Why is the inner-city so violent?

What have the Republucans offered them?

The only thing Republicans offer the inner cities are more prisons
Don't be ridiculous!
Inner city criminals make more prisons necessary. We don't build prisons hoping to fill them up. We build more prisons because the ones we already have are full.
You are pretty naive if not downright an idiot. Of course they build more prisons to lock more people up. Go read about the industrial Prison Complex and the privatization of prisons. Its all about easy money you moron.
Geezus!

With all the fatherless dope dealing baby daddies shooting each other up, dealing dope and stealing cars, someone has to build prisons to house them.

Think about those boxes you buy your eggs in. Do chickens lay more eggs because someone is making money selling boxes?

Hint for you, Assclap. Don't do crimes and the prisons will sit empty. That would really stick it to Whitey, wouldn't it?

With all of the dope dealing/using, serial killers, mass murderers, animal sex abusers you should have more whites in prison.

You should tell that to the white people that do more crime but dont get incarcerated for it. Why are the prisons filled with Black and Latino people instead of whites that do most of the crime?
There are a lot of whites in prisons. Almost half, as a matter of fact, but the other half is black. The plain truth is that blacks are overrepresented about 6 times in the criminal justice system, the welfare system, the single parent family, high school drop out statistics.

It ain't whitey's fault Grow the fuck up boy and accept some responsibility.

Sorry boy. There should be way more whites in prison. The vast amount of Blacks and other people of color is the result of the failed war on drugs targeting those people of color. Whites uses and sell drugs at the same (if not higher) rate that Blacks do it but Blacks get incarcerated for it more. Take a look at the list of Black prisoners released as a result of DNA finding they were railroaded. Its definitely a racism problem. Your inability to comprehend that just goes to prove how gullible you are.

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

I think this is the biggest problem facing this nation.

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.

Close quarters, high population and reduction in services create an environment that isnt favorable. Thats why they are called the "projects".

Do the people that live there have no responsibility?

Sure they do. Does the environment play any part in it?

No it doesn't.

There are many who grew up in that environment and has done exceedingly well.

The blame lies in the individual. Circumstances can be changed.

Don't be ridiculous!
Inner city criminals make more prisons necessary. We don't build prisons hoping to fill them up. We build more prisons because the ones we already have are full.
You are pretty naive if not downright an idiot. Of course they build more prisons to lock more people up. Go read about the industrial Prison Complex and the privatization of prisons. Its all about easy money you moron.
Geezus!

With all the fatherless dope dealing baby daddies shooting each other up, dealing dope and stealing cars, someone has to build prisons to house them.

Think about those boxes you buy your eggs in. Do chickens lay more eggs because someone is making money selling boxes?

Hint for you, Assclap. Don't do crimes and the prisons will sit empty. That would really stick it to Whitey, wouldn't it?

With all of the dope dealing/using, serial killers, mass murderers, animal sex abusers you should have more whites in prison.

You should tell that to the white people that do more crime but dont get incarcerated for it. Why are the prisons filled with Black and Latino people instead of whites that do most of the crime?
There are a lot of whites in prisons. Almost half, as a matter of fact, but the other half is black. The plain truth is that blacks are overrepresented about 6 times in the criminal justice system, the welfare system, the single parent family, high school drop out statistics.

Sorry boy. There should be way more whites in prison. The vast amount of Blacks and other people of color is the result of the failed war on drugs targeting those people of color. Whites uses and sell drugs at the same (if not higher) rate that Blacks do it but Blacks get incarcerated for it more. Take a look at the list of Black prisoners released as a result of DNA finding they were railroaded. Its definitely a racism problem. Your inability to comprehend that just goes to prove how gullible you are.

Poor little victim......stop your crying.

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.

Close quarters, high population and reduction in services create an environment that isnt favorable. Thats why they are called the "projects".

No it doesn't.

Well basic human behavior will say you are wrong about environment not playing a part. People making it out is agreed upon but doesnt negate the effects environment has on a person.

No it doesn't.

Well basic human behavior will say you are wrong about environment not playing a part. People making it out is agreed upon but doesnt negate the effects environment has on a person.

People making it out negates the idea that the environment effects a persons ability to "get out".

Are the people that make it out of poverty stricken environments special? What is about those that do get out versus the ones that don't? I'd argue it's because of choices they and the determination they have. We all have the same capability to make good choices and to strive for improvement.

Are those in poor environments inferior?

Geezus!

Poor little victim......stop your crying.
Ah....the convict weighs in.

Don't be ridiculous!
Geezus!

And white people are shooting all them baby negros in Chicago

Geezus!

