Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

Since 1978

Hey...neg-repping me doesn't prove your case.

I don't have to prove my case. Even those defending you, know you use the word "******" on a regular basis. The neg rep just makes me feel better, asshole.

So now Mud uses it 'on a regular 'basis'? OK. Back that up.

I stopped doing your research for you many months ago, Cali. Sorry, you lazy partisan fucks just pissed me off too much.

I don't have to prove my case. Even those defending you, know you use the word "******" on a regular basis. The neg rep just makes me feel better, asshole.

So now Mud uses it 'on a regular 'basis'? OK. Back that up.

I stopped doing your research for you many months ago, Cali. Sorry, you lazy partisan fucks just pissed me off too much.

I've never asked you to do research for me.... I wouldn't trust you to tell me what day of the week it is. As for being a partisan, that hat fits your ass, not mine. Idiot.

I thought it was pathetic when Bush was attacked for it, and I think it's just as lame for the criticism of the obama for it.
I would think it would help the man clear his head, regroup, and get back to fucking up America.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

When is this guy gonna stop talking????

When is he gonna stop playing golf????

When is he gonna get to work????

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

So, you're pizzed off because the is not allowing the oil spill to consume his presidency???? I say good for him because there is a whole lot more for the POTUS to do than manage the oil spill.

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

So I'm asking.....

So, you're pizzed off because the is not allowing the oil spill to consume his presidency???? I say good for him because there is a whole lot more for the POTUS to do than manage the oil spill.

NO WAY!:eek:

obama3-302sb.jpg

--BARACK OBAMA

So I'm asking.....

If we're lucky, the spill will keep him occupied enough that he doesn't have time to fuck up the country any more than he has. Good ol' BP! Spill, BP, Spill! :lol::lol:

BO is lazy because he's never had to work. He's had a life of ease and without struggle. He's a lawyer and a professor. He's been insultated. He knows how to talk and give speeches. He's the "speechifier in chief".

obama3-302sb.jpg

--BARACK OBAMA

So I'm asking.....

If we're lucky, the spill will keep him occupied enough that he doesn't have time to fuck up the country any more than he has. Good ol' BP! Spill, BP, Spill! :lol::lol:

You can't be that STUPID. Oh, that's right, you're a wingnut, so yeah, you can be. All he's doing is dealing with the big issues that past administrations and congresses have left on the back burners to fester for decades. I say, cheers to him. At least he has the gumption to take these issues on.

Last edited:
BO is lazy because he's never had to work. He's had a life of ease and without struggle. He's a lawyer and a professor. He's been insultated. He knows how to talk and give speeches. He's the "speechifier in chief".

ummmmmmmm... i think you're confusing him with the last guy. obama wasn't raised rich at all. and he DID work... unlike his predecessor.

he's a lawyer and professor because he actually studied in school...

and didn't spend all his time doing blow, drinking and cheerleading.

You can't be that STUPID. Oh, that's right, you're a wingnut, so yeah, you can be. All he's doing is dealing with the big issues that past administrations and congresses have left on the back burners to fester for decades. I say, cheers to him. At least he has the gumption to take these issues on.

What issues are you referring to and how has Obama dealt with them?

What issues are you referring to and how has Obama dealt with them?

Healthcare reform (congress has been trying since Truman)
Financial Regulation reform
Immigration reform (and I don't know if the Dems or the GOP has the guts to tackle this one. The GOP didn't the last time around).
Reductions in nuclear arsenals (Russia and US)
USAspending.gov
Veterans Healthcare reform
The Stimulus Package
Energy Reform (still in progress)

And that's in less than two years.

Forum List

Back