Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOM is clearly Alt Right.

The birther argument is one that the racial and tribal elitists put forth.
I'm not putting forth 'birther' anything. And I am racist, so what?

Comrade Trump needs people like you!
^
tumblr_lu16m4TG8z1qmckr5o1_500.gif

If the term "racism" bothers you, "xenophobia" or "ethnocentrism" can be substituted, OOM.
I don't care about being called any of those terms. You should know that by now. You're the one running around here playing spot the rayciss... Clown.

If anyone has ever tried harder to hide his own racism, I've never seen them.

The first African American President and his birth place is being questioned? And Comrade Trump just cannot let it go!

The first African American President and his birth place is being questioned? And Comrade Trump just cannot let it go!
Did you see on TV, Trump at the black church doing his political BS and the black lady that told him to SFU. He wasn't suppose to be delivering a political speech and she told him so. Trump became as meek as a lamb, probably the first time Trump ever cowarded down to a woman.

Did you see on TV, Trump at the black church doing his political BS and the black lady that told him to SFU. He wasn't suppose to be delivering a political speech and she told him so. Trump became as meek as a lamb, probably the first time Trump ever cowarded down to a woman.
She set him up and bragged she was going to do that before doing it. Wow....what a hero!

Roflmao!

She set him up and bragged she was going to do that before doing it. Wow....what a hero!

Roflmao!
How did she set him up? He was suppose to be there to thank the group, not to do a political speech.

Roflmao!
How did she set him up? He was suppose to be there to thank the group, not to do a political speech.
You're a dupe. There's no point talking to you about it. Run along. If you are unaware of the fact she told people she was going to interrupt him on social media before it happened.... You need to go and inform yourself.

Roflmao!
You're a dupe. There's no point talking to you about it. Run along. If you are unaware of the fact she told people she was going to interrupt him on social media before it happened.... You need to go and inform yourself.
Ok, I'm off. I knew I should have never expected an intelligent conversations from a birther.

Roflmao!
Ok, I'm off. I knew I should have never expected an intelligent conversations from a birther.
I never expect an intelligent discussion with a leftist. And I have always been right about that once I start discussing with them.

Cause he is a weeny with small hands.

That's what your ex-girlfriends say.

Roflmao!
I never expect an intelligent discussion with a leftist. And I have always been right about that once I start discussing with them.

Go burn a cross somewhere.

Roflmao!

Go watch your girlfriend get a train run on her by some brothas while you cry in the corner jacking off, lefty cuck.

A cult member raises his head...

Go watch your girlfriend get a train run on her by some brothas while you cry in the corner jacking off, lefty cuck.

Time for bed. Middle school opens early tomorrow.

A cult member raises his head...
Did you just wake up, Obama cultist?

Time for bed. Middle school opens early tomorrow.
Go grovel for forgiveness for slavery, white guilt ridden chump.
1445294190299.jpg

Jake, why will you NOT admit you are racist as well? I thought that was the first step towards cleansing yourself of the evil original sin of being born white and privileged and making it right with those you oppress, either conciously or subconsciously?

So let's hear it...if you're not scared that is.

Admit you are a racist, you'll feel better about yourself.
Silly Alt Righter.

Paul Ryan was just looking out for himself with that comment. It wasn't racist. The judge is a member of pro-illegal immigrant groups, you imbecile.

He most definitely cannot be fair to Trump.

Talk about your dronish repetition of Trumps lies, almost verbatim. Trump lied and you believe him without question. The Judge is NOT a member of any group which supports illegal immigration. The Hispanic lawyers group you're referring to focuses on mentoring young Hispanic lawyers who often have problems getting hired into white law firms. Their initiatives are generally around education and improving networking opportunities within the Hispanic community. They have never addressed the issue of immigration or made public statements about illegal immigration.

Nice parroting though.
I didn't parrot anything. I stated the facts. The judge is a member of more than one pro-illegal immigrant groups.

There is no way his bias won't affect his judgement. Nobody has to tell me that. Its obvious. He should've have recused himself regardless if he could actually be fair because his background of associating with radical illegal immigrant groups is a reasonable cause for concern, considering he is going to be presiding over a case involving a guy who said he wanted to deport illegals and build a wall on the southern border.

It would be the right thing to do....but the judge stayed on because he wanted to make sure Trump would get screwed. Because he is a Trump hater.

For people of your kind....... you make racist as an honor. But that is not acceptable to decent Americans.

Your post is so hilariously stupid and ironic- you whine about me 'parroting' from others- and then you go on parroting the most stupid of Birthers.

LOL- Birthers- you are such idiots. And your Messiah is Trump

images

I'm not a 'Birther', moron, and as for Obama, he himself claimed to be a Kenyan, and he also admitted to being a Muslim on a national television show, moron. You idiots just can't refute any of it, you're too stupid to get around what comes out of his own mouth, that's what is 'hilarious, and it's why your 'candidate' is failing miserably and will lose the popular vote by 40 points in November, as there just aren't enough people as dumb as you are who will vote for her, even illiterate illegal aliens aren't helping.

If both of your parents are German immigrants .... then move to US but for the wrong reason they conceived you by mistake........... you are still a German but US citizen. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back