Why Is The GOP So Upset That A Jew Was Made Director Of The ATF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Facebook post by the Bracken County Republican Party attacking the new director of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as being part of the "Jewish junta" drew criticism Friday from Jewish leaders in Kentucky. “A Jewish anti-gun activist, Steve Dettelbach, has just been made director of the ATF," read the Facebook post. "The Jewish junta is getting stronger and more aggressive.” The post — linking to a tweet Tuesday from a gun reform organization celebrating Dettelbach's Senate confirmation — went on to criticize two Republican senators who voted for his confirmation. Asked in a voicemail and text who made the post, Bracken County GOP chair Karin Kirkendol initially replied in a text that she hadn't read it. The post was deleted shortly thereafter and Kirkendol did not respond to follow-up questions about the author of the post.

Three Republican legislators were criticized by Jewish groups and colleagues during this year's session of the Kentucky General Assembly for making offensive statements toward Jewish people. Rep. Walker Thomas, R-Hopkinsville, and Sen. Rick Girdler, R-Somerset, each used the antisemitic phrase "Jew them down" during a February committee discussion on state agency leases, while the following month Rep. Danny Bentley, R-Russell, made comments on the House floor about Jewish women's sexual habits and false claims about the Holocaust and abortion medication."

There was no reason to mention the fact that the ATF director is Jewish and then talk about bullshit like "Jewish juntas" -- if you weren't trying to pander to the Anti-Semite Neo-Nazi types in your base...and what the fuck is a Jewish junta? Is this more of that Jewish-space lasers funded by George Soros talk? More of that "Jews Will Not Replace Us-White Replacement" talk?? If the ATF director was Baptist, would you be referring to him as a Christian and then talk about Christian juntas?? Of course they are pandering to racists in their base...for which there must be obviously more than a few.....Below is the GOP response once they started receiving push back for their bullshit...it's the same response every time....push Neo-Nazi bullshit...then play dumb about it after....
FXvE-uKVQAAaebv.jpg

Now suddenly, you have no idea who was running your "OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN PARTY" Facebook account? Yea, sure.....Remember when I made the post about Neo-Nazis and anti-Semitism -- and the right-wingers got triggered and twisted themselves into pretzels to cape up for Nazis -- now you see why.....

The fact that Mr. Dettelbach is a radical Leftard is a good reason to reject him from a responsible position in government. Not his reported religious faith.

I don't think that anyone would complain if a real Jew like Ivanka or Mark R. Levin were chosen for the position.
So why bring up the fact he is Jewish and talk about Jewish juntas then??

A racist title followed by a racist rant...

We don't give a damn what the religious ethnicity is. What we do give a damn about are the anti-gun stances this moron takes. That is why we don't like this piece of shit gun grabber.
Cool story bro..
What is a Jewish junta?

So why bring up the fact he is Jewish and talk about Jewish juntas then??

The gentleman from Bracken County isn't representative of the whole Republican Party.

Bracken County is a very small community, and perhaps the leaders there aren't as informed about Judaism as they might be. My guess- and I haven't looked it up- is that there are probably relatively few synagogues in that county.

"A Facebook post by the Bracken County Republican Party attacking the new director of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as being part of the "Jewish junta" drew criticism Friday from Jewish leaders in Kentucky. “A Jewish anti-gun activist, Steve Dettelbach, has just been made director of the ATF," read the Facebook post. "The Jewish junta is getting stronger and more aggressive.” The post — linking to a tweet Tuesday from a gun reform organization celebrating Dettelbach's Senate confirmation — went on to criticize two Republican senators who voted for his confirmation. Asked in a voicemail and text who made the post, Bracken County GOP chair Karin Kirkendol initially replied in a text that she hadn't read it. The post was deleted shortly thereafter and Kirkendol did not respond to follow-up questions about the author of the post.

Three Republican legislators were criticized by Jewish groups and colleagues during this year's session of the Kentucky General Assembly for making offensive statements toward Jewish people. Rep. Walker Thomas, R-Hopkinsville, and Sen. Rick Girdler, R-Somerset, each used the antisemitic phrase "Jew them down" during a February committee discussion on state agency leases, while the following month Rep. Danny Bentley, R-Russell, made comments on the House floor about Jewish women's sexual habits and false claims about the Holocaust and abortion medication."

There was no reason to mention the fact that the ATF director is Jewish and then talk about bullshit like "Jewish juntas" -- if you weren't trying to pander to the Anti-Semite Neo-Nazi types in your base...and what the fuck is a Jewish junta? Is this more of that Jewish-space lasers funded by George Soros talk? More of that "Jews Will Not Replace Us-White Replacement" talk?? If the ATF director was Baptist, would you be referring to him as a Christian and then talk about Christian juntas?? Of course they are pandering to racists in their base...for which there must be obviously more than a few.....Below is the GOP response once they started receiving push back for their bullshit...it's the same response every time....push Neo-Nazi bullshit...then play dumb about it after....
View attachment 670883

Now suddenly, you have no idea who was running your "OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN PARTY" Facebook account? Yea, sure.....Remember when I made the post about Neo-Nazis and anti-Semitism -- and the right-wingers got triggered and twisted themselves into pretzels to cape up for Nazis -- now you see why.....
Just more evidence that the Republican white-wingers are the true anti-semites.

The gentleman from Bracken County isn't representative of the whole Republican Party.

Bracken County is a very small community, and perhaps the leaders there aren't as informed about Judaism as they might be. My guess- and I haven't looked it up- is that there are probably relatively few synagogues in that county.
And how do we know he isn't "representative of the whole Republican Party"? Sure sounds like Republicans I know....in this very very very red county.

I never said he or she or they (because no one is owning it) is Representative of the whole party....

But I do know if this statement was made by a random guy wearing a Biden T-shirt -- let alone an Official Democratic Party organization -- you would claim it is the official position of the Democratic party -- so why are you finding ways to minimize this??

Do you understand why these folks feel so comfortable saying shit like this?? Because they know first of all, there are a lot of people in their base that agrees with it -- and second, they know folks like you will be more passionate about trying to excuse it than condemn it...

I never said he is Representative of the whole party....

But I do know if this statement was made by a random guy wearing a Biden T-shirt -- let alone an Official Democratic Party organization -- you would claim it is the official position of the Democratic party -- so why are you finding ways to minimize this??

Do you understand that the reason folks like this feel so comfortable saying shit like this?? Because they know first of all, there are a lot of people in their base that agrees with it -- and second, they know folks like you will be more passionate about trying to excuse it than condemn it...
The GOP is the party that anti-semites feel quite safe in.....NAZI flags and guys wearing Auschwitz t-shirts, etc.

My guess is more Jews have been assaulted in NYC by blacks than by whites across the rest of the country.

Yep.....It's nothing new either.

Skyrocketing Attacks On NYC Jews Ignored Because Of Race

“In fact, it is the people who commit hate crimes in the city that make combating and talking about anti-semitism in New York much harder.”

We should be clear about what this means. It means that if these assaults were being committed by white men in hoods or MAGA hats, it would not be “hard to talk about.” It would be a clear-cut case of bigotry that needs to be fought with every tool in our arsenal.

Instead, journalists are wringing their hands about intersectionality, and careful not to indulge the narrative that these physical attacks are coming from blacks and Hispanics in bordering neighborhoods, even though that narrative is absolutely true."

:oops8:

Sorry to break your narrative.

No shits given about his jewishness.....Lots of shits given about his anti-gun background.

Forum List

Back