Why is the inner-city so violent?

The left seems to take issue with the single parent argument.
They feel it's racist to say that this is a problem.
They also feel it's perfectly normal for a woman to raise a child alone.
It's also fine to have a baby with different men who leave them to raise their kids.

After all there is a huge government mechanism in place to support this behavior.
This is part of the foundation of the democrat party.

It is normal for women to raise children alone today...thanks to Reaganomics.

The dad thinks he can screw everything in sight. The man doesn't learn that he needs to stay home with his children to develop that commitment within the child.

The kids don't want to become doctors, scientist or businesses men as they go for the gangs that give them that false idea of "stability".

Okay so what do you propose to do about this?
Mass abortions is a start.

How about Trump deliver on his campaign promise to bring jobs back home?

50 Years On, Sen. Fred Harris Remembers Great Hostility During 1967 Race Riots

Listen to this interview and educate yourself.

LYNDON B JOHNSON: The commission will investigate the origins of the recent disorders in our cities. It will make recommendations to me, to the Congress, to the state governors and to the mayors for measures to prevent or contain such disasters in the future.

SIEGEL: Officially it was the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. It became known as the Kerner Commission

During the terrible riots in Detroit I went to the Senate floor and introduced a joint resolution to set up a citizen's commission to look into the cause and prevention of these riots from a law and order standpoint. But more than that, to, as we said, recommend making real the promise of America for all Americans.

When the Kerner Commission issued its report in 1968, it famously said that we were moving toward two societies - one black, one white, separate and unequal. And it was a very scathing view of American race relations saying that also whites were implicated in the conditions that American blacks experienced in urban ghettos. Somebody from inside the commission leaked a copy of the report in advance. And a member of the Congress who was his real close friend read it, called the president and said to him, this report is just going to ruin you. It encourages and condones riots, and it doesn't have a good word to say about anything you've done on civil rights and against poverty. That was all wrong, but the president believed it. And so he canceled the formal meeting we'd set up to deliver the report and he rejected it.

SIEGEL: I wonder if the line that had disturbed him was when the commission wrote, what white Americans have never fully understood but what the negro can never forget is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintained, and white society condones it. It's a very scathing remark about racism in America.

SIEGEL: The commission recommended that there be real federal programs to address the problems that you had found and investigated. How far have we gone in implementing the changes that you and your fellow commissioners proposed nearly 50 years ago?

HARRIS: Well, we've made progress on virtually every aspect of race and poverty for about 10 years, not quite 10 years. But after that, particularly with the globalization, jobs moving away and automation jobs disappearing altogether, and the advent of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the progress we made first slowed and then eventually reversed.

And today, for example, we find that we have a great deal more poverty than we had then, much worsened income inequality. And the cities have pretty much resegregated, and that means their schools have resegregated as well. So it's a disappointment to see where we are now compared to what we might have been. But it also should be an inspiration for us to try to do something about that.
How about you traitors stop obstruction?

It is normal for women to raise children alone today...thanks to Reaganomics.

The dad thinks he can screw everything in sight. The man doesn't learn that he needs to stay home with his children to develop that commitment within the child.

The kids don't want to become doctors, scientist or businesses men as they go for the gangs that give them that false idea of "stability".

LYNDON B JOHNSON: The commission will investigate the origins of the recent disorders in our cities. It will make recommendations to me, to the Congress, to the state governors and to the mayors for measures to prevent or contain such disasters in the future.

SIEGEL: Officially it was the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. It became known as the Kerner Commission

During the terrible riots in Detroit I went to the Senate floor and introduced a joint resolution to set up a citizen's commission to look into the cause and prevention of these riots from a law and order standpoint. But more than that, to, as we said, recommend making real the promise of America for all Americans.

When the Kerner Commission issued its report in 1968, it famously said that we were moving toward two societies - one black, one white, separate and unequal. And it was a very scathing view of American race relations saying that also whites were implicated in the conditions that American blacks experienced in urban ghettos. Somebody from inside the commission leaked a copy of the report in advance. And a member of the Congress who was his real close friend read it, called the president and said to him, this report is just going to ruin you. It encourages and condones riots, and it doesn't have a good word to say about anything you've done on civil rights and against poverty. That was all wrong, but the president believed it. And so he canceled the formal meeting we'd set up to deliver the report and he rejected it.

SIEGEL: I wonder if the line that had disturbed him was when the commission wrote, what white Americans have never fully understood but what the negro can never forget is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintained, and white society condones it. It's a very scathing remark about racism in America.

SIEGEL: The commission recommended that there be real federal programs to address the problems that you had found and investigated. How far have we gone in implementing the changes that you and your fellow commissioners proposed nearly 50 years ago?

HARRIS: Well, we've made progress on virtually every aspect of race and poverty for about 10 years, not quite 10 years. But after that, particularly with the globalization, jobs moving away and automation jobs disappearing altogether, and the advent of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the progress we made first slowed and then eventually reversed.

And today, for example, we find that we have a great deal more poverty than we had then, much worsened income inequality. And the cities have pretty much resegregated, and that means their schools have resegregated as well. So it's a disappointment to see where we are now compared to what we might have been. But it also should be an inspiration for us to try to do something about that.