And white people are shooting all them baby negros in Chicago
Great deflection. No the white people are killing the baby white boys all over the country

The inner city is not violent if whites and Asians live there. Black neighborhoods are violent because everywhere blacks move they carry with the barbarism of the African jungle.

When blacks move into a thriving white working class neighborhood the crime rate goes up, so whites move out. Property values decline. So does the tax base. The neighborhood becomes an asphalt jungle. The public schools become blackboard jungles.

There is an old saying with much folk wisdom behind it. You can take a Negro out of the jungle. You can't take the jungle out of a Negro. Characteristics that increased their chances for survival in the jungles of Africa earn them felony convictions in civilized countries.
Typical ignorance on display by the feral chimps that frequent this board. Asia and south america have more jungles than Africa. Africa is mostly grassland/savannah but I cant really expect feral chimps such as yourself to know this.

Africa is full of sub human barbarians with low IQ's. That is what matters. Everywhere they live Negroes need to be held down with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty. That is the only thing that works for them.

Humans don't do well in cities. Removed so completely from nature I think something bad happens to us. It's why everyone who can leave does so if only on weekends. Throw in a lot of guns, a lot of alcohol, and a lot of poverty the result is predictable.

Whites and Asians do fine in cities. It is the Negroes who turn their neighborhoods into crime infested slums.

No it doesn't.

People making it out negates the idea that the environment effects a persons ability to "get out".

You have the ability but the environment you're in makes it harder to do so

Are the people that make it out of poverty stricken environments special? What is about those that do get out versus the ones that don't? I'd argue it's because of choices they and the determination they have. We all have the same capability to make good choices and to strive for improvement.

Are those in poor environments inferior?

No silly. Find one report, study or anything on social mobility that says where you come from has nothing to do with your future. You wouldnt be able to find one

The inner city is not violent if whites and Asians live there. Black neighborhoods are violent because everywhere blacks move they carry with the barbarism of the African jungle.

When blacks move into a thriving white working class neighborhood the crime rate goes up, so whites move out. Property values decline. So does the tax base. The neighborhood becomes an asphalt jungle. The public schools become blackboard jungles.

There is an old saying with much folk wisdom behind it. You can take a Negro out of the jungle. You can't take the jungle out of a Negro. Characteristics that increased their chances for survival in the jungles of Africa earn them felony convictions in civilized countries.
Typical ignorance on display by the feral chimps that frequent this board. Asia and south america have more jungles than Africa. Africa is mostly grassland/savannah but I cant really expect feral chimps such as yourself to know this.

Africa is full of sub human barbarians with low IQ's. That is what matters. Everywhere they live Negroes need to be held down with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty. That is the only thing that works for them.
i'm pretty sure the people running the prison systems agree with you. Thanks for proving my point.

Humans don't do well in cities. Removed so completely from nature I think something bad happens to us. It's why everyone who can leave does so if only on weekends. Throw in a lot of guns, a lot of alcohol, and a lot of poverty the result is predictable.

Whites and Asians do fine in cities. It is the Negroes who turn their neighborhoods into crime infested slums.

Human beings are animals, primates. We're not meant to dwell in concrete jungles but real ones.

Why is the inner-city so violent?

1.Most manufacturing jobs have abandoned the inner cities
2. The only major source of income in those areas is now drugs
3. The drug trade leads to violence
Who's fault is #1?
The capitalists who used up the cities and then abandoned them

Blacks are inherently less intelligent, more prone to violence, and have a reproduction strategy that focuses on "quantity" over "quality."

Blacks are about 100K years less evolved than whites and Asians.

No program will change that.
I am outraged you would post such hate

Make you feel better troll?

Thank you for sharing with us. Now we know that you're outraged. What you didn't do was SHOW him to be wrong.

It's one thing for you to show him to be wrong and then be outraged BECAUSE he believes a position that is wrong.

It's an entirely different matter for you to be outraged BECAUSE he states what is right.

You being outraged doesn't tell us WHY you are outraged.

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news?

I cut off your post at the question.

There are several factors. Among them are:
1. poverty
2. population density
3. mental and emotional instability (brought about by stress of the other factors)
4. near-constant institutional oppression
5. substance abuse (sometimes a reaction brought about by the stress of the other factors)

1.) No.
2.) No.
3.) Yes.
4.) No.
5.) Yes.

By Breshvic on October 12, 2012 in News

Picture: IsaacMao, Flickr (CC)

Jean Philippe Rushton, one of recent history’s most controversial, even hated, ‘scientists’ has died, leaving behind a cesspool of overly-simplistic theories in the field of race and intelligence. His research ignored the complexities of genetic variance, mutation and of course the social and environmental factors that indeed change genes in a lifetime, and the myriad of factors affecting IQ testing from education and income to the various testing methods themselves.

