Twin Falls, ID: Article tells us why you must demand answers BEFORE refugees begin arriving

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Obama and his traitor backers promised Transformation. This is happening in every state, city and town YOU live in. wake up or not I guess. we're being sold out right in front of your eyes.

SNIP:
Twin Falls, ID: Article tells us why you must demand answers BEFORE refugees begin arriving
Posted by Ann Corcoran on August 30, 2015

….of course the trick will be trying to figure that out!

Twin Falls, Idaho has developed a very active and competent ‘Pocket of Resistance’ in spite of the local media’s effort to denigrate opponents of the UN/US State Department plan to further seed the community with third world refugees. This round of controversy began in earnest back in April when the local resettlement contractor bragged to the media that Syrian (mostly Muslim) refugees were coming to Idaho.

You will have to read the whole article from Friday, here at MagicValley.com for details on the latest news. I can’t post much of it or the editor will have his lawyers send me another letter, but there is one important thing I want you to see.

First, here are the opening paragraphs:

TWIN FALLS • A refugee center in Twin Falls isn’t likely to go away even if the College of Southern Idaho stops sponsoring its program, officials say.

A local group — the Committee to End the CSI Refugee Center — wants a measure to shutter the center on ballots by May, says the group’s leader, Rick Martin, a widely known right-wing activist [LOL! bias alert!—ed]. They also want to recruit candidates to run for the college’s board of trustees in November 2016 with the goal of phasing out the center.

The group submitted its measure this week to the Twin Falls County Attorney, a preliminary step before the group can begin gathering signatures to get it on the ballot.

Then this! Once they get a program up and running in your town, it becomes almost impossible to shutter it later because they are in the process of admitting family members of the first group they brought in. The contractors are usually gleeful to shove that bit of news into critics faces.
Jessica Lilley, a program officer with the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants [USCRI—ed], addressed the topic Tuesday during a meeting with the Magic Valley Refugee Advocates, a group formed this summer to support the local program.

“You already have a community of refugees here” with family members still oversees, she said, and the U.S. Department of State will want an agency in Twin Falls to fill the gap as the relatives of refugees resettle in the United States.

She goes on to threaten that they will just drop them off in neighboring towns, but they will end up in Twin Falls anyway.

Continue reading here.

ALL of it here:

Its an attempt at white genocide. Why not move these "refugees" into black,latino,jewish,liberal etc communities? Nope only majority white conservative ones. Its demographic terrorism at its best.

I love how white Idaho is. I moved my family to the whitest part of Idaho I could find, though admittedly it became a shade less white after we arrived. Where whites live crime is low, properties look nice, we got no riots, looting, or idiots walking down the street with their pants down. The people are nicer and behave better.

Keep Idaho lily white forever. It will be the last nice place in America.

Its an attempt at white genocide. Why not move these "refugees" into black,latino,jewish,liberal etc communities? Nope only majority white conservative ones. Its demographic terrorism at its best.
White communities are being targeted by these refugee programs. They just dumped a load of A-rabbs in Boise. There is a discernible war against white people and though I'm not white myself, I married a white woman and I love white culture and will defend it.

Why am I not surprised that this is happening in Idaho?
We also hate clowns.

Apparently, you hate everything. But that's ok, it's your right.

Just like it's my right to get to laugh at you!!
No, I actually love white people so much I married one and made 4 half breeds with her. White culture is something to fight for and preserve.

When many black people live together they call it Detroit.

When many white people live together they call it Beverly Hills.

Are you getting this yet?

We also hate clowns.

Except rodeo clowns. They do enjoy the rodeo.

Idaho is a very conservative state in most way.

In a few areas up north there are compounds of white supremacist type groups.

Boise and twin falls are more mixed than the rest of the state. A lot of foreigners and out of staters came when Morrison-Knudsen was the big guy on the block.

If the administration wanted to really make an impact on the white supremacist they be sending them into Northern Idaho.

Should have added they will fit right in with all the illegal farm workers in Twin Falls County.

We also hate clowns.

Except rodeo clowns. They do enjoy the rodeo.

Idaho is a very conservative state in most way.

In a few areas up north there are compounds of white supremacist type groups.

Boise and twin falls are more mixed than the rest of the state. A lot of foreigners and out of staters came when Morrison-Knudsen was the big guy on the block.
I don't know that white supremacist groups hold the same sway as they did in the late 80's when they pulled off several terrorist acts. If there are any around Bonners Ferry or so, they're pretty low key.

White communities are being targeted by these refugee programs. They just dumped a load of A-rabbs in Boise. There is a discernible war against white people and though I'm not white myself, I married a white woman and I love white culture and will defend it.
The center has been there since the 80s.

The center has been there since the 80s.
Your point?

Forum List

Back