How are we obstructing? You don't need our votes. Oh, you mean go along and sign those god awful bills? Fuck you bitch! Remember Bill signed NAFTA? FUCK YOU. Remember Hillary went along with invading Iraq? FUCK YOU! If you can't get Republicans to go along then it must be a fucking bad bad bill.

How are we obstructing? You don't need our votes. Oh, you mean go along and sign those god awful bills? Fuck you bitch! Remember Bill signed NAFTA? FUCK YOU. Remember Hillary went along with invading Iraq? FUCK YOU! If you can't get Republicans to go along then it must be a fucking bad bad bill.
You know how you are obstructing. You libtoons do it everyday. You sure get upset easy.

Where large numbers gather, more opportunity and easier to "get lost"... Large number of poor that don't care to rise up

You know how you are obstructing. You libtoons do it everyday. You sure get upset easy.

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has them and they all stink.

When these people understand the long term effects of racist policy includes damage that has not been addressed and stop taking about fatherless children like black men only like to fuck while white men don't and begin to invest the proper amount of money it takes to improve these communities, then we will continue having to read ignorant whites discussing this issue.

When these people understand the long term effects of racist policy includes damage that has not been addressed and stop taking about fatherless children like black men only like to fuck while white men don't and begin to invest the proper amount of money it takes to improve these communities, then we will continue having to read ignorant whites discussing this issue.
Everything is racist isn't it? It's always whites, etc etc. The problem is YOU!

Everything is racist isn't it? It's always whites, etc etc. The problem is YOU!

No I am not the problem, racism is. Yep it's always whites, whites, whites, because whites, whites , whites did the wrong, wrong , wrong. And hey still do.

I agree. Because I bet if you look at poor white communities you will find they have the exact same problems. That means fatherlessness isn't the reason they are in poverty. Poverty is the reason the fathers don't stick around. Solve their economic problems and that will go a long way to solve the fatherlessness problem.

I notice guys who pay child support spend more time with their kids. The thinking goes, "if I have to pay I may as well get something for all the money I'm going to be paying for 18 years.

And if the guy doesn't have any money, the mother gives him shit so he doesn't come around. If he had a job and was paying child support things would probably be different. And not just "because if I have to pay I may as well get my money's worth". I would think a man who's financially able to be responsible for his kid will. I know there are some exceptions to the rule. I know many white guys who knocked up a girl and then didn't have anything to do with their kids. And you are right that because those kids weren't stuck in poverty, not having a father was a lot less of a problem than if you don't have a dad AND you are in poverty.

Because blacks comprise the majority of the population. You don't really think the inner cities would be SO violent if it was mostly Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Swiss, Filipino, etc. do you??

Useless nogs need to look in the mirror & accept some personal responsibility & accountability instead of always asking for a handout!

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

I think this is the biggest problem facing this nation.

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.
Perhaps we need to stop empowering blacks and start empowering CULTURE. I am so tired of this issue. Blacks hide behind culture to excuse being hateful violent malevolent assholes. But if you notice? Wow, that's racism? Noticing people being jerks is bad if they are BLACK? I thought we were post racial. I am tired of assholes. Race is a weak excuse.

How many politicians have gotten to a podium and said "we're going to Chicago with 30,000 jobs"?

You give people a way out and almost all will take it. Where are the 'job creators' that we hear so much about? You put or leave people in poverty and you expect roses and white picket fences? It has never worked like that and never will. Crime is the siamese twin of poverty.

Because blacks comprise the majority of the population. You don't really think the inner cities would be SO violent if it was mostly Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Swiss, Filipino, etc. do you??

Useless nogs need to look in the mirror & accept some personal responsibility & accountability instead of always asking for a handout!
th

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.
Perhaps we need to stop empowering blacks and start empowering CULTURE. I am so tired of this issue. Blacks hide behind culture to excuse being hateful violent malevolent assholes. But if you notice? Wow, that's racism? Noticing people being jerks is bad if they are BLACK? I thought we were post racial. I am tired of assholes. Race is a weak excuse.

th

I have been there, poor blacks hurt maim and are like some wicked secret society that enforce their code of hate and self destruction, like the Italian mob had that omerta. Blacks hate snitches and sell outs. That is the problem here, blacks see general culture as their enemy , and they are conflicted.I don't care anymore, it's time blacks grew out of that mind set.

th

Here we go again. You are like a kid that needs negative attention. I cant apologize for noticing just how bad blacks can be, it's not anyone's fault but theirs. Pretending this is anything else is ...transference, as the shrinks say. Racism is a delusion. SHHH.

images

Blacks+in+america+commit+voilent+crimes+against+whites+at+5+_b280f76723584664e94be7fdf7a7ec3f.jpg

Blacks in america commit violent crimes against whites, at 5 times the ratio of white violent crimes against blacks.
Adjusting that to population size, a black person is 25 times as likely to violently attack a white person, as a white person is to violently attack a black person.
it is also true that blacks are 200 times as likely to rape a white person, as a white person is to rape a black person.

Forum List

Back