Why is the inner-city so violent?

Let see who qualifies as a kook?
Someone who holds themselves out as some sort of expert in human heredity, while having no formal training or education in biology or heredity.
Someone who believes penis size is related to intelligence

And yet finger length correlates with all sorts of outcomes. There's nothing wrong with Rushton's hypothesis.

Discover Magazine
:

Researchers have discovered that a quick study of the hands — more specifically, the lengths of the index and ring fingers — can tell a lot about a person’s personality and risk of disease. Of course, your digits don’t actually control these issues; it’s closer to the other way around.

In boys, “during fetal development there’s a surge in testosterone in the middle of the second trimester” that seems to influence future health and behavior, says Pete Hurd, a neuroscientist at the University of Alberta. One easy-to-spot result of this flood of testosterone: a ring finger that’s significantly longer than the index finger.

Scientists are not at the point where they can factor in finger length to arrive at a diagnosis, but they’ve gathered evidence that shows how this prenatal hormone imbalance can affect a person for life, from increasing or decreasing your risk of certain diseases, to predicting how easily you get lost or lose your temper.

How about you post any endorsements or better yet the article in the APA..this will be good for laughs
A person more intelligent than you would have actually clicked the link I provided and read the article but you appear to be too stupid to do even that and thus you end up asking for what I've already provided.

Happy reading.

Inner cities are violent because all the people with money left a long time ago, leaving mainly poor people, and mainly blacks.

By Breshvic on October 12, 2012 in News

Picture: IsaacMao, Flickr (CC)

Jean Philippe Rushton, one of recent history’s most controversial, even hated, ‘scientists’ has died, leaving behind a cesspool of overly-simplistic theories in the field of race and intelligence. His research ignored the complexities of genetic variance, mutation and of course the social and environmental factors that indeed change genes in a lifetime, and the myriad of factors affecting IQ testing from education and income to the various testing methods themselves.

Rushton’s myopic bias was clear in his claims of an inversely proportionate brain-to-penis size ratio, as represented by blacks, whites and asians (with a lack of logical mechanisms linking each of those faulty premises to one another and IQ). His ‘academic racism’ will have its legacy in heated pseudoscientific web comments, fooling themselves at to what the consensus view in science is, as well as policy-makers and police who exist trapped in a worldview of hatred and prejudice. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

Rushton’s infamous theory about race and intelligence can be summed up in two words: size matters.

He postulated that brain and genital size are inversely related, implying that whites are more intelligent than blacks and that Asians are the smartest of all.

Saying that Rushton’s ideas were “monstrous” and “simply do not qualify as science,” David Suzuki, an actual geneticist, debated Rushton on the Western Ontario campus in 1989 before 2,000 students and more than 100 reporters and television crews. Security was tight inside and out of the auditorium.

“I did not want to be here,” Suzuki told the audience. “I do not believe that we should dignify this man and his ideas in public debate.” A few minutes later, he added, “There will always be Rushtons in the world. We must be prepared to root them out.”

Brian Timney, dean of social science, which includes the psychology department where Rushton actually worked, said Rushton’s legacy “was not a great one.” “His research was not highly thought of,” Timney said. “I work in neuroscience and I expect some academic vigor. He was not vigorous.”

- See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

The real world and real scientist laugh at this fraud, btw, he was paid by the pioneer fund which tells sane people that he was paid to manufacture pseudo-science stating what the pioneer fund wanted.

Further, he has NO ACADEMIC TRAINING IN BIOLOGY OR HEREDITY, yet he held himself out as an expert, no wonder you believe in this yanker...

An appeal to emotion inclines me to give greater credence to the other side. This is an appeal to emotion, "cesspool of overly-simplistic theories," which has no place in a scientific essay.

This comment makes mention of the debate between professors Rushton and Suzuki. The debate can be found here:

When I watched it I saw a rude, disheveled David Suzuki "debating" ("insulting" would be a better word) a well dressed and mannerly JP Rushton. Professor Rushton was almost apologetic. He had the demeanor of someone who had some unpleasant news to convey, that nevertheless had to be conveyed because it had important policy implications that need to be acted on.

Someone who maintains that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites, and more prone to committing crimes and having illegitimate children is maintaining something that is obviously true.

The only question is: why are they that way? The question is almost moot. What matters is that they are that way. Because blacks tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites, fewer of them should go to college, and fewer should be given jobs requiring any degree of intelligence.

Because blacks have such a high crime rate, a much larger number of them should be put in prison. They should be kept there until they are too old to endanger anyone. They should be treated with the most exquisite cruelty as a deterrent to others.

Because blacks tend to be so highly sexed, the government should not use the tax money of responsible married white parents to support on welfare the illegitimate children of unmarried black welfare mothers, violent street criminals, and drug dealers. The children of unemployable blacks threaten the children of decent hard working and married white people with their school disruption, their juvenile delinquency, and their immorality.

White parents should not allow their children to play with those horrid little monsters.

Like Charles Murray and Arthur Jensen Professor Rushton explained what nearly everyone knows to be true. Professor Rushton should be allowed to speak for himself. His brilliant essay, Race, Evolution, and Behavior can be found here:

Race Evolution and Behavior

Last edited:
Inner cities are violent because all the people with money left a long time ago, leaving mainly poor people, and mainly blacks.

Poor Orientals are not violent. I know because I have lived with them.

The inner city is not violent if whites and Asians live there. Black neighborhoods are violent because everywhere blacks move they carry with the barbarism of the African jungle.

When blacks move into a thriving white working class neighborhood the crime rate goes up, so whites move out. Property values decline. So does the tax base. The neighborhood becomes an asphalt jungle. The public schools become blackboard jungles.

There is an old saying with much folk wisdom behind it. You can take a Negro out of the jungle. You can't take the jungle out of a Negro. Characteristics that increased their chances for survival in the jungles of Africa earn them felony convictions in civilized countries.
Typical ignorance on display by the feral chimps that frequent this board. Asia and south america have more jungles than Africa. Africa is mostly grassland/savannah but I cant really expect feral chimps such as yourself to know this.

Africa is full of sub human barbarians with low IQ's. That is what matters. Everywhere they live Negroes need to be held down with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty. That is the only thing that works for them.
i'm pretty sure the people running the prison systems agree with you. Thanks for proving my point.

Black ghetto thugs should be kept in a constant state of pain, fear, and humiliation. Anyone who can make any money off of their prison labor should be encouraged to do so.

I had this discussion with an Asian friend of mine in the hood when I was younger. They stay laughing at you stupid white people that think they are not violent. Black gang bangers dont even mess with them.

Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County Wah Chings Pinoy Jeffrox Satanas - StreetGangs.Com

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department, there are approximately 20,000 Asian gang members in Los Angeles County. - See more at: Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County Wah Chings Pinoy Jeffrox Satanas - StreetGangs.Com

Last edited:
The inner city is not violent if whites and Asians live there. Black neighborhoods are violent because everywhere blacks move they carry with the barbarism of the African jungle.

When blacks move into a thriving white working class neighborhood the crime rate goes up, so whites move out. Property values decline. So does the tax base. The neighborhood becomes an asphalt jungle. The public schools become blackboard jungles.

There is an old saying with much folk wisdom behind it. You can take a Negro out of the jungle. You can't take the jungle out of a Negro. Characteristics that increased their chances for survival in the jungles of Africa earn them felony convictions in civilized countries.
Typical ignorance on display by the feral chimps that frequent this board. Asia and south america have more jungles than Africa. Africa is mostly grassland/savannah but I cant really expect feral chimps such as yourself to know this.

Africa is full of sub human barbarians with low IQ's. That is what matters. Everywhere they live Negroes need to be held down with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty. That is the only thing that works for them.
i'm pretty sure the people running the prison systems agree with you. Thanks for proving my point.

Black ghetto thugs should be kept in a constant state of pain, fear, and humiliation. Anyone who can make any money off of their prison labor should be encouraged to do so.
I know Black people frighten you monkey boy. We get it.

Last edited:

I had this discussion with an Asian friend of mine in the hood when I was younger. They stay laughing at you stupid white people that think they are not violent. Black gang bangers dont even mess with them.

Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County Wah Chings Pinoy Jeffrox Satanas - StreetGangs.Com

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department, there are approximately 20,000 Asian gang members in Los Angeles County. - See more at: Asian Gangs in Los Angeles County Wah Chings Pinoy Jeffrox Satanas - StreetGangs.Com
Was this before or after he explained to you about the asian sideways pussy?

Was this before or after he explained to you about the asian sideways pussy?
We can rest assured you have never had sex in your life with that comment. Thanks for not reproducing.

Let see who qualifies as a kook?
Someone who holds themselves out as some sort of expert in human heredity, while having no formal training or education in biology or heredity.
Someone who believes penis size is related to intelligence

And yet finger length correlates with all sorts of outcomes. There's nothing wrong with Rushton's hypothesis.

Discover Magazine
:

Researchers have discovered that a quick study of the hands — more specifically, the lengths of the index and ring fingers — can tell a lot about a person’s personality and risk of disease. Of course, your digits don’t actually control these issues; it’s closer to the other way around.

In boys, “during fetal development there’s a surge in testosterone in the middle of the second trimester” that seems to influence future health and behavior, says Pete Hurd, a neuroscientist at the University of Alberta. One easy-to-spot result of this flood of testosterone: a ring finger that’s significantly longer than the index finger.

Scientists are not at the point where they can factor in finger length to arrive at a diagnosis, but they’ve gathered evidence that shows how this prenatal hormone imbalance can affect a person for life, from increasing or decreasing your risk of certain diseases, to predicting how easily you get lost or lose your temper.
So now YOU are trying to make a scientific connection between fingers and penises????...LOL!!!!!
Please what other hypothesis are you going to make about penises???...how about ears and penises or necks and penises..LOL!!!

Like Rushton you make assumptions into areas in which you have no training or education...yet you want to seen as credible....

Back to the original question, name one thing the "kooky"article got wrong????

By Breshvic on October 12, 2012 in News

Picture: IsaacMao, Flickr (CC)

Jean Philippe Rushton, one of recent history’s most controversial, even hated, ‘scientists’ has died, leaving behind a cesspool of overly-simplistic theories in the field of race and intelligence. His research ignored the complexities of genetic variance, mutation and of course the social and environmental factors that indeed change genes in a lifetime, and the myriad of factors affecting IQ testing from education and income to the various testing methods themselves.

Rushton’s myopic bias was clear in his claims of an inversely proportionate brain-to-penis size ratio, as represented by blacks, whites and asians (with a lack of logical mechanisms linking each of those faulty premises to one another and IQ). His ‘academic racism’ will have its legacy in heated pseudoscientific web comments, fooling themselves at to what the consensus view in science is, as well as policy-makers and police who exist trapped in a worldview of hatred and prejudice. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

Rushton’s infamous theory about race and intelligence can be summed up in two words: size matters.

He postulated that brain and genital size are inversely related, implying that whites are more intelligent than blacks and that Asians are the smartest of all.

Saying that Rushton’s ideas were “monstrous” and “simply do not qualify as science,” David Suzuki, an actual geneticist, debated Rushton on the Western Ontario campus in 1989 before 2,000 students and more than 100 reporters and television crews. Security was tight inside and out of the auditorium.

“I did not want to be here,” Suzuki told the audience. “I do not believe that we should dignify this man and his ideas in public debate.” A few minutes later, he added, “There will always be Rushtons in the world. We must be prepared to root them out.”

Brian Timney, dean of social science, which includes the psychology department where Rushton actually worked, said Rushton’s legacy “was not a great one.” “His research was not highly thought of,” Timney said. “I work in neuroscience and I expect some academic vigor. He was not vigorous.”

The real world and real scientist laugh at this fraud, btw, he was paid by the pioneer fund which tells sane people that he was paid to manufacture pseudo-science stating what the pioneer fund wanted.

Further, he has NO ACADEMIC TRAINING IN BIOLOGY OR HEREDITY, yet he held himself out as an expert, no wonder you believe in this yanker...

An appeal to emotion inclines me to give greater credence to the other side. This is an appeal to emotion, "cesspool of overly-simplistic theories," which has no place in a scientific essay.

This comment makes mention of the debate between professors Rushton and Suzuki. The debate can be found here:

When I watched it I saw a rude, disheveled David Suzuki "debating" ("insulting" would be a better word) a well dressed and mannerly JP Rushton. Professor Rushton was almost apologetic. He had the demeanor of someone who had some unpleasant news to convey, that nevertheless had to be conveyed because it had important policy implications that need to be acted on.

Someone who maintains that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites, and more prone to committing crimes and having illegitimate children is maintaining something that is obviously true.

The only question is: why are they that way? The question is almost moot. What matters is that they are that way. Because blacks tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites, fewer of them should go to college, and fewer should be given jobs requiring any degree of intelligence.

Because blacks have such a high crime rate, a much larger number of them should be put in prison. They should be kept there until they are too old to endanger anyone. They should be treated with the most exquisite cruelty as a deterrent to others.

Because blacks tend to be so highly sexed, the government should not use the tax money of responsible married white parents to support on welfare the illegitimate children of unmarried black welfare mothers, violent street criminals, and drug dealers. The children of unemployable blacks threaten the children of decent hard working and married white people with their school disruption, their juvenile delinquency, and their immorality.

White parents should not allow their children to play with those horrid little monsters.

Like Charles Murray and Arthur Jensen Professor Rushton explained what nearly everyone knows to be true. Professor Rushton should be allowed to speak for himself. His brilliant essay, Race, Evolution, and Behavior can be found here:

Race Evolution and Behavior

LOL!!!...you just named nearly every "scientist"bought and paid for by the pioneer fund and are too stupid to know it..LOL

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life. This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.

So now YOU are trying to make a scientific connection between fingers and penises????...LOL!!!!!

I don't need to try, it's already there:

The ratio between the length of the index finger and the ring finger of men's hands is associated with penis length, a study shows.

Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length.

The study is published in the Asian Journal of Andrology.

In earlier research, the ratio, known as the digit ratio, has been linked to sexual behavior or hormonal activity. A recent study linked digit ratio to facial attractiveness or "hotness," and another found an association between digit ratio and prostate cancer risk.​

Well for starters, the Democrat party has fed them a line of BS for how many years and look at what they still have to live in while waiting for their monthly stipend from Democrats.

oh and it's of course all you whites fault out in the country

it's their own fault they voted themselves back into SLAVERY TO A PARTY
What have the Republucans offered them?

The only thing Republicans offer the inner cities are more prisons
Don't be ridiculous!
Inner city criminals make more prisons necessary. We don't build prisons hoping to fill them up. We build more prisons because the ones we already have are full.

What you stated is so patently stupid, you should be slapped with a stupid branch in order to get a little smarter.

Greasing the Wheels of Power to Keep Jails Full
To be profitable, private prison firms must ensure that prisons are not only built but also filled. Industry experts say a 90-95 per cent capacity rate is needed to guarantee the hefty rates of return needed to lure investors. Prudential Securities issued a wildly bullish report on CCA a few years ago but cautioned, "It takes time to bring inmate population levels up to where they cover costs. Low occupancy is a drag on profits." Still, said the report, company earnings would be strong if CCA succeeded in ramp(ing) up population levels in its new facilities at an acceptable rate".

Private Prisons for Profit Out of Control

The ratio between the length of the index finger and the ring finger of men's hands is associated with penis length, a study shows.

Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length.

In earlier research, the ratio, known as the digit ratio, has been linked to sexual behavior or hormonal activity. A recent study linked digit ratio to facial attractiveness or "hotness," and another found an association between digit ratio and prostate cancer risk.​
You've been sniffing too much glue. You are not dumb with a little dick because of your fingers. Its a genetic problem and sounds like you have early onset Alzheimers. .

Guy, stop reading articles where you don't understand all the big words...

The findings offered “circumstantial evidence that prenatal testosterone is responsible for both traits (penile length and digit formation,)” said Denise McQuade at Skidmore College in New York, who was not involved in the study.

In "real"science circumstantial evidence aren't facts...

Guy, stop reading articles where you don't understand all the big words...

The findings offered “circumstantial evidence that prenatal testosterone is responsible for both traits (penile length and digit formation,)” said Denise McQuade at Skidmore College in New York, who was not involved in the study.

In "real"science circumstantial evidence aren't facts...

Further, you keep dodging my question, name one thing the "kooky"article got wrong...are you looking for someone to "scientifically" examine your limp dick???..LOL

Well for starters, the Democrat party has fed them a line of BS for how many years and look at what they still have to live in while waiting for their monthly stipend from Democrats.

Don't be ridiculous!
Inner city criminals make more prisons necessary. We don't build prisons hoping to fill them up. We build more prisons because the ones we already have are full.

What you stated is so patently stupid, you should be slapped with a stupid branch in order to get a little smarter.

To be profitable, private prison firms must ensure that prisons are not only built but also filled. Industry experts say a 90-95 per cent capacity rate is needed to guarantee the hefty rates of return needed to lure investors. Prudential Securities issued a wildly bullish report on CCA a few years ago but cautioned, "It takes time to bring inmate population levels up to where they cover costs. Low occupancy is a drag on profits." Still, said the report, company earnings would be strong if CCA succeeded in ramp(ing) up population levels in its new facilities at an acceptable rate".

So what you're saying is private prisons cause minorities to commit more crimes in order to fill their cells? My GOD man! Jail cells cause crime. SHIT who knew?

I guess what you're saying is we can end urban crime by tearing down all the prisons? Is that correct?

They will not build another facility UNTIL they are reasonably ensured that it will be utilized. Thankfully, it doesn't look like CCA will go broke any time soon.

Don't be ridiculous!

So what you're saying is private prisons cause minorities to commit more crimes in order to fill their cells? My GOD man! Jail cells cause crime. SHIT who knew?

I guess what you're saying is we can end urban crime by tearing down all the prisons? Is that correct?

They will not build another facility UNTIL they are reasonably ensured that it will be utilized. Thankfully, it doesn't look like CCA will go broke any time soon.

No stupid. Whenever you start off a sentence with so we all know you are about to make an unfounded retarded claim because you cant handle the facts. People of color, especially Black people, are incarcerated at a higher rate for the same drug offenses that white people do more of.

Prosecute whites at the same rate for their crimes and they can build all the prisons they want to. However we all know if it becomes a white people problem in the eyes of the nation poor white trash cant be controlled by the GOP. No money if the fear of other races is not a factor.

Forum List

Back