Why is the email notification not working?

Looks like it's fixed MongoGlow

Ah...I noticed that as well. Sometimes I get the notifications, sometimes not. Been going on a few days.

They don't send emails to black neighbourhoods.

I like in a mixed neighborhood
The dark part.

I have not lived in a black neighborhood since 1999
Any place you live is a black neighbourhood.

Nope its a mixed neighborhood of whites, blacks, Indians, Asians, and Hispanics going to work or school
So from where you are, it would actually be a step up to move to a black neighbourhood. Got it.

The dark part.

Nope its a mixed neighborhood of whites, blacks, Indians, Asians, and Hispanics going to work or school
So from where you are, it would actually be a step up to move to a black neighbourhood. Got it.

Have no interest in black neighbourhoods they are unsafe

The dark part.

Isn't it the next generation of negros that have a duty to turn black neighbourhoods around?

Isn't it the next generation of negros that have a duty to turn black neighbourhoods around?

How can it be turned around if no one is working????

Teach them not to be lazy ass negros.

Teach them not to be lazy ass negros.

Guess that can work

They don't send emails to black neighbourhoods.

The dark part.

No Pacific Islanders? Are you all a bunch of racists or something?

The dark part.

No Pacific Islanders? Are you all a bunch of racists or something?

I didn't notice them mutherfuckers

Forum List

Back