Why is the inner-city so violent?

Well for starters, the Democrat party has fed them a line of BS for how many years and look at what they still have to live in while waiting for their monthly stipend from Democrats.

oh and it's of course all you whites fault out in the country

it's their own fault they voted themselves back into SLAVERY TO A PARTY
What have the Republucans offered them?

The only thing Republicans offer the inner cities are more prisons

1.Most manufacturing jobs have abandoned the inner cities
2. The only major source of income in those areas is now drugs
3. The drug trade leads to violence
Who's fault is #1?
The capitalists who used up the cities and then abandoned them

Blacks are inherently less intelligent, more prone to violence, and have a reproduction strategy that focuses on "quantity" over "quality."

Blacks are about 100K years less evolved than whites and Asians.

No program will change that.

Who's fault is #1?

Blacks are inherently less intelligent, more prone to violence, and have a reproduction strategy that focuses on "quantity" over "quality."

I am outraged you would post such hate

Make you feel better troll?

A lot of the violent crime in cities is committed by repeat offenders. If someone is the victim of a crime commited by someone who was locked up but then released early via the parole system, they should be able to collect compensatory AND punitive damages from the Department of Corrections that made an error in judgment and released him before he had served out his full sentence. I don't know if this is actually the case now, but it should be.

Not really sold on this idea since the prison system is nothing but a sort of crime college. Since theres little to no opportunity when people are released and America seems to enjoy locking up its citizens it kinda creates an environment where people turn to crime to pay the bills or they just dont try hard enough. Dont get me wrong they dont have to commit crimes and they arent forced to do so but its kinda like being stranded on an island. No one forces you to eat a snake but when you're hungry you'll do things you wouldnt normally do or go back to what is comfortable
My own perspective on this issue is shaped by an incident which I was involved in three weeks ago where a very belligerent individual threatened to beat the shit out of me if I said anything more or if I attempted to board a bus he was also planning on riding. My impression was that he was either mentally ill or intoxicated. In either case his intent was to deprive me of my civil rights to express myself and also to ride a bus of my choosing. His criminal behavior was not like that of a hungry man forced into stealing a loaf of bread to stay alive. And on that score no one need turn to stealing to feed themselves in Baltimore. There are plenty of alternative free ways to put food in your stomach via homeless shelters and the free lunch program.

Who's fault is #1?

They are somewhere between a cock roach and a dung bug. Really an unnecessary species altogether.

Who's fault is #1?

They are somewhere between a cock roach and a dung bug. Really an unnecessary species altogether.

Human species? lol

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news?

I cut off your post at the question.

There are several factors. Among them are:
1. poverty
2. population density
3. mental and emotional instability (brought about by stress of the other factors)
4. near-constant institutional oppression
5. substance abuse (sometimes a reaction brought about by the stress of the other factors)

Who's fault is #1?

Not nice to talk about the people that made it possible for you to exist.

Who's fault is #1?

People??? We're discussing Blacks --not people.

Who's fault is #1?

You cant discuss Blacks without mentioning you wouldn't exist if not for us. You are a subspecies of Black people.

You cant discuss Blacks without mentioning you wouldn't exist if not for us. You are a subspecies of Black people.

Yes, in many cases we are MORE EVOLVED! Make note I said in MANY CASES, NOT ALL CASES!..... The ghetto dwellers that have had GENERATIONS of time to WORK, and INTELLECTUALLY ADVANCE themselves, have not, and remain not a subspecies, but sub human!

Yes, in many cases we are MORE EVOLVED! Make note I said in MANY CASES, NOT ALL CASES!..... The ghetto dwellers that have had GENERATIONS of time to WORK, and INTELLECTUALLY ADVANCE themselves, have not, and remain not a subspecies, but sub human!

Here's a read for you: Black-White IQ Differences

Produce your link. Provide your proof.

The people living in a particular community make their own environment. Ive been poor before, but I never shot or robbed anyone. Do you know why? Its because I had responsible parents that taught me right from wrong. Its because they knew how to discipline me, without using a fucking switch or fist.

Remove black culture from the ghetto and the ghetto will be just fine.

The ghetto no matter what race it is or what country it is is never fine. Also the people who live in those communities arent on the city planning board either.

