker" rather than the pant suit.
I won't go that far!
I meant within my party when I disagreed with the anybody but Trump remark.
I'd vote for a blind squirrel before Hilderbeast

Forum List

Back