Why is the Firearm Forum missing?

Uuummmm, this subject's already been covered in this sub-forum. To find it look under 'THE GARAGE' where multiple sub-forums have been combined.

Uuummmm, this subject's already been covered in this sub-forum. To find it look under 'THE GARAGE' where multiple sub-forums have been combined.

???:wtf:???

Gardening, which has been here since God was a corporal and has a whopping 65 discussions still has it's own forum, but Outdoors and Firearms gets dumped into a catch-all???

???:wtf:???

Gardening, which has been here since God was a corporal and has a whopping 65 discussions still has it's own forum, but Outdoors and Firearms gets dumped into a catch-all???
Such is life, oh well.

d8a3a3c3234392b0add43c5f9c05a246.jpg

Take a couple weeks off and my favorite sub forum disappears.

George Zimmerman and some BLM 'activists' got in a gunfight and accidentally shot the moderator, and nobody else wanted the job. And let's face it, anybody who would volunteer to take it over is probably suspect as insane, too.

George Zimmerman and some BLM 'activists' got in a gunfight and accidentally shot the moderator, and nobody else wanted the job. And let's face it, anybody who would volunteer to take it over is probably suspect as insane, too.

Meh. More PC bullshit. That Admin doesn't even have the intestinal fortitude to explain themselves tells you all you need to know.

Time to move on. cereal_killer...please delete my account. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Thanks to all.

Meh. More PC bullshit. That Admin doesn't even have the intestinal fortitude to explain themselves tells you all you need to know.

Time to move on. cereal_killer...please delete my account. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Thanks to all.

Oh ... there is nothing at all 'PC' about me, whether it's 'right or left wing' drivel; it's all garbage.

Quit whining.

Forum List

Back