Rushton’s myopic bias was clear in his claims of an inversely proportionate brain-to-penis size ratio, as represented by blacks, whites and asians (with a lack of logical mechanisms linking each of those faulty premises to one another and IQ). His ‘academic racism’ will have its legacy in heated pseudoscientific web comments, fooling themselves at to what the consensus view in science is, as well as policy-makers and police who exist trapped in a worldview of hatred and prejudice. - See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

Rushton’s infamous theory about race and intelligence can be summed up in two words: size matters.

He postulated that brain and genital size are inversely related, implying that whites are more intelligent than blacks and that Asians are the smartest of all.

Saying that Rushton’s ideas were “monstrous” and “simply do not qualify as science,” David Suzuki, an actual geneticist, debated Rushton on the Western Ontario campus in 1989 before 2,000 students and more than 100 reporters and television crews. Security was tight inside and out of the auditorium.

“I did not want to be here,” Suzuki told the audience. “I do not believe that we should dignify this man and his ideas in public debate.” A few minutes later, he added, “There will always be Rushtons in the world. We must be prepared to root them out.”

Brian Timney, dean of social science, which includes the psychology department where Rushton actually worked, said Rushton’s legacy “was not a great one.” “His research was not highly thought of,” Timney said. “I work in neuroscience and I expect some academic vigor. He was not vigorous.”

- See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

The real world and real scientist laugh at this fraud, btw, he was paid by the pioneer fund which tells sane people that he was paid to manufacture pseudo-science stating what the pioneer fund wanted.

Further, he has NO ACADEMIC TRAINING IN BIOLOGY OR HEREDITY, yet he held himself out as an expert, no wonder you believe in this yanker...
- See more at: Academic Racist J. Philippe Rushton Dead at 68 - disinformation

You think linking to a kooky website serves as refutation. The American Psychological Association devoted an entire issue in one of it's journals to the topic of race and intelligence and pitted Rushton and colleagues against the best environmentalist proponents in the field and published the articles and responses and counter responses in that issue.

Rushton came out smelling like roses. I saw the responses from friends who were studying in psychology doctoral programs at that time and they were all depressed at how weak their favored environment-only position was.

So you can choose to listen to a kooky website or to the APA which though highly enough of him to devote an entire issue to his work. Knowing you though, you're going to choose the kooks.

You think linking to a kooky website serves as refutation. The American Psychological Association devoted an entire issue in one of it's journals to the topic of race and intelligence and pitted Rushton and colleagues against the best environmentalist proponents in the field and published the articles and responses and counter responses in that issue.

Rushton came out smelling like roses. I saw the responses from friends who were studying in psychology doctoral programs at that time and they were all depressed at how weak their favored environment-only position was.

So you can choose to listen to a kooky website or to the APA which though highly enough of him to devote an entire issue to his work. Knowing you though, you're going to choose the kooks.

Let see who qualifies as a kook?
Someone who holds themselves out as some sort of expert in human heredity, while having no formal training or education in biology or heredity.
Someone who believes penis size is related to intelligence

Refute even one fact, statement or sentence in the "kooky" article???....waiting.
How about you post any endorsements or better yet the article in the APA..this will be good for laughs.

Post the college/university where he received his education in biology and/or genetics.

Post his hypothesis that justified him asking men to examine their penises, how far they ejaculated and the connection to intelligence.

Name on legitimate scientific organization that has sponsored his "race" work other than the pioneer fund; which is neither legitimate or scientific.

Unlike you, I don't believe my plumber can tune my car just because he is a plumber.
I'm too intelligent to believe that this jester's "scientific" breakthroughs in topics he has no training or education in.
Maybe he can return from the grave, fondle your penis and tell you your intelligence level...LOL.

Refute even one fact, statement or sentence in the "kooky" article???....waiting.
How about you post any endorsements or better yet the article in the APA..this will be good for laughs.

Post the college/university where he received his education in biology and/or genetics.

Post his hypothesis that justified him asking men to examine their penises, how far they ejaculated and the connection to intelligence.

Name on legitimate scientific organization that has sponsored his "race" work other than the pioneer fund; which is neither legitimate or scientific.

Unlike you, I don't believe my plumber can tune my car just because he is a plumber.
I'm too intelligent to believe that this jester's "scientific" breakthroughs in topics he has no training or education in.
Maybe he can return from the grave, fondle your penis and tell you your intelligence level...LOL.

Forum List

Back