Why is the Birther Movement called "racist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Why is it racist to question whether Obama was indeed born in the US or not?

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Why? Ask Hillary. She started the birther stuff back in '08. Don't recall now if it was before or after Cigar Bill opined to Teddy Kennedy...a few years ago this guy (implying boy) would be getting us coffee.

You can take the racist white boy dimocrat out of the south, buy you can't...

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.

The media hacks keep telling everyone that anybody who questioned whether Obama was truly born in the US, has to be a racist. I don't understand why.
The media is full of Marxist idiots, so if anyone does anything that they dont like but cant shame or make to look foolish, they resort to calling it racist.

Today it is almost reflexive.

It takes very little to be called a racist these days.

On the other hand, if you're a Democrat, you will never be called racist or a bigot, regardless of what you say or do.

I dont see how questioning someone's credentials makes someone racist, just because the person is black. I would still like to see Obama's college application and transcripts, which he has refused to reveal for the last eight years.

Because when he first came on the scene, his supporter's thought him so wonderful, they couldn't imagine anyone disliking him, or opposing any of his initiatives for any good reason. It would have to be bigotry or racism in their opinion. That, and I think they were anticipating the racism to come so much, that as soon as any criticisim arose,
it was designated as that.

Because if Obama were white, no one would question his nationality.

The fact is that while not all Birthers are racists- a very large segment of Birthers are indeed racists- here at USMB that includes among other Stevie the Racist- big Trump supporter- Big Birther- Big racist.

No- it is not racist to question whether a President was born in the United States- but racism is the reason why many Birthers ask that of Barack Obama- and not any other President- ever.

Now- if you are still asking that question- after seeing more proof of President Obama's birth in the United States, than you have seen from any other candidate- or President- EVER- then you are just another idiot Birther.

If you still think you have some need to see President Obama's college transcripts- a President who will be out of office in a few months- but have no interest in seeing Donald Trump's college transcripts or applications- well then you are just a blindly partisan idiot- and a Birther.

Why? Ask Hillary. She started the birther stuff back in '08. ...

I love the Right Wing idiots who like to promote the story that Hillary Clinton started the Birthers- and that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot whose strings are being pulled by Clinton

LOL

upload_2016-9-14_11-8-8.jpeg
upload_2016-9-14_11-8-15.jpeg

Because they're left wing morons. And actually, when it all boils down...Obama is the main person responsible for the birther movement. Back when he was a 'constitutional law professor'(which he really wasn't, he was a glorified teacher's assistant pretty much), a brochure or booklet of some sort was put out with short bios on university staff at the time....The booklet/brochure said Obama was born in Kenya and he made absolutely no effort to correct it. If he would've corrected it way back then....birtherism would have never been a thing.

On the other hand, if you're a Democrat, you will never be called racist or a bigot, regardless of what you say or do.

Racists hate being called racists- and whine about it a lot.

Meanwhile- the racists call pretty much everyone but whites racist- especially Democrats.

Racists hate being called racists- and whine about it a lot.

Meanwhile- the racists call pretty much everyone but whites racist- especially Democrats.
I'm racist and I absolutely love being called a racist. Come on, call me a racist, girl.

Because if Obama were white, no one would question his nationality.

Thats just Liberal bull shit! In your case Moslem bull shit.

And for the record, the birth certificate Obama posted online was doctored. It was a fraud. All us graphic artists who are proficient in photoshop know this to be the case.

It's so much fun to say blatantly racist things in front of stupid liberals who freak out and then think calling me a racist will stop me from being racist. If you're not even a little bit racist.....you are an idiot in my view.

Because they're left wing morons. And actually, when it all boils down...Obama is the main person responsible for the birther movement. Back when he was a 'constitutional law professor'(which he really wasn't, he was a glorified teacher's assistant pretty much), a brochure or booklet of some sort was put out with short bios on university staff at the time....The booklet/brochure said Obama was born in Kenya and he made absolutely no effort to correct it. If he would've corrected it way back then....birtherism would have never been a thing.

You are so atypical of a Birther- spouting half remembered stuff you have half read on the internet- and passing on the lies.

Timeline of Birtherism:
2008- First accusations come online that Barack Obama was really born in Kenya.
2008- Senator Obama posts his Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
2008- The State of Hawaii confirms Barack Obama born in Hawaii
2008-2011- Birthers whine and stamp their feet and refuse to accept anything.
2011- Donald Trump becomes a Birther- claiming there is no birth certificate
2011- Barack Obama asks the State of Hawaii for a certified copy of his original birth certificate- and shows reporters what an idiot Trump is.
2011- State of Hawaii officially confirms multiple times that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
2012- Breitbart finds- and publishes a pamphlet full of short bio's of potential authors- printed in 1993- that shows Barack Obama Jr's place of birth as Kenya- this is the first time any reference of this pamphlet is made.
2012- Author of the pamphlet confirms that it was an error.

So unless Birthers in 2008 had some sort of time machine and went forward to 2012- read the Breitbart report- and then went back to 2008 and just forgot to mention it for 4 years- no- there is no way the pamphlet has anything to do with Birther idiocy.

It's so much fun to say blatantly racist things in front of stupid liberals who freak out and then think calling me a racist will stop me from being racist. If you're not even a little bit racist.....you are an idiot in my view.

I don't think anyone expects that recognizing that you are a racist will stop you from being a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back