WHY? Is nbc allowed in the press pool at the white house when they are CLEARLY not objective.

• Banned
Trump nazis would demand to outlaw the entire press if they could get away with it
Don't be such a scared little bitch. If the media is going to be blatantly dishonest or clearly biased they should be booted out of the press pool. Act like fucking children, get put in time out.
The media has no claim to a position inside the Whitehouse. Fuckem

We need to get GatewayPundit in there instead :rolleyes:

‘Purveyor of Fake News’ may get White House press credentials

FOX was doing Obama hit jobs for 8 years and is permanent prime-time residency of Trump's waterboy Hannity. Should we get them out of there too? Fair is fair.

And child abuse? Way to get your snowflake on gramps. Any kid that age that could articulate much of ANYTHING is way ahead of the curve.

Trump nazis would demand to outlaw the entire press if they could get away with it

Nazis everywhere in the small minds of LWNJs.
you really hate being called a nazi dont you? I guess now you know how it feels when you scream the n-word at black children
What?

WTF!

I AM NAZI YOU FOOL!!!

I say my prays every night to our leader....the great one. Don't you?
Hitler.jpg

Don't be such a scared little bitch. If the media is going to be blatantly dishonest or clearly biased they should be booted out of the press pool. Act like fucking children, get put in time out.
your demanding the press be obedient to the orange fuhrer or be banned from the white house....and Im the scared little bitch? you neo nazis cant even handle slight criticism. the press is not a disobedient child you fucking inbred moron. And trump cant ban them for not sucking his dick all day like you do.

And child abuse? Way to get your snowflake on gramps.

You try to indoctrinate my children like that I'd have been all up in your grill. They're kids not political pawns. Their fucking parents need to have their heads examined for allowing some asshole to use their offspring to score political points.

No shame

You are insane, obviously kids of politico parents are going to be "indoctrinated", like they get "indoctrinated" on everything else in life from their parents.

Last edited:
your demanding the press be obedient to the orange fuhrer or be banned from the white house....and Im the scared little bitch? you neo nazis cant even handle slight criticism. the press is not a disobedient child you fucking inbred moron. And trump cant ban them for not sucking his dick all day like you do.
Is obedience what I demanded or are you just a retard who doesn't understand what honesty & integrity mean?

you really hate being called a nazi dont you? I guess now you know how it feels when you scream the n-word at black children
What?

WTF!

I AM NAZI YOU FOOL!!!

I say my prays every night to our leader....the great one. Don't you?
Hitler.jpg

you off your meds again?

The only way to find out what people think is to ask them..I saw nothing wrong with the video and see only positive actions to questions and fears people have, yes, children are people and have a voice that needs to be heard...

You try to indoctrinate my children like that I'd have been all up in your grill. They're kids not political pawns. Their fucking parents need to have their heads examined for allowing some asshole to use their offspring to score political points.

No shame

You are insane, obviously kids of politico parents are going to be "indoctrinated", like they get "indoctrinated" on everything else in life form their parents.
:dig:

A libertarian nut job would think so.

I don't necessarily think all RWNJs and libertarians are anti-democracy and fascist, but too many carry water for them.

Much of the press right and left are not objective.

No shame
If the kids are out of the home for school or whatever, they are subject to indoctrination. Get over it.

Is obedience what I demanded or are you just a retard who doesn't understand what honesty & integrity mean?
your one of the most dishonest pieces of shit on this forum you have about as much integrity as a retarded kid shitting himself in the street.... or trump

Forum List

Back