Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syriusly won't even watch it.....she's afraid of the truth. But that's exactly what he said, "I come from Kenya".

Offensively won't watch this- because she is afraid of the truth that her Birtherism is such that she is gullible is enough to believe anything on Youtube.

Just going to point out once again- Offensively posted a version of this video- because Offensively believed it was real.

Why did he believe it is real? A good question.

But more telling- even though this was pointed out to him- that the video is a spoof- he never admitted his error here- but instead went and started a whole new thread using that video also- and never admitted his error there.

Offensively may claim not to be a Birther- but damn he sure acts like a Birther- posting lies, speculation and innuendo.

Syriusly won't even watch it.....she's afraid of the truth. But that's exactly what he said, "I come from Kenya".

Offensively won't watch this- because she is afraid of the truth that her Birtherism is such that she is gullible is enough to believe anything on Youtube.

Just going to point out once again- Offensively posted a version of this video- because Offensively believed it was real.

But more telling- even though this was pointed out to him- that the video is a spoof- he never admitted his error here- but instead went and started a whole new thread using that video also- and never admitted his error there.

Offensively may claim not to be a Birther- but damn he sure acts like a Birther- posting lies, speculation and innuendo.

On a scale of evidence, yeah, OOM is a birther.

And you are an alt-Righter by your own logic in the other thread.

I am still enjoying pointing out that
a) you got fooled by this spoof video and
b) that you still wont' admit you got fooled by this spoof video.

Maybe you aren't a Birther- but you are as gullible as a Birther.

I am still enjoying pointing out that
a) you got fooled by this spoof video and
b) that you still wont' admit you got fooled by this spoof video.

Maybe you aren't a Birther- but you are as gullible as a Birther.
OOM is an alt right birther as well as a tribal and racial elitist. He is also stupid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

So when are you joining the subreddit forum, my fellow Alt-Righter? Lmao!

Ok, I'm off. I knew I should have never expected an intelligent conversations from a birther.
I never expect an intelligent discussion with a leftist. And I have always been right about that once I start discussing with them.

Go burn a cross somewhere.
Go watch your girlfriend get a train run on her by some brothas while you cry in the corner jacking off, lefty cuck.

Time for bed. Middle school opens early tomorrow.
Go grovel for forgiveness for slavery, white guilt ridden chump.View attachment 89687

I'm pretty sure Jake is that grey haired guy with boobs in that pic.

Your post is so hilariously stupid and ironic- you whine about me 'parroting' from others- and then you go on parroting the most stupid of Birthers.

LOL- Birthers- you are such idiots. And your Messiah is Trump

images

I'm not a 'Birther', moron, and as for Obama, he himself claimed to be a Kenyan, and he also admitted to being a Muslim on a national television show, moron. You idiots just can't refute any of it, you're too stupid to get around what comes out of his own mouth, that's what is 'hilarious, and it's why your 'candidate' is failing miserably and will lose the popular vote by 40 points in November, as there just aren't enough people as dumb as you are who will vote for her, even illiterate illegal aliens aren't helping.

If both of your parents are German immigrants .... then move to US but for the wrong reason they conceived you by mistake........... you are still a German but US citizen. Idiot.

Another mindless stoner attempts to say something, but ends up just babbling gibberish yet again. Eat some more Prozac and take a nap.

Your post is so hilariously stupid and ironic- you whine about me 'parroting' from others- and then you go on parroting the most stupid of Birthers.

images

I'm not a 'Birther', moron, and as for Obama, he himself claimed to be a Kenyan, and he also admitted to being a Muslim on a national television show, moron. You idiots just can't refute any of it, you're too stupid to get around what comes out of his own mouth, that's what is 'hilarious, and it's why your 'candidate' is failing miserably and will lose the popular vote by 40 points in November, as there just aren't enough people as dumb as you are who will vote for her, even illiterate illegal aliens aren't helping.

If both of your parents are German immigrants .... then move to US but for the wrong reason they conceived you by mistake........... you are still a German but US citizen. Idiot.

Another mindless stoner attempts to say something, but ends up just babbling gibberish yet again. Eat some more Prozac and take a nap.

The irony of a troll like you complaining about someone else gibberish is pretty hilarious.

I never expect an intelligent discussion with a leftist. And I have always been right about that once I start discussing with them.

Go burn a cross somewhere.
Go watch your girlfriend get a train run on her by some brothas while you cry in the corner jacking off, lefty cuck.

Time for bed. Middle school opens early tomorrow.
Go grovel for forgiveness for slavery, white guilt ridden chump.View attachment 89687

I'm pretty sure Jake is that grey haired guy with boobs in that pic.
No doubt. Check him out, all proud of himself for cucking himself for forgiveness for something he had nothing to do with. What a chump Jake is ....

I ignored you because you called me a 'she'. I'm not responding to that shit. You know I'm male.

images

The irony of a troll like you complaining about someone else gibberish is pretty hilarious.

Same response applies to your usual fare as well. Or maybe you need hormone therapy.

And to end this as Trump has....the video was a bad video to use. But he has actually said he was Kenyan other times besides that video. Including when giving his bio information to his literary agency. Possibly in his college admissions as well.

Feel better now, Syriusly?

I ignored you because you called me a 'she'. I'm not responding to that shit. You know I'm male.

LOL- you got your panties in a wad because I called you a she? Maybe if you started acting like a male.

(and yes I purposely called you a 'she' because you decided to start calling me 'she'- the difference between us is that I didn't have a little pissy fit when you did it)

Listened to NPR a bit today, and they're hysterical over it being pointed out Hillary's stooges started the Birther thing. Some of the gimps actually sounded like they were going to cry. It was funny for a few minutes, then I had to switch to some real news station.

Listened to NPR a bit today, and they're hysterical over it being pointed out Hillary's stooges started the Birther thing. Some of the gimps actually sounded like they were going to cry. It was funny for a few minutes, then I had to switch to some real news station.

Well I have been almost crying from laughter watching Trump lie that its all Hillary's fault that he is a gullible Birther.

LOL- you got your panties in a wad because I called you a she? Maybe if you started acting like a male.

(and yes I purposely called you a 'she' because you decided to start calling me 'she'- the difference between us is that I didn't have a little pissy fit when you did it)

No...I just ignored it. Wanted to see you spew some more about it before I conceded the video was a bad example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back