Dont like black culture? Ok...Black culture has nothing to do with the ghettos in Russia, Brazil etc but they're still bad.

Duhhhh. Russia and Brazil are not American problems though. Go there and get your SNAP. Loot and destroy those neighborhoods. Murder and rape their people, then I'll give you your ridiculous and self-serving little point.

Duhhhhh its not black culture idiot
There are plenty of poor white communities, yet they NEVER come close to the level of violence found in black communities, and black communities are consistantly violent all over the nation.

Ok but they are violent tho and the OP asked the question. I provided the answer and it seems you dont disagree. Also if you look at the white communities vs the black poor ones you'd notice that the white areas arent as overpopulated as the white ones since we are discussing levels.

Either black people are inherently violent because of their race, or they are violent because of black culture. I dont believe that certain races are predisposed to violence, therefore i must conclude that its a cultural problem. Its one of the other, so you might want to rethink your position before saying it isnt cultural.

That would make sense if ghettos all around the world didnt follow the same route. Its hard to blame black culture on violence in Russia or Czech Republic or anywhere there is a large concentration of poor people. But you arent looking for an answer to why inner cities are violent you are only looking to answer another question which is "whats wrong with black people only and specifically?"
Youre wrong. Just because there are some other violent ghettos that exist in the world, doesn't mean ALL ghettos are violent like black ghettos. You don't have to take my word for it though. Name the most violent white neighborhood in the US, and then compare their stats to the most violent black neighborhood. Go ahead, ill wait.

....ok, im sure that just like me, you had A LOT of difficulty even finding a "violent white neighborhood". The top 25 most dangerous areas in the nation are ALL black. THAT is why the problem with black people is cultural. Poverty DOESNT automatically come with crazy amounts of violence.

Last edited:
The ghetto no matter what race it is or what country it is is never fine. Also the people who live in those communities arent on the city planning board either.

Dont like black culture? Ok...Black culture has nothing to do with the ghettos in Russia, Brazil etc but they're still bad.

Duhhhh. Russia and Brazil are not American problems though. Go there and get your SNAP. Loot and destroy those neighborhoods. Murder and rape their people, then I'll give you your ridiculous and self-serving little point.

There are plenty of poor white communities, yet they NEVER come close to the level of violence found in black communities, and black communities are consistantly violent all over the nation.

Ok but they are violent tho and the OP asked the question. I provided the answer and it seems you dont disagree. Also if you look at the white communities vs the black poor ones you'd notice that the white areas arent as overpopulated as the white ones since we are discussing levels.

Either black people are inherently violent because of their race, or they are violent because of black culture. I dont believe that certain races are predisposed to violence, therefore i must conclude that its a cultural problem. Its one of the other, so you might want to rethink your position before saying it isnt cultural.

That would make sense if ghettos all around the world didnt follow the same route. Its hard to blame black culture on violence in Russia or Czech Republic or anywhere there is a large concentration of poor people. But you arent looking for an answer to why inner cities are violent you are only looking to answer another question which is "whats wrong with black people only and specifically?"
Youre wrong. Just because there are some other violent ghettos that exist in the world, doesn't mean ALL ghettos are violent like black ghettos. You don't have to take my word for it though. Name the most violent white neighborhood in the US, and then compare their stats to the most violent black neighborhood. Go ahead, ill wait.

....ok, im sure that just like me, you had A LOT of difficulty even finding a "violent white neighborhood". The top 25 most dangerous areas in the nation are ALL black. THAT is why the problem with black people is cultural. Poverty DOESNT automatically come with crazy amounts of violence.

Given enough time, those with an agenda can't help but show their cards; you have shown your card.

It's irrelevant if the violence is in the inner city or the countryside, murder, rape, theft, etc. is no better in one place than another.

So while the original question is obviously geared to once again trumpet the cry of "Black people are violent", it obviously fails when one chooses to see violence first and color second.

Case in point:

The U.S. Department of Justice says the Hells Angels now have as many as 2,500 members in 230 chapters in 26 countries, and are a major source of drug-trafficking. Federal, state and local police have pursued the club for decades, infiltrating it with undercover agents, prosecuting suspects with harsh charges once reserved for the Mafia and indicting members on charges ranging from drug trafficking to mortgage fraud.

They remember the murders. They remember the rapes. They remember the robberies, and they think every single member of that group is capable of that kind of crime."
The detective fought back tears as he recalled a crime committed by a Hells Angels associate more than 30 years ago.

On Aug. 7, 1977, 24-year-old Margo Compton was shot to death alongside her twin, 6-year-old daughters and a family friend in the town of Gaston, Oregon.
"They made Margo Compton watch as they made her twin, 6-year-old daughters, Sandra and Sylvia, lay face down on a bed with their teddy bears in their arms, put a gun to their heads and killed them in front of their mother," the detective recalled of the case.

The detective said Washington Hells Angels members have been involved in a variety of criminal activity, including drug trafficking, rape, robbery, motorcycle theft, and extortion.

Hells Angels suffer spike in violence in California as 3 members die amid turf war with rival gang - NY Daily News

I find it strange that white people on this forum are constantly finding more creative ways to insinuate the criminality of Black people and have yet to start a thread on White criminality...

Guess some white people don't see race when white people are the criminals...

Why is the inner-city so violent and why isn't it national news? Where is the outrage over thousands of young men killing each other??? I read daily on the local news out of Chicago and you're talking about 20-30 people shot per day. This is nuts.

I'm assuming that most of this violence is done by minority gangs. So is it accurate to blame the single parent families for not being there for their child? Making the child turn to these gangs...

I think this is the biggest problem facing this nation.

How do we uplift these people? I think we need to discuss the most important issue we face.

Let's invest more into education of our inner-cities and set up a program that helps these children get interested in business, science and innovation. KEEPING THEM OUT OF GANGS.

As it turns out, the traditional two parent (man and woman) nuclear family is the best structure for raising kids to be responsible adults. Boys need men to teach them how to be men. The inner cities, unfortunately, are populated with teenage girls who have babies out of wedlock as a career choice (thanks to the Great Society Programs). Children having children isn't a healthy for either the offspring or society at large.

Given enough time, those with an agenda can't help but show their cards; you have shown your card.

It's irrelevant if the violence is in the inner city or the countryside, murder, rape, theft, etc. is no better in one place than another.

So while the original question is obviously geared to once again trumpet the cry of "Black people are violent", it obviously fails when one chooses to see violence first and color second.

Case in point:

The U.S. Department of Justice says the Hells Angels now have as many as 2,500 members in 230 chapters in 26 countries, and are a major source of drug-trafficking. Federal, state and local police have pursued the club for decades, infiltrating it with undercover agents, prosecuting suspects with harsh charges once reserved for the Mafia and indicting members on charges ranging from drug trafficking to mortgage fraud.

They remember the murders. They remember the rapes. They remember the robberies, and they think every single member of that group is capable of that kind of crime."
The detective fought back tears as he recalled a crime committed by a Hells Angels associate more than 30 years ago.

On Aug. 7, 1977, 24-year-old Margo Compton was shot to death alongside her twin, 6-year-old daughters and a family friend in the town of Gaston, Oregon.
"They made Margo Compton watch as they made her twin, 6-year-old daughters, Sandra and Sylvia, lay face down on a bed with their teddy bears in their arms, put a gun to their heads and killed them in front of their mother," the detective recalled of the case.

The detective said Washington Hells Angels members have been involved in a variety of criminal activity, including drug trafficking, rape, robbery, motorcycle theft, and extortion.

Hells Angels suffer spike in violence in California as 3 members die amid turf war with rival gang - NY Daily News

I find it strange that white people on this forum are constantly finding more creative ways to insinuate the criminality of Black people and have yet to start a thread on White criminality...

Your comparing the criminal activity of fucking Hells Angels, to black criminal activity? That's like comparing a bug exterminator to Hitler. The two aren't even close to the same level.

Case in point:

Your comparing the criminal activity of fucking Hells Angels, to black criminal activity? That's like comparing a bug exterminator to Hitler. The two aren't even close to the same level.
Whites are criminals with no comparison within range. Not only do whites commit more violent crimes they also commit more white collar crime which costs us way more money. Black crime is generally due to economic reasons/lack of opportunity. White collar crimes are crimes of greed and done by people with more financial means. Whites pretty much have a lock on white collar crimes. Why are whites so criminally inclined even when they make more money?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back