Why is the board PURPLE?

Wut?

Are you talking about version 2.0? Can always go back to version 1.0. In fact, I never left it.

Either the owner or an Admin changed it. WHY? It interfers with board operations and fucks with people using the board. It is an eye sore.

Or is this an attempt to force us all to Version 2 for some reason?

Either the owner or an Admin changed it. WHY? It interfers with board operations and fucks with people using the board. It is an eye sore.

Okay. I got the experts to check the colors (since I'm colorblind). They tell me it's purplish gray for version 1. I've been using version 2. (The emoticons are making my wife nauseous, so I'll finish this up.)

Nothing changed here. Odd. :eusa_eh:

Believe me it is purple and as evidenced by this thread I am not the only one seeing it.

Was the software recently updated?