Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

The "public" did not elevate Sarah Palin to the national spotlight. She chose to accept a nomination for VP out of the clear blue Alaska sky. She knew her capabilities yet procceeded on as if she was equal to the task. It is her responsibility to protect her children and when she made the decision to enter national politics with all indicators screaming that she would fail and end up a "spectical" she put her own children at risk.

Blaming the public for gawking at an accident on the freeway is stupid.
All I see is people looking to justify being being shits to kids.

THAT'S ALL you see???? :lol:

Simple solution. If you want to keep your children protected from the public...don't go public.

Somewhere along the line a mother needs to make the choice between taking care of her kids or following a path that might lead to areas one would not want thier children exposed to. That was Sarah's choice. It is not up to the public to babysit for or otherwise give special consideration to what is Sarah's own responsibility.
You do nothing but prove I'm right.

Palin%20NOW%202.jpg

:lol: You have a bad case of "If I say it, it must be true!!" going on there, Skippy.

Let me put it this way: I don't believe you. You're a hateful little bastard, and I have no doubt that you went after the Palin kids just as soon as you found out they existed.

You don't like that? Tough shit. Call me names and pretend you won teh innernetz. You cannot change my opinion of you. :lol:

Wingnuts are incapable of changing their programm....err, I mean their opinion
Wrong. Ask anyone who's known me on the net about my opinion on gays serving openly in the military.

But you won't, because you'd have to acknowledge your failure...and you're incapable.

Let me put it this way: I don't believe you. You're a hateful little bastard

Whew! Good think I don't think any of that, huh? I just disagree with his policies and his plans for America.

Oh, wait...that makes me racist, though, doesn't it? :lol:

Let me put it this way: I don't believe you. You're a hateful little bastard, and I have no doubt that you went after the Obama kids just as soon as you found out they existed.
You'd be wrong there, too, in addition to being unable to come up with anything original on your own. :lol:

Wingnuts are incapable of changing their programm....err, I mean their opinion
Wrong. Ask anyone who's known me on the net about my opinion on gays serving openly in the military.

But you won't, because you'd have to acknowledge your failure...and you're incapable.

Let me put it this way: I don't believe you. You're a hateful little bastard, and I have no doubt that you went after the Obama kids just as soon as you found out they existed.
You'd be wrong there, too, in addition to being unable to come up with anything original on your own. :lol:

Speaking of the inability to be original... :rofl:

Simple solution. If you want to keep your children protected from the public...don't go public.

Somewhere along the line a mother needs to make the choice between taking care of her kids or following a path that might lead to areas one would not want thier children exposed to. That was Sarah's choice. It is not up to the public to babysit for or otherwise give special consideration to what is Sarah's own responsibility.

Oh damn....And I was trying SO hard to avoid that. Dave you are such a fuckin idiot how am I supposed to keep track of what you have no control of yourself. Where did I display a meanness towards Palins kids? You can't accept that Sarah made the choice to put her kids in the public arena? That proves YOUR point? Christ Dave... I just can't make any sense out of some of the shit you put down on this MB. Color ME stupid...you are just too obtuse.

Oh damn....And I was trying SO hard to avoid that. Dave you are such a fuckin idiot how am I supposed to keep track of what you have no control of yourself. Where did I display a meanness towards Palins kids? You can't accept that Sarah made the choice to put her kids in the public arena? That proves YOUR point? Christ Dave... I just can't make any sense out of some of the shit you put down on this MB. Color ME stupid...you are just too obtuse.
You're not nearly as bright as you think you are.

I didn't say you were mean to the Palin kids. I said you're justifying anyone who is.

It's little different from saying rape victims were asking for it.

I didn't say you were mean to the Palin kids. I said you're justifying anyone who is.

I am exactly as bright as I think I am. I have been tested by professionals and have an IQ of 142. That was determined by people paid to know these things. I haven't "justified" anything. I have stated the obvious which is the public can be cruel. I have stated the obvious which is that the public has the right..nay...the obligation to look into EVERYTHING regarding a presidential or viice presidential candidate.

The "public" did not elevate Sarah Palin to the national spotlight. She chose to accept a nomination for VP out of the clear blue Alaska sky. She knew her capabilities yet procceeded on as if she was equal to the task. It is her responsibility to protect her children and when she made the decision to enter national politics with all indicators screaming that she would fail and end up a "spectical" she put her own children at risk.

Blaming the public for gawking at an accident on the freeway is stupid.

Makes sense to me....When a movie star or celebrity goes out with their kids for a walk in the park....the kids are fair game.....hey they put their kids out there.
Whenever the family rushes the kid to the ER because they have a situation it's the media's
responsibility,no it's their god dam duty to provide us with the x ray results....

Hey it's not my fault the celebrity parents put their kid "out there" with that 911 call.....

I love the Libs way of thinking,i don't have to use my brain so much....:cool:

I am exactly as bright as I think I am. I have been tested by professionals and have an IQ of 142. That was determined by people paid to know these things.
Anyone can say anything on the internet.
I haven't "justified" anything. I have stated the obvious which is the public can be cruel. I have stated the obvious which is that the public has the right..nay...the obligation to look into EVERYTHING regarding a presidential or viice presidential candidate.
Does that include accusing them of incest?

I haven't "justified" anything. I have stated the obvious which is the public can be cruel. I have stated the obvious which is that the public has the right..nay...the obligation to look into EVERYTHING regarding a presidential or viice presidential candidate.

But be careful if you question anything about Obama because then you are labeled a racist.

I am exactly as bright as I think I am. I have been tested by professionals and have an IQ of 142. That was determined by people paid to know these things.

True...That's why I have trouble with CG's claim of a 168. Where did I claim or condone accusations of incest?

I am exactly as bright as I think I am. I have been tested by professionals and have an IQ of 142. That was determined by people paid to know these things. I haven't "justified" anything. I have stated the obvious which is the public can be cruel. I have stated the obvious which is that the public has the right..nay...the obligation to look into EVERYTHING regarding a presidential or viice presidential candidate.

And I still kick your ass - even on the IQ scale. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah.

True...That's why I have trouble with CG's claim of a 168. Where did I claim or condone accusations of incest?

Except I never claimed an IQ of 168. I said 159... because that's what it is.

I saw something about this too. It is mean-spirited; Olbermann clearly wouldn't be attacking this chick except that Sarah Palin is her mom. Not good, not good at all.
WTF?........Shall we go and get all your posts where you have done the same exact thing as Olberdork?.........Vehemently attacked Bristol for the SAME FUCKING THING.

Seriously, you are one loony old bat!:cuckoo:

True...That's why I have trouble with CG's claim of a 168.
But you don't see why anyone would have trouble with your claim?
Where did I claim or condone accusations of incest?
"I have stated the obvious which is the public can be cruel. I have stated the obvious which is that the public has the right..nay...the obligation to look into EVERYTHING regarding a presidential or viice presidential candidate."

That's where.

Forum List

Back