Can We Make A Slight Modification To The New Funny Button?

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
The new funny button looks sarcastic and should be used in such a way. Can we change the "funny and agree" to the old funny button?

funny-agree.png
(sarcastic)

Also, can you add a crybaby button?

upload_2016-5-23_18-1-22.jpeg

Much appreciated.

Whoever is with me on this, hit the funny agree button. :p

I just read a similar thread on the flame zone, And the answer would be a neg rep, thumbs down alternative. As things stand, USMB doesn't have that alternative. I am assuming that that was abused in the past, so it was removed as an option, just guessing.

I just read a similar thread on the flame zone, And the answer would be a neg rep, thumbs down alternative. As things stand, USMB doesn't have that alternative. I am assuming that that was abused in the past, so it was removed as an option, just guessing.

Yeah I could just imagine how abused a negative rating would be on here.

The new funny button looks sarcastic and should be used in such a way. Can we change the "funny and agree" to the old funny button?

funny-agree.png
(sarcastic)

View attachment 75787

Much appreciated.

Sorry if I hit the wrong button.

I am about halfway into a bottle of vodka ... Might have found some of Drifter's stash ... And just randomly spreading the love.
The poster is welcome to think the response means anything they want it to.

funny-agree.png
(sarcastic)

View attachment 75787

Much appreciated.

I am about halfway into a bottle of vodka ... Might have found some of Drifter's stash ... And just randomly spreading the love.

Careful -- at the bottom of that bottle.... I start to look good. :ack-1:

funny-agree.png
(sarcastic)

View attachment 75787

Much appreciated.

.[/QUOTE

funny-agree.png
(sarcastic)

View attachment 75787

Much appreciated.

Share the wealth.

Don't take it seriously. I get the smiley face response to some of my posts from the usual (left wing) suspects but I don't mind. In fact a smiley face lets me know they are reading my posts and it is making an impact on them when they take the time to try to insult me.

Forum List

Back