Why is the inner-city so violent?

Still, inner cities are violent because they have too many uneducated feral negros.

Police have arrested 12 people with Hells Angels connections as part of a major crackdown on organised crime in Sweden.

Police spokesman Jan Strannegard says the 12 were arrested on Wednesday after a police raid at a Hells Angels club house in Gothenburg.

Winnipeg police believe that a dozen shootings and firebombings over the past month are linked to a war for control of the city’s underworld.

On one side are the Redlined Support Crew, a puppet group of the Hells Angels; on the other, a resurgent Rock Machine.

The attacks evoke images of the violent struggle between the Hells Angels and Rock Machine in Quebec in the 1990s that left more than 100 people dead, including civilians caught in the crossfire.

Law enforcement agencies classify the gang as one of the “big four” outlaw motorcycle gangs, contending members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods and extortion.

154 Hells Angels charged with murder, drug trafficking and gangsterism
Friday, 22 October 2010 $11 million for Hells Angels trial Canada News Toronto Sun: "trial of 154 Hells Angels charged with murder, drug trafficking and gangsterism could cost taxpayers $11 million, a third of which is for defence lawyers.

The world is violent because of too many feral, criminal, uneducated low rung whites.
How many blacks were shot in Chicago, New York, DC and Philly in the past year?

How many people were killed and the bodies never found by white criminal motor cycle gangs in the past year??...how many tons of drugs distributed, how many prostitutes bought and traded, how many johns were they forced to service, how many innocent people have had their credit card information stolen and used, how many banks and lending institutions were forced to take a major loss from the mortgage fraud perpetrated against them?
1. Maybe 6... could be as many as 10. Insignificant.
2. Probably less than were distributed by "minorities".
3. The vast majority of prostitutes are black.
4. There ya go... You finally mention a non violent crime that takes some intelligence and creativity.
5. How about all the low income people who defaulted on sub prime mortgages? Want to examine THEM by race?

In other words, you really came up dry...

Fucking crybaby! Black people are incarcerated at a higher rate because they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

You know that, but you need to perpetuate the lies you hear from your plantation Masters.
Thanks for admitting you dont understand your native language you mook. You missed the part that white people commit more of the crimes but are incarcerated less.
The justice system is more likely to not incarcerate first time offenders. I can not make it any simpler for you.

ccrace.gif

Direct Racial Discrimination
Key findings:

• There is evidence of direct racial discrimination (against minority defendants in sentencing outcomes);
  • Evidence of direct discrimination at the federal level is more prominent than at the state level;
  • Blacks are more likely to be disadvantaged in terms of sentence length at the federal level, whereas Latinos are more likely to be disadvantaged in terms of the decision to incarcerate;
  • At the state level, both Latinos and blacks are far more likely to be disadvantaged in the decision to incarcerate or not, as opposed to the decision regarding sentence length.
Interaction of race/ethnicity with other offender characteristics
Key findings:

• Young black and Latino males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably-situated white males;
  • Unemployed black males tend to be sentenced more severely than comparably-situated white males.

Capital punishment
Key findings:

• In the vast majority of cases, the race of the victim tends to have an effect on the sentence outcome, with white victim cases more often resulting in death sentences;
  • However, in some jurisdictions, notably in the federal system, the race of the defendant also affects sentencing outcomes, with minority defendants more likely to receive a death sentence than white defendants.
  • Racial Disparity in Sentencing Open Society Foundations OSF

The report, to be released today, said that African Americans accounted for 62 percent of the drug offenders sent to state prisons nationwide in 1996, the most recent year for which statistics are available, although they represent just 12 percent of the U.S. population. Overall, black men are sent to state prisons on drug charges at 13 times the rate of white men, according to the study, which analyzes a wide range of Justice Department information for 37 states to come up with its findings.

These disparities exist even though data gathered by the Department of Health and Human Services show that in 1991, 1992 and 1993, about five times as many whites had used cocaine than blacks, the report said. The report added that drug transactions among blacks often are easier for police to target because they more often occur in public than do drug transactions among whites.

"These racial disparities are a national scandal," said Ken Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, an international human rights organization. "Black and white drug offenders get radically different treatment in the American justice system. This is not only profoundly unfair to blacks, it also corrodes the American ideal of equal justice for all."

Please just stop posting...
When you commit 5 times the number of offenses and repeat the offense at twice the rate, you should expect to be incarcerated more often and to longer terms.
You cant be this dumb. Did you actually read it before posting?

He read it, he just didn't comprehend it...

Fucking crybaby! Black people are incarcerated at a higher rate because they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

You know that, but you need to perpetuate the lies you hear from your plantation Masters.

Timeline problems with this logic.

So blacks are incarcerated more often because they are more likely to be repeat offenders? Are you talking about blacks being locked up initially or again? Either way that still doesnt explain why blacks are incarcerated more often since in order to become incarcerated you have to actually commit a crime not be "most likely" to commit a crime.

Look at any stats...ANY and attempt to explain why blacks who commit the same crimes as whites are punished more harshly.

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

I think this is the biggest problem facing this nation.

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.
Overcrowding and moral decay is the primary cause of inner city violence.

Sorry guys. I can't give you logic.
Let me break it down to you slowly. Whites.... commit more drug offenses.... and at a higher rate. They are prosecuted less often....regardless of if its first time.... or repeat. Was that too tough for you to handle?
You sound jealous! :D
You sound like an idiot.
Just because the legal system favours whites? Ok Dorothy, anything you say. :D

Let me break it down to you slowly. Whites.... commit more drug offenses.... and at a higher rate. They are prosecuted less often....regardless of if its first time.... or repeat. Was that too tough for you to handle?
You sound like an idiot.
Glad you can admit whites need help hiding the fact that whites are criminals and they put Black people in prison to make more money

My impression is that young black males can become very hostile, even violent, if in their minds you have "dis-respected" them. They form an appraisal of the perspective other people have of them on very flimsy grounds. And it varies with the individual. I have encountered black men who have become highly agitated because they believed that I was staring at them. Other black men have become agitated because they believed that I was ignoring them. I have been called a "bitch" for allegedly staring at them, and a "motherfucker" for ignoring them. And this is in public places like bus stops, shopping malls, and parks, where an old white fellow like me is visiting in an attempt just to live his own life and take care of his own personal affairs.

My impression is that young black males can become very hostile, even violent, if in their minds you have "dis-respected" them. They form an appraisal of the perspective other people have of them on very flimsy grounds. And it varies with the individual. I have encountered black men who have become highly agitated because they believed that I was staring at them. Other black men have become agitated because they believed that I was ignoring them. I have been called a "bitch" for allegedly staring at them, and a "motherfucker" for ignoring them. And this is in public places like bus stops, shopping malls, and parks, where an old white fellow like me is visiting in an attempt just to live his own life and take care of his own personal affairs.
Check your body language. It sends out signals you are not aware of. Not saying you are a racist but if you are uncomfortable around Black people it can be interpreted as you being a racist.

Check your body language. It sends out signals you are not aware of. Not saying you are a racist but if you are uncomfortable around Black people it can be interpreted as you being a racist.
That's an interesting point. One morning I was walking down the street alone just thinking my own thoughts and smiling to myself while reminiscing in my mind about events that had occured earlier in my life. Suddenly I hear off to my right a young black man screaming at me "what are you smiling about!" I turn around (he was by then behind me) to determine what the commotion was about and noticed that his face was contorted in rage and belligerence directed at me. He, along with two other people, were standing well away from the sidewalk against a wall in a location where it was highly unlikely that I might notice them, and in fact had not noticed them. I had not encountered this fellow before, but subsequently discovered that he had needed to take up residence in a local homeless shelter, as his family and the community had "washed their hands" of him. Like many psychotics he probably thought I was aware of this and that was why I was smiling to myself, as I was gloating over his misfortune. Of course his assessment had nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

Here is a newspaper article that touches upon the issues that I mentioned in previous posts to this thread
By Colin Campbell, The Baltimore Sun

8:29 p.m. EDT, September 30, 2014

A 67-year-old man was attacked and beaten unconscious Monday afternoon while picking up trash from the sidewalk at the corner of Falls Road and West 36th Street, police said....

The Monday afternoon assault victim told police he had just collected some stray pieces of cardboard that looked like a pizza box when he heard a woman say, "Thanks for picking up my trash."

The man, who told police he cleans trash from the block every day, turned around and asked, "Who said that?" When no one replied, he repeated himself.

He was attacked by two people, who punched him until he fell to the ground unconscious, witnesses told police.

The victim was taken to Sinai Hospital, where he got eight staples to close a gash in the back of his head, police said.

The two suspects ran and caught a bus, but police stopped the bus in the 1000 block of W. 36th St., also known as The Avenue, and arrested them.

One of the two, a 17-year-old boy, admitted to beating the man because he said the victim had "disrespected him," police said. He was charged as an adult with first- and second-degree assault, according to state court records. No attorney was listed for him.

You sound like an idiot.
Glad you can admit whites need help hiding the fact that whites are criminals and they put Black people in prison to make more money
Don't be jealous just because white peeps get away with shit blacks can't get away with. Be happy for us. :D

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

I think this is the biggest problem facing this nation.

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.
Black people tell me the single parent home is not the problem.

It's lack of economic opportunity.

The left seems to take issue with the single parent argument.
They feel it's racist to say that this is a problem.
They also feel it's perfectly normal for a woman to raise a child alone.
It's also fine to have a baby with different men who leave them to raise their kids.

After all there is a huge government mechanism in place to support this behavior.
This is part of the foundation of the democrat party.

It is normal for women to raise children alone today...thanks to Reaganomics.

The dad thinks he can screw everything in sight. The man doesn't learn that he needs to stay home with his children to develop that commitment within the child.

The kids don't want to become doctors, scientist or businesses men as they go for the gangs that give them that false idea of "stability".

Okay so what do you propose to do about this?
Mass abortions is a start.

Single parent children deserve opportunities too. Those families shouldn't be looked down on by anybody. But is it a problem in this country that many parents are abandoning their children? Absolutely. That's mostly a result of economic and social issues. I have no idea why this thread is in the "race" forum.

Yeah, it's like a fig leaf they use.

It's also fine to have a baby with different men who leave them to raise their kids.

After all there is a huge government mechanism in place to support this behavior.

The dad thinks he can screw everything in sight. The man doesn't learn that he needs to stay home with his children to develop that commitment within the child.

The kids don't want to become doctors, scientist or businesses men as they go for the gangs that give them that false idea of "stability".

Be manly-er America!

Mass abortions is a start.

How about Trump deliver on his campaign promise to bring jobs back home?

50 Years On, Sen. Fred Harris Remembers Great Hostility During 1967 Race Riots

Listen to this interview and educate yourself.

LYNDON B JOHNSON: The commission will investigate the origins of the recent disorders in our cities. It will make recommendations to me, to the Congress, to the state governors and to the mayors for measures to prevent or contain such disasters in the future.

SIEGEL: Officially it was the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. It became known as the Kerner Commission

During the terrible riots in Detroit I went to the Senate floor and introduced a joint resolution to set up a citizen's commission to look into the cause and prevention of these riots from a law and order standpoint. But more than that, to, as we said, recommend making real the promise of America for all Americans.

When the Kerner Commission issued its report in 1968, it famously said that we were moving toward two societies - one black, one white, separate and unequal. And it was a very scathing view of American race relations saying that also whites were implicated in the conditions that American blacks experienced in urban ghettos. Somebody from inside the commission leaked a copy of the report in advance. And a member of the Congress who was his real close friend read it, called the president and said to him, this report is just going to ruin you. It encourages and condones riots, and it doesn't have a good word to say about anything you've done on civil rights and against poverty. That was all wrong, but the president believed it. And so he canceled the formal meeting we'd set up to deliver the report and he rejected it.

SIEGEL: I wonder if the line that had disturbed him was when the commission wrote, what white Americans have never fully understood but what the negro can never forget is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintained, and white society condones it. It's a very scathing remark about racism in America.

SIEGEL: The commission recommended that there be real federal programs to address the problems that you had found and investigated. How far have we gone in implementing the changes that you and your fellow commissioners proposed nearly 50 years ago?

HARRIS: Well, we've made progress on virtually every aspect of race and poverty for about 10 years, not quite 10 years. But after that, particularly with the globalization, jobs moving away and automation jobs disappearing altogether, and the advent of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the progress we made first slowed and then eventually reversed.

And today, for example, we find that we have a great deal more poverty than we had then, much worsened income inequality. And the cities have pretty much resegregated, and that means their schools have resegregated as well. So it's a disappointment to see where we are now compared to what we might have been. But it also should be an inspiration for us to try to do something about that.

Forum List